Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
Earlier tonight, I heard loud noises outside, I went to check it out, my neighbor must have heard it at the same time I did because he stepped outside too, what we saw was a group of what looked like high schoolers surrounding a middle schooler and what looked like at least 3 adults standing there just watching these teens torment this kid and some we're recording it. My neighbor called the police and went to break it up. The situation was handled but it made me feel sick to my stomach to know that people just stand around and watch things like this take place.
That's really sad. I can't believe adults just stood there and watched! That's horrible. Poor kid.

Tina, hope things work out.

I can't stand people who bully. Kinda dealing with it right now in fact. These specific people are such hypocrites, but they don't realize it. I'm not letting it get to me though.
Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Right! Especially after how a local girl here committed suicide from extreme bullying. I'm pretty sure that one of the adults there was a parent of one of the teens. just sad.

that a good attitude to have towards it. Bullies are the real cowards, instead of dealing with their own issues they creating misery for others,

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Sunrise at Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
that a good attitude to have towards it. Bullies are the real cowards, instead of dealing with their own issues they creating misery for others,
Rightfully so, unfortunately. One of these people has a lot of problems in their personal life, but I see them disrespecting others and taking it out on everyone else instead of facing their reality. It's sad really.. especially for those that take what he says to them personally when he doesn't even know them.
Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 04:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Mandie - they didn't do nearly enough in my opinion, warning were given and parents were called but that was it.
The police corporation never do much these days because there isn't enough profit in giving warnings. They much prefer easy revenue via traffic enforcement rules.

If someone busts down your door like happened to a friend last week, you will be lucky if the police come at all. In my friend's case it took 2.5 hours. It takes too much time to investigate and is usually not profitable to bother.

The police are not who you think they are. They do some good work in protecting as policemen/policewomen (part of their role), but largely they play the role as a police force by being corporate bullies that extort money out of people to pay the corporation and fill department quotas. They break the law most of the time and will bully you if you don't pay up....like modern day pirates. Note: there is a nbig difference between a police man v's a police officer.

Sherrifs are the worst bullies of all. They never have a signed court order from a Judge because they are unlawfully committing fraud each time they turn up at your doorstep, so the Judge will never put his name to their crime because heir is liable. The sherrifs steal and bully people under invalid/unconstitutional laws.

Sherrifs and police officers are modern day pirates. Both bully and extort money from their fellow man for a paycheck. Nothing against the jobs of these two, many don't know the crimes they are committing.

What to do if bully sherrifs clamp your car wheel

Note: if these bully sherrifs put a clamp on your car wheel, you get bolt cutters and cut it off. Leave a piece of paper on the broken clamp saying "l do not accept your terms of contract as it is an inchoate instrument. I reserve all rights to remove the clamp from my car under constitutional law. Not negotiable" . You then photograph the notice on the broken clamp and you then file a tort in the local court and go after them. Clamping your wheels breaks the constitutional law. When it fails in the lower courts you elevate it to the High Court and get costs. Bring all these pirates to court and make them pay each time they fine you. Learn the law and squash these bullies!

My friend had $142,000 in tollway fines and he made them pay his fines because they were unlawful. Nearly all fines are unlawful, so learn the law and make them pay!!!

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 07-03-2014 at 04:56 AM
Future husband of Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ in this case it was more of their hands were tied because the victim and his parents didn't want to press charges and warnings were all they could do or at least that is how my neighbor explaind to me, he stayed the entire time to make sure it was handled. I was to sick to stay out there the entire time.

I'll give you that some law enforcement is corrupt, but there are also good ones, I don't think it's fair to lump them all in one category, but understand why some do. Every personal experience I've have with them has been good and they have been extremely helpful.

Chris - that's sad. Just imagine how much things would change if he had the courage to face what was brother him or at least tell a friend..

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

to everyone.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

I'll give you that some law enforcement is corrupt, but there are also good ones, I don't think it's fair to lump them all in one category, but understand why some do. Every personal experience I've have with them has been good and they have been extremely helpful.

Of course there are some good ones in the force.

Many of the good ones are under the impression that the police force are actually acting lawfully, l know this because an ex police law expert told me so. They train them in such a way that they think they are doing the right thing and obeying the law...in most cases they are not obeying the law, but in some cases they do and do a good job to help people in the community. As l have said...they play a role of a police officer (help people) some of the time and play the role of a police enforcement officer (revenue raiser) the rest of the time.

Actually, l suspect many of the sherrifs also think they are acting lawfully too.

Best to get bullies where it hurts and take all their money. Take them to court or try to file an asset seizure on them (if you can) so they lose their assets and get a bad credit rating that will ruin them. I have no mercy on bullies...l don't call them names and get abusive or argue with them, l much prefer to ruin their lives. Best to flush bullies down the toilet because they are mean spirited people that ruin this good world.

Various online things around saying that bullies are far more likely to be in power than your average person. Why? Because they are drawn to power so they can stand over others. CEOs, politicans, lawyers, judges, policemen, sherrifs, bosses etc....all attract psychopaths and bullies. They say that bullies are four time more likely to be in power than the average normal person.

Remember....take these bullies down and take their money through financial instruments or a court of law. Make them pay. Try to get a sound case against them if you can.

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 07-03-2014 at 04:06 PM
Future husband of Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought this was well done

Cyber Bullying Virus - YouTube

Old 07-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Not necessarily a form of bullying, just an inconsiderate customer. I was at lunch today, and the employee is deaf. She was tsking awhile to bring back the salad a d she had told me she would make more. To which I wasn't rushing her. Anogher customer kept trying to talk to her in Spanish, but she the employee was using sign language. The customer went halfway in the back where they prepare food and was complaining and all needy because of the desf employee wasn't getting her what she wanted. Another person of this fsmily was telling the deaf employee to hurry up. At which I saw her say "Wait one minute" in ASL. I didn't know she was deaf until my mom told me and I saw the ASL being used. I was about to deck the customers. Had I'd noticed at first she was deaf I would have signed with her asking her for what I needed. Mind you, I almost apologize for the behavior of the customers. However, I am rusty on my ASL, and sadly I didn't want to make the situation worst. Next time I go to this restaurant, I will straight up use ASL with her.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow, that was rude of them

There is a deaf woman that works at one of my favorite clothing a stores here, I've never had an issue communicating with her. There is always a way, a polite way to understand one another.

Old 07-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

I literally wanted to smack the customers.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is really rude of them.

I was bullied most time of my school years. But when I was 15/16 I just stopped caring and went my own way. And when I stopped caring the bullies stopped making fun of me. I am little insecure beacuse of it, but it is getting better.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

that sucks it happened to you Jess it really can have a lasting effect

Old 07-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks. It really did suck during the time, but I'm so happy the school is over now.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes I feel i have a very skewed view on bullying. I was never exposed to it until my Sophomore year of high school and ever then it was as a witness, not the target. Up till that point I had always gone to DOD schools ( us department of defense schools on us military bases, still public school just only full of military kids ) we were all different but all the same, children with military parents. We all had that one common bond. We were always the new kid somewhere and understood that feeling. So it was never an issue. Then my first year in regular public school a student was verbally attacking another student, he had a disability... First day at this school for me, mid year...I was floored. That next day I made a point to befriend the boy. We're still friends.

This is also another reason why I feel drawn to helping kids with disabilities. Nothing beats getting a smile from a little kid with Downs, they are so full of unconditional love.

Reply   Post New Thread