Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

May 7 is my birthday, so I'll be 16 then. holy crap, I could try out, but so far away.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

No offense to Disney..

But overkill is kind of their specialty.
Sometimes we just need that.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:54 PM
KAI
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth0587 (View Post)
No offense to Disney..

But overkill is kind of their specialty.
You think?

I was so sick of hearing about HSM2 by the time it came I couldn't even watch 'til like a month ago all the way through.

visit k•pop
kai ▪ they/them
Old 03-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

We're All in This Together recently featured on a BBC dance show raising money for charity. Two stars from on of the UKs biggest soaps performed to the track and did the same moves as the cast did in the final scene of HSM.

We're All In This Together - Lets Dance
Old 03-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Disney makes "High School Musical 4" with new cast
Quote:
Disney makes "High School Musical 4" with new cast
Buzz Up Send
Email IM Share
Delicious Digg Facebook Fark Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print 1 hr 2 mins agoLOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Walt Disney Co's teen hit franchise "High School Musical" is coming back for a fourth time -- but with a new cast of characters, the company said on Tuesday.

"High School Musical 4" will debut on the Disney Channel in 2010 -- marking a return to its original cable home after the third instalment danced into movie theaters in 2008.

Disney Channel said in a statement the story would feature a music- and dance-filled love triangle set against cross-town rivalry between fictional high schools in Albuquerque, N.M.

It will introduce a new cast of characters after the fictional "graduation" of the original stars Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale in "High School Musical 3: Senior Year".

"High School Musical" and its spin-offs have proved a lucrative global franchise for Disney since the first made-for-TV movie aired on the Disney Channel in January 2006.

The first two TV movies have been seen by some 300 million viewers in more than 100 nations, including India, China and Russia, produced a hit soundtrack album, a concert tour and a vast range of toys, clothes and books.

"High School Musical 3: Senior Year" -- the first to be made as a feature movie -- has grossed some $250 million at the worldwide box office since its October 2008 release.

Most of the original cast said last year they would not be returning if a fourth instalment were made.

(Reporting by Jill Serjeant)
Old 03-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for both pieces of news!
Old 03-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

NOOO! HSM4? but i know i'm going to watch it anyways.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

^ I feel the exact same way Adie.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Boo HSM4!

Quote:
High School Musical returns to TV

Fresh off its 2008 field trip to the silver screen, the High School Musical franchise is returning to the small screen for its fourth instalment... but will any of its best known stars return with it?

Fans of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens shouldn't get their hopes up: Disney has announced that the made-for-TV movie will feature "a new cast of characters".

It's not yet clear whether stars Matt Prokop, Justin Martin and Jemma McKenzie-Brown, who were introduced in High School Musical 3 with the intent of taking the lead in future instalments, will be involved in High School Musical 4.

Disney added that High School Musical 4 will revolve around "a classic love triangle set against the cross-town school rivalry between the East High Wildcats and West High Knights".

Production will commence later this year, with the film slated to premiere in 2010
source
but I can't handle it when I turn off my nightlight |
'05-'10 forever a kuuipo ♥ Liss.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

It'll be interesting to see what they come up with and how many of the HSM current fans follow.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Boo Hsm4!!
Old 03-06-2009, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

with you there Adie!
Though I'm curious as to how the plot will follow through.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's why i know i'm going to end up watching it. It's directed by Kenny Ortega dude!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Exactly!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Gotta support Kenny!