Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Martha shouted at Jason for being lazy and not helping her with the preparations for the after party on the beach, which was to be happy and fun. Troy felt that the new Physics teacher was very rude to the class and wanted to tell Darbus that someone needed to intervene. Gabriella saw a poster of Troy hanging on the door leading to the cafeteria as she walked by and met someone she knew from a club at her city. Meanwhile, when Kelsi finished the song for the show that was soon going to be performed by Troy, he was feeling like he should come to the final performance dressed as a penguin. This morning, the penguin was acting weird because it was feeling sad and lonely because Sharpay had eaten at least ten fish. Ryan felt sick as he realised that he ate twice the amount as Chad. Principal Darbus made everyone sit down until the final speaker was about finish their speech. Jason wanted to be in a group of peculiar people. Kelsi ran into a shop on the busy street tripping over Troy's shoelaces and dropping all the oranges on herself so she screamed and ran away and hid. Meanwhile, a big wildcat leaped towards the dark area behind the bushes. Troy decided that Gabriella was too good for him and told her that she needed to go to his locker and take his ring off. Gabriella was upset as she walked towards the gym and thought about telling the group what had happened but suddenly she saw a big wildcat heading towards her. She screamed as Sharpay suddenly fell just when a basketball hit her on her head. Sharpay screamed and ran into the bathroom to wash her head under the cold water. Ryan laughed at her.

Shelle
Old 05-31-2013, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread!