Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-07-2010, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester!Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester!Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester!Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester!Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester!Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester! Zac's coming to Manchester!

He chose a very bad week to do it, mind,...but...!
Old 09-07-2010, 03:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi everyone! I'm Umay, could you add me to list please?

"We're with you whatever happens."
icon|Umay
Old 09-07-2010, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ermmmm Kate is there some piece of news attached to that which I could hear about.... is this like, when he's in England for the London premiere? What's he going there for?

Hi Umay! Welcome to the board and the thread, I'll add you now

ETA: I found what Kate was referring to...

The Death and Life of Charlie St Cloud | Key 103 Radio | Manchester’s No 1 Hit Music Station

Quote:
Key 103 is delighted to bring you the star of 17 Again, Me and Orson Wells and High School Musical 1, 2 and 3…

YES - ZAC EFRON is COMING TO MANCHESTER!!!

On WEDNESDAY September 15th Mr ZAC EFRON is being flown in from Germany by private jet for a regional premiere of his brand new movie Charlie St. Cloud - And guess what … YOU COULD MEET HIM!!

Not only will he be coming to the best city in the UK… We’ve also organised it for you to see the NEW film BEFORE anyone else (even the London People as their première is on the 16th)

You will also get the chance to ask a Question to the man himself and you might even get to have you picture taken with him and touch the body that is ZAC EFRON.

You’ve got to keep listening to Mike and Chelsea in the Morning for details of WHERE and WHEN.

But for now… why not ask ZAC a question… every person who submits a ZAC question will go into a draw to meet the man himself… (Do it on the right)

Last edited by heartunprepared; 09-07-2010 at 04:16 AM
Old 09-07-2010, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Ooops, I got overexcited, Dani, and forgot to post the link

Only issue is...if he happens to make his appearance after the Tuesday then there is absolutely no way that I can be there :S
Old 09-07-2010, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's okay, I was just like, ummmm how what why?!

It sucks when the timing of things doesn't work with you. BELIEVE ME I get this. So, going to London for the 16th is even more out of the question for you?
Old 09-07-2010, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Yup, basically....my parents are away and I'm in charge of the shop - which means that I can't possibly be anywhere from 3pm onwards all of next week

From the excitement of this morning, to the downer when I realised how this was likely to fit into his schedule, it's been a bit of a let down *sob* Who knows, a miracle may happen and it might be a lunch time showing
Old 09-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not a fan of his prancing around like the toothfairy, but his vocals are so raw and...yummy
Old 09-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope this works out for you Kate! To be so close and not have it work out, I can't imagine how devastated I'd be.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 09-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the news on Zac and The CSC Promo Tour.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Hot pics?
Old 09-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate That succcks. Can't you like... I don't know... shut the shop? I don't know the particulars here. The timing is awful for you.

UK peeps, there's like, a bunch of UK based contests for the Charlie St. Cloud premiere that people have been posting at Z's but I think that @markmeets fellow is tweeting them and I'm pretty sure I've seen you guys following him... but yesss....

Charlie St. Cloud DVD info - well technically it's mostly about the Blu-Ray () but we're presuming the Blu-Ray and DVD release will be the same date (hilarious since most of the posters at our board haven't seen the damn movie )

From “Charlie St. Cloud” starring Zac Efron on Blu-ray in November | HighDefDiscNews

Quote:
Universal has announced plans to bring the 2010 film “Charlie St. Cloud” starring Zac Efron, Kim Basinger, and Ray Liotta to Blu-ray Disc on November 9th. Tech specs include full 1080p Hi-Def video in the 2.40:1 aspect ratio and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound on a BD-50 (50 gigabyte dual-layered Blu-ray Disc). The title is not yet available for pre-order over at Amazon but stay tuned and we’ll keep you updated. The bonus materials set to be included on the release include the following listed below.
Go to that link for a full list of features; in summary there's deleted scenes, on location with Zac Efron, some 'Zac Efron Leading Man' thingy, 'The In-Between World' and a commentary with Burr.

More Ben Watts:

Umm apparently we have bits of Wonderland already? Like, the article? I don't know where people are quoting from, but I saw some ZV related quotes in the LiL thread, so if anyone knows that source that'd be dandy to bring over since I'm not seeing it in the Z news thread nor at EHS (my news sources )
Old 09-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the DVD/BluRay info!

Gah Ben Watts OWNS.

I'm not sure where it's from either.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 09-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Dani Thanks for the CSC DVD/Blu Ray Info

The Ben watts Outtakes
Old 09-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

These were scanned by Mya and posted in the LiL threads... so happy to get scans so early!

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Old 09-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Kristen // icon