Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 12:39 AM
Total Fan

THE thread is finally up! I will post more later, off to start the next NH thread!
Old 11-18-2004, 12:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Now every girl on this board can't tell me they wouldn't want to be in this girls shoes right now

Everyone has watched the WB too long to know they can't take what the promo says to heart. I jut hope everyone realizes that.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 11-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Ally Cat I would love to be that girl and then have Matt just reach his hand up and grab my butt and btw i want to have a butt like hers too while we are at wishes and as for the preview i learned long ago what the WB likes to do with their preview heck in some of my other shows they have taken scenes right out of other seasons and tried to pull it off as new they are too lame!

Are we back now where it all began?Have you finally forgiven me?
~Sway LoVe

Jim Halpert: I'm in love with you. I just needed you to know. Once.

Dick:"I dont know how I'm goin quit you..SHH its not me its WOO"

Nothing Else Matters

~Always&Forever NSHJS

Old 11-18-2004, 01:52 AM
Addicted Fan

aww Matt Fox, i used to watch in on Party of five... i was a Scott Woelf fan... but loved Matt.

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 11-18-2004, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

From TVGuide.com

On the day after the school formal, Peyton's locker is defaced and Brooke finds her windshield mysteriously smashed. Also, Karen finds out Lucas didn't undergo the heart test; Haley and Nathan are fighting; Dan comes back to work and offers Keith a job as a vice president; and Nathan threatens Chris, warning him to stay away from Haley.

Just thought you guys would like to hear how they're promoing it. Can't wait to see threatening Nathan...
Old 11-18-2004, 03:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Mel I heard that one too and you know what i think Felix is the one who defaces Peyton's locker and does that to Brooke's car unless its Anna and that is their secret like she is a COMPLETE WACK JOB and has to go away which i wouldnt put past her and that would leave Lucas open to get back with Peyton which i know they are going to do sometime....as for Nathan he can kick the CRAP out of that idiot any time of day and i hope he Clyde takes Bonnie with him on his butt kicking mission

No one messes with the SCOTTS

~Sway LoVe

Nothing Else Matters

~Always&Forever NSHJS

Old 11-18-2004, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

I agree Hayl, I think Felix and Anna are nut jobs. I already think Felix might be a stalker.

And Luke and Peyton are definitely going to end up together in the end... unless Jake comes back. I see L/P as the Ross and Rachel... always coming back to them.

While N/H are the Chandler and Monica... they are the couple that no one expected, yet they work the best and they are a fan fave.
Old 11-18-2004, 04:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mystic2182
I agree Hayl, I think Felix and Anna are nut jobs. I already think Felix might be a stalker.
Definitely...always standing in the dark with his mighty morphin face on? Definitely not normal.

I can't back ya on the L/P thing though *shudders*

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 11-18-2004, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

The way he was staring out the window... creepy...

and in the episode before that, telling Anna he "really liked her"... I was scared. He looked like "I like her enough to kill for her...!!!"
Old 11-18-2004, 05:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Madhats I love you all and since i cant deal with the negative aspect on our lovely NH thread i am going to post here and say i am keeping the faith with our couple because i havent been dissapointed yet with them and i know Mark is as big of an NH shipper as we are. Britt I love you and i could care less who pippi ends up with as long as NH remain together and in love

BPR For sure a psychopath always PEERING through the window and brooke i bet he is the reason tehy had to move because he gets obssessed with girls and stalks them adn then his sister hits on them

~Sway LoVe

Nothing Else Matters

~Always&Forever NSHJS

Old 11-18-2004, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

We love you too Hayl--- and I hope the Romantics thread cools off, because right now the pessimism is wafting off of it. I don't like it.

I don't post to be bitter and unhappy.

HALEY HASN'T DONE ANYTHING YET! Why are they freaking out... why do they have so little faith in our couple and in Mark.

And I don't care if L/P end up together... I like Peyton in general, I was just stating how I think it'll end up.
Old 11-18-2004, 05:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HayleyJ
i am keeping the faith with our couple because i havent been dissapointed yet with them and i know Mark is as big of an NH shipper as we are.
Yes yes, it's all about keeping the faith. All we're working off of is a *misleading* WB promo. God knows they've done us wrong before. All I can think about is season 4 of DC, when every promo made it look like Pacey and Joey were gonna break up. And when I say every promo, I mean every promo. It was rediculous. I'm putting my faith in NH and I know they'll come out stronger because of this. (And we'll get to see badass!Nathan kick some emo ass. Not a bad outcome.)

<3 you all!

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 11-18-2004, 05:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Britt I so know what you are saying remember in season three of dawsons when they showed Pacey in a preview telling Dawson "I am not going to let her go" and they were alluding to her as in Joey but the scene was from Season 2 when he is with Andie and that is who he was talking about so i never trust the WB promo especially since they used two already used NH fights scenes just in the promo from last night so i keeping the NH faith and if that means having to come and post here more often because its too negative at the romantics board than fine because once this all blows over AND IT WILL i am sure it will be a happy pleasant place to be again

LOVE YOU MADHATTERS Thank you for posting on the first official thread
Dont forget about our weekly meetings sunday at 5 Eastern Since we dont have EZ view anymore this might help

~Sway LoVe

Nothing Else Matters

~Always&Forever NSHJS

Old 11-18-2004, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Amen sista! This will be my saving grace, if it becomes to hard to remain logical over there.

I love the NH thread, but I don't like hearing my fave couple bad mouthed.

And Hayl, we need a marathon this weekend... I am in need of some good NH... we need to decide on episodes!
Old 11-18-2004, 05:34 AM
Total Fan

OMG ladies, awesome start to our thread, and I am so proud to be part of our group!!

Love is the center of everything.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread