Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum's Finest

No prob girls Im still really behind myself

As I catch up I will slowly trickle things over here

TheKyle and JackieO radio interview: (really funny)

http://austereo.castmetrix.net/podca...mber192010.mp3

ALSO ZAC MENTIONS GLEE!!! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Efron eyeing Glee role | Story | Wonderwall

Quote:
Efron eyeing Glee role
WENN, September 18, 2010
Related: News, Zac Efron

Zac Efron is hoping to land a cameo appearance in Glee - he'd "absolutely" love to be a part of the hit show.

The actor showed off his singing and dancing skills in the High School Musical franchise but moved on to more serious roles, with starring parts in Me and Orson Welles and Charlie St. Cloud.

But Efron would have no qualms about returning to his musical roots - he's hoping TV bosses reach out to him about a part.

He tells Britain's Live from Studio Five, "They haven't asked me yet... I think it'd be really fun. They're doing a great job of the show. Yeah, absolutely (I'd love a role)."

Armchair Casting Director: 'Glee' gives Kurt another potential love interest | Ausiello | EW.com

Quote:
• Zac Efron: He’s definitely got the abs, the ability to tug at our heartstrings (referring, of course, to 17 Again‘s courtroom scene), and a voice. Plus, reports have him actually expressing interest in appearing on the show, and wouldn’t you like to know how Kurt feels about the new facial hair?
idk if I would want him as Kurt's BF but I want him on it
Old 09-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

Seems like He is doing alot of promo down under he will need a good rest after all that

Zac On Glee would be great hope he gets a role on their soon.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's ironic how being at a premiere can make you really behind on everything Btw I barely saw him, I'll do a write up of the epic fail for my LJ.

I do come with blurbs though: My friend Kylie is a play therapist at the Children's Hospital in Sydney and (as I found out a few hours before and had to keep my mouth shut about... torture I tell you, torture!) Zac made an appearance this afternoon. She typed a bunch of stuff about it to me via text, this is all via her:

Quote:
Well it was all very hectic. He came in with our PR rep and his 'people' and met the little girl he came especially to meet and had a photo for the Daily Telegraph. I was reading a HSM book with her when he arrived! He was so chilled, kicking back on her bed with her. Then he went from patient to patient on the ward and I introduced each one to him. Even though PR and his reps were in a hurry, he was in no hurry- he stopped and chilled with every patient, sat on their beds, posed for photos and signed autographs for them and siblings and even a couple who requested autographs for their friends. One boy started vomiting and Zac stayed so composed, he didn't even flinch. He was so patient with everyone. He saw everyone on my ward and then went to another.
I asked her if she got to talk to him much and she said:

Quote:
No, it was so strict and hectic, I had to be so professional. And there was literally no time, his 'people' were trying to rush so much. But I didn't mind at all. It was about the kids. I was there to do my job and make sure they had fun - which they did!!! their smiles were amazingly big. : ) I did get to introduce him to each patient though. He was so polite and shy, thanking me every time!
I commented about how rewarding her job is, seeing the impact that a visit like his can have upon them and she said:

Quote:
They were all pretty excited! Although alot weren't fazed at all. For a lot of them it hit after he was gone and their parents were telling them how jealous their friends/sisters etc would be that they got more hyped. the 6-13 year old girls were so enamored - blushing and beaming from ear to ear. Especially because he was so relaxed and right there in their personal space - sitting and laying on beds with them.
She also added that he's tiny (she's also 6 foot ) and that he sounds like he does on screen You can tell she's not really a fangirl anymore, I want to know about every single inflection of every single moment. Oh, and he gave kids big CSC posters and signed them.

If anyone wants to ask her any more questions (reasonable questions) about the encounter, I'll pass them along and I'm sure she'll be happy to answer them!
Old 09-21-2010, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for that, Dani

I'm really loving all of the UK/Aus radio interviews that he's done recently. He's so much more chilled and just "normal". It makes me feel like I'm just a fly on the wall to "real Zac"
Old 09-21-2010, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean about real Zac... glimpses are always wonderful and the more time goes on I feel the glimpses are extended

More interviews:

Hamish & Andy Podcasts

Hot30 Countdown Podcasts
Old 09-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Total Fan

thanks for all the news feel like i've [finally] caught up with everything!

lovin' the pictures & videos/animations!
Old 09-21-2010, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
Tamy, I love how you described him! I'm sure if I ever met/saw him in RL I'd fall for the guy and love him even more than I already do, it'd only be natural I think.
That's exactly how I felt
Old 09-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum's Finest

Dani thank u so much for that story of your friend that worked in the hospital This is one of the main reasons why I LOVE him What a big heart he has

Speaking of...

GAH I LOVE THIS!!

What could be better than Zac Efron? | The Daily Telegraph

Quote:
MEETING heart-throb Zac Efron yesterday was great news for young Olivia Wall. But it wasn't the best news.

"While it's nice that Zac's here to visit, we got the really good news yesterday that her cancer is in remission," Shoshana Wall said.

The High School Musical star made a low-key visit to the Sydney Children's Hospital in Randwick and won the hearts of patients like Olivia, their parents and the staff.

Efron, in Sydney for the premiere of his latest film Charlie St Cloud, spent an hour with the children in the cancer ward.

The star was friendly and relaxed with six-year-old Olivia, an ardent Efron fan who has non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

The first-grader was happy to hug Efron and read her favourite picture book - High School Musical.

"What a coincidence," Efron joked.

Asked by Efron who was her favourite characters, Olivia replied "Sharpay" (Ashley Tisdale), an answer that brought a few chuckles.

"She's one of my favourites too," Eftron said.

He leaves Sydney for Los Angeles today.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Awww, he's so lovely Has a heart of gold, does this guy!
Old 09-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, the famous little girl he went to meet! So lovely that her cancer is in remission, I'm so happy for her and I know that seeing Zac just would've made those couple of days the best in the entire world.

ETA:

LOVE this interview - Zac Efron UNCUT! - NovaFM Audios

Last edited by heartunprepared; 09-21-2010 at 07:29 PM
Old 09-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum's Finest

^ That interview was great Dani

More pics When he does stuff like this I can't

Zac Effron in Randwick - Photos - Southern Courier

Old 09-22-2010, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting those Jess So adorable Randomly, I LOVE that HSM All Access book!

Another cool interview, I love Ant & Becks

Ant & Becks | Shows | Mix 106.5

Also, seems Zac is on his way back to Los Angeles... candids at Sydney Airport in this post at JJJr ~ Zac Efron Wants Guest Spot on Glee? | Zac Efron | Just Jared Jr. - JJJ
Old 09-22-2010, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

The pictures of Zac hugging the Little girl is so adorable

This is one of the reason I'm Glad to be a Fan, He has a Kind and Caring heart
Old 09-22-2010, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Beautifully put Bradley, couldn't have said it better myself
Old 09-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Looking at those pictures makes me fall in love with him even more. The little girl is hugging him so tightly, and he's just there holding her and feeling so sorry for her. He's AMAZING.