Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-17-2010, 04:45 AM
Elite Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMY & DANI!! {18 & 24} So little cake, so many candles.....

Dani & Tamy...

It's hard to believe....

18 & 24....

But always remember....

...and...

Have you known that......

Dani....

We were thrust into this crazy moderator world together almost unsure of who one another was
but you were the most welcoming, beautiful person who was incredibly excited
for the task ahead no matter what.
Now that I've gotten to know you better, I never want you to leave my life.
Personally, I've noticed there are many sides to you;
the fabulous author who captures everybody's hearts with her realistic tales,
the incredible co-moderator who is always looking for ways to improve the board
and the amazing friend that will listen to you for hours and give the best advice in return.
Thank you for 'inspiring my heart' in more ways than one
and I hope you have a very fabulous birthday and enjoy being 24.
Happy birthday honey, I love you! xo
Tamy

Happy Birthday, Love. May your day be filled with cake and presents,
laughs and wishes, and Troy Bolton.
If Troy fails to come through, I wish you updates and inspiration.
I'm banking on Troy though. He's dependable. Party on.
Van

Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday to you!
Just wanted to say that I hope you have an amazing day – you totally deserve it for being so fricking awesome.
I’ve known you for ages now, and so I just wanted to say that I love ya and give you massive virtual hug!
Seriously, have an awesome day! Lots of love,
Abi x x

~ Kirsten

I have known you for a few months now and it's always fun to talk to you.
You're just fabulous and a fabulous girl deserves a fabulous birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Joyce

Happy birthday, Dani! I hope you have an amazing day, you sure as hell deserve it.
Thank you for always being there for me and continually putting a smile on my face. I love you!
Gracie

24. It's a special number.
Twenty-four is two years older than the man you're in love with, for you're the best Zac Efron fan I have ever encountered.
It's the chapter in Once Upon A Time that Gabriella and Troy made out in the backseat of his car after a basketball game,
and it's the chapter in This Moment that Derby Evans told Ryan that she accepts his sexual idenity.
The chapters, twenty-four or not, represent the incredible author you are -one who I look up to greatly and wish I had an inch of your talent.
Twenty-four is the number of hours that you are a fabulous MOD and put your time and energy into making the board great.
However, these are unimportant compared to the number twenty-four:
the age of an incredible friend who is always there for anyone in a heartbeat.
I hope you have a very happy birthday and thank you for being you.

xo
Kelly

Dear Dani, a very Happy Birthday to you.
May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer.
I hope your day is filled with laughter and happiness. Happy Birthday, from
Lucy!

I hope you have an amazingly wonderful birthday;
I hope you get what you wished for because you deserve every bit of it. Happy birthday! Ashton

Happy Birthday Dani! We hope you have a great day!
Love,
Lisa & Charlotte.

My fellow TG fan friend, happy birthday! Hope that you'll get everything you wish for
and keep us inspired about how innocent TG are ; )
Gigi

Happy birthday! May all your wishes come true! *hugs* Martina

Happy birthday Dani! I hope the next year is filled with lots of Efron goodness!
Hopefully you'll get that MAOW premiere down our way this year and make it a third year in a row of seeing him in the flesh.; )

- Holds.

I hope you have a brilliant birthday! You're an amazing person, you even put up with my weirdness, so you deserve it.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you receive lots of Twific updates; ) xx
Amber

Happy Birthday! Thank you for putting up with my quirky sense of humor and being so welcoming!
I tried to think of a present for you but somehow sending Zac across the world in a box didn't seem practical so I settled on this lol

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!
Lanie

I've loved getting to know you here on Fan Forum and over at livejournal through our love for Zac.
You're such a great person and I hope you have the best birthday! Here's to many, many more! Much love,
Nessa.

Happy Birthday to you Dani!
I haven't ever talked to you, and I don't think you even know me, but that doesn't matter
I've heard a lot about you from Tamy (good things of course : P) And you seem really great!
I hope I'll be able to get to know you the next few months!
I hope you have a great day with all your friends and family!
Sophia

Happy birthday! I hope you'll have an awesome day <3

xx
Meltem

Oh Dani,

Where do I begin? Another year older huh? Kidding kidding LOL.
I'm suppose to make this short so I'm going to do my best because there is so many wonderful things I can say about you.
I'm so lucky to have someone like you in my life. Our shared devotion for Zac has turned into a wonderful friendship that I truly cherish.
I hope you have an AMAZING birthday because you deserve it!

P.S. Troy would also like to wish you a happy birthday too!

Love,
Jess and ESPECIALLY Troy!

Happy Birthday Dani!
May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer!!
Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years!!
Well just have a great day and you'll stay forever younger!
Love you!
Liv

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Happy birthday sweet girls..
I want to wish both of you all the best of the world, you both deserve it.
Tamy, my genius, my friend, my msn buddy I want to ask you to not change, you are unique and I love this about you.
The way you try to see things and understand the others even when you don't aprove their attitude. One of a kind
Luv you Genius.
Dani even only talking to you on Zac's board I can see how firm you are in your beliefs
and how you try to see everyone points of you and understand it. Love this in you.
You are my board pal...love post whoring with you
Thank you for your everyday company.
Like you lots...and hope to keep getting to know you.
Have fun girls...!!!
Kiss and hugs from
Carol

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Tamy...

My dearest Tamy,

I don't have a lot that I can 'give' you for your birthday. I made you an art in Paint, but it isn't very good. I sort of started this trend in the fandom, but there are others far more skilled in the art than I.

I've depicted you and I with Zac and Vanessa - note that Zac and I have our arms around each other and you and I holding hands... We're not very accurately drawn in terms of sizes but you know what, its my imaginary Paint world so I think that is okay : )

I wish I had more to give you. I wish I had the ability to create something magnificent, or the funds to send you some fabulous present in RL. I don't have any of this. I suppose I could have written you a one shot except my muse hates me and I'm having a severe situation of ideas shortage at the moment. Maybe if you give me some specifications I can write you a belated one shot? : ) I didn't even have to particularly go out of my way to put together a birthday thread for you, with it all being taken out of my hands by Tess and Liv.

What I do have to give you is me; just me and my thoughts and my love; which I hope would be of more significance - me, speaking candidly from the heart. I thank you dearly for the time that we've been working together moderating on this board at Fan Forum. I didn't know you that well prior to our being appointed and I am grateful that I've had the opportunity to get to know you. You and I don't always see eye to eye on everything and what this experience of working with you has taught me is that this doesn’t matter - you don't need to be on the exact same wavelength as everyone. We learn more as people by exposing ourselves to people with alternate perspectives and ideals to our own.

We're here united in this fandom which on the surface can be very superficial but the meaning of this wonderful trilogy of movies is one which we could all use a little of in our lives. We can all be whoever we want to be - and we all should be nothing but ourselves. Sure, strive to grow and develop, but never change who you are at your very essence and core. I know that your world has been a bit up and down and crazy of late. My wish for you on your eighteenth birthday is that you can be at some sort of peace with yourself; take solace in the wondrous things that you do have and just for one day, let the rest of it float away. You're a wonderful girl with such a great heart; you so deserve to find that place of peace.

So yes... a ramble and a half later...

Happy birthday!

With much love,

Dani xo

Happy Birthday Twinny!!
hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happy
and I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy
(i so didn't steal that from a card!)
and Pumpkin you're not getting older, you're getting better...that's why you are so special...
i love you, ich hab dich lieb, kocham cie, te quiero, je t'aime!
(btw that was no showing off that i can speak more languages then you )
Liv

Happy Birthday Tamy! Have a faaaaabulous day.
We hope you get everything you wish for.
Love
Lisa & Charlotte

Happy Birthday! Thank you for being so welcoming around the board. Enjoy your day!

--
Lanie

"Happy birthday! Love you my buddy. Martina

Happy Birthday, hun!! I hope you have an amazing day!
I really miss talking to you. So we've got to change that soon.
Don't forget that I'll always be here for you and I love you!
Sophia

Dear Tamy, wishing you a fabulous Birthday. Hope your day is as special as you are.
Have a super super day.
Happy Birthday Honey, love from
LuLu.

I hope you have an amazing and special day, you deserve it so much.
If I could send you V as a present, I would (of course, i'd want you to share )
Love you lots babe xx
Amber

I'm so glad we got to 'meet' through our love for Zac and HSM!
You're an amazing girl and its been great getting to know you through Fan Forum, livejournal and even Twitter.
I hope you enjoy your birthday and that you have many more! Much love, Nessa.

TAMZZ!! bb Happy birthday sweetheart I hope you'll have the best day ever! Enjoy it

xkisses
Meltem

You are without a doubt one of the most insane people I have ever met,
but that is it what makes you so awesome and so incredibly you.
Happy birthday! Hope the next year is even better than the last, because you deserve it.

- Holds.

Happy Birthday, Tamy!
May the fanfic gods smile brightly on you, send you inspiration
and a naked Troy Bolton (which you should share with me).
Enjoy the day, Love.

~
Arizona

Dear Jack,

I truly wish you the happiest of birthdays and I hope you receive everything you wish for.
You know how much you mean to me, and I want to thank you for everything.
You are amazing; you are my rock. Have the best day ever, you deserve it!
I love you lots!

Love, Will xoxo

Tamy! MY BB! I cannot tell you how much our friendship means to me.
I love you tons, more than words could even describe!
I'm so glad I met you this year, you definitely helped me break out of my internet shell
and made me feel welcome to this forum.
I love you so so much and I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
And just think, it's only the beginning of this year.
Ashton

To my 'innnocent' friend, who was 'introduced' to the dark-side by me: Happy Birthday, Tamy!
I don't know what else can I wish you today, than be happy and that I hope that you will get everything you wish for!
I wish you all the best that you can imagine! And have fun!

Gigi/Kata

So, it's nerd's 18th birthday, huh?
Birthdays and turning 18 are the coolest, just like our Tamy.
You're awesome and I hope you have a great birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Joyce

Dear Tamy,

Happy 18th Birthday! I'm so lucky to have gotten to know you these past couple months from posting on the HSM board.
Your such a sweet heart and I can't wait to get to know you better.
I hope you have an amazing birthday!

P.S. I wanted to post a little Troyella love for you
and I this is such a cute moment with them!

xo, Jess

Tamy, you have this defined personality that makes you so amazingly unique.
You're beautiful, don't ever forget that, and your concern for others is wonderful.
I hope you have an absolutely incredible birthday and many more around here.
Thank you for being such an amazing MOD and friend.

Kelly

I haven't known you for all that long but I'm so glad I do - you're a fabulous girl,
and a wickedly awesome friend! Happy 18th Birthday, Tamy-sterrrrr - it's your special day so enjoy it!!

Lots of love and hugs,

Abi

And now...

Icon by Joyce

Last edited by Wild Spirit; 01-17-2010 at 02:30 PM
Old 01-17-2010, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Since there's not enough cake to go around, some kids let me borrow theirs...

I'm kind of in his hysterical fit of half laughter and half tears. I haven't even read the whole thread properly yet.

Old 01-17-2010, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy birthday for both of you (again)!

and Liv and Tess did a great job!
It's real.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:43 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Happy Birthday Dani and Tamy!
Old 01-17-2010, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

Those cakes.

Sheesh, this is going to be a long thank you post. I want to thank a you all separately because each one of your comments signifies a different friendship and a different meaning, which all deserve a thank you; so I guess this will probably be like an OP itself. Hey, it's me, it's expected.

Like Dani said, I'm in between laughter and tears although the tears seem to be taking over right now. Honestly, I could've woke up today with no presents, no RL birthday wishes and came on to here to receive this and nothing else would have mattered because above all, this is the best birthday wish I could have got.

Dani,

There's no need to write me a one-shot because your comment was about as long as one anyway. There's honestly not much I can say to you other than what I've already said -- we don't see eye to eye all of the time but it's not healthy to always agree. You're there when I need you the most and that's all that matters. You mean so much to me and I'm so glad that we have had the chance to get to know one another. xo

Liv + Tess,

You two are, without a doubt, my most favourite people right now. I gave you a simple idea and a few quotes for Dani and you suddenly turn it into a masterpiece. What you have done for us means more than anything -- giving up your free time to create something so perfect.

Twinny, your art is mind blowing. I remember you telling me to choose pictures and you being proud of the outcome, well it's beautiful. Thank you.

Tess, the amount of time and effort you've put into this is insane. You deserve ZV on your doorstep right now. You're beautiful inside and out and you always make me feel so happy, thank you.

Carol, Lisa + Charlotte, Lucy, Lanie, Martina, Sophia, Amber, Nessa, Abi, Gigi, Meltem & Joyce ,

Thank you all for your wishes, you're all incredible and I'm so glad that I got to know you! You've all blessed my life in more ways than one, so thank you. I can't wait to get to know some of you better and continue to love and cherish the friendships of the rest of you.

P.S; Gigi, I am innocent.

Holden, Kelly & Van,

I love that Holden highlights that I'm insane. I can't really deny that since it is true. I can be serious when need be, but I find that being crazy is much more fun and entertaining; you only live once, why waste it?

Kelly, thank you for the compliments. It's been great getting to know you, you're really genuine and an amazing friend. Thank you.

For wishing for a naked Troy Bolton on my birthday, you most definitely can share him, Van. Thanks love!

Ashton, Gracie & Jess,

Ashton -- You truly are like my best friend. We agree on almost everything (save for the mission ) and you constantly entertain me with your craziness. Thank you, honey.

Jack -- We have many memories together and I can't wait to make more. I love you so much.

Jess -- I've recently got to know you much better and I have a tremendous amount of respect for you. We don't see eye to eye on certain things but that doesn't hinder our relationship in any way and that is something I treasure. Thank you for your wishes.

----

Thank you, Chris!
Old 01-17-2010, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy birthday guys!

But Tess/Liv you didn't put my wishes for Tamy on it that one was for Dani Lol, but that doesn't matter!

Vanessa | Tumblr | Meltem
Old 01-17-2010, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

sorry, I fixed it now!

Icon by Joyce
Old 01-17-2010, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks

Vanessa | Tumblr | Meltem
Old 01-17-2010, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Today, the seventeenth of January 2010, marks eighteen years since Tamy was born. I could write a novel about how overwhelmed I am at how awesome this thread is and how much I love everyone. But today isn't my birthday, and so instead, I'm going to leave all that til later.

For now...

Tess and Liv ~ Thank you so effing much. I remember saying randomly in the birthday thread that we should have a joint party and never, ever, ever in a million years did I expect that you guys would volunteer not only to put something together but to put something this amazing together. The art is simply spectacular, there is no other wording to describe it, thank you so much Liv And Tess I know how much work and stress you put into this and I cannot thank you enough.

Thanks Chris for coming over to extend your birthday wishes

Thank you everyone for your beautiful, wonderful words that have brought me to literal tears. I will respond on the 19th

For now - it's TAMY'S BIRTHDAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Let's get this party started!

Old 01-17-2010, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

That animation totally describes me!
Old 01-17-2010, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that you'd like that ('innocent') Tamy

ILY
It's real.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What a great and Beautiful OP

For now I'll join Dani and wish Tamy..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENIUS!!

I wish you the best of the world.
Luv ya!!

I'll be back on 19th
Icon By Me
Old 01-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, this is cute

Happy Birthday Tamy! 18 is a great age, it was definitely my fave age.....it meant I could drink legally
I haven't been 24 yet so you'll have to let me know how that is Dani (I'll wish you a proper happy birthday on your birthday )

I'd totally make Emmett pose in a bow and take a pic and post it, but he'd probably chew it off
Old 01-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Happy Birthday Tamy!

I hope you have a wonderful 18th birthday with your friends, family, and all of us
Old 01-17-2010, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

happy birthday tamy and dani!!!!

you are both very special people, and its been great to get to know you here at

i'm always continually amazed that one little fandom can bring so many people together

hope you both have a day filled with love, laughter, and friends....enjoy!!!!!!!

and it seems you need some more cake

Last edited by bettybaby; 01-17-2010 at 09:29 AM