Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Where is the good in goodbye? We only part to meet again.

Yeah, this is that thread. You know. The one where I say what I really don't want to say, but I'm going to say it anyway. Let's all take a deep breathe together. *breathes* Okay...

I am feeling very morose right now saying this to all of you guys because this thread makes it real. And it makes me feel sick to my stomach. It really does. But--I have decided to step down from my position as moderator on this board. It's not because I hate you guys. That is the furthest from the truth. I love you all. SO. MUCH. You have no idea. You are my friends. We relate to each other in ways others don't understand. I have made so many real life friends from this board, and I am proud to have met you all. I am proud to have been able to call myself a Twilight mod. I've been a mod here for about three years, and there just comes a time that you know it's your time to go. We have made so many memories here, together, and I will not forget any of them. I know this is all so cheesy and you probably don't think it's true, but I mean it ALL. Every. Word. Of. It. We have had our ups and our downs as a board, but at the end of it all we are a family. A TwiHard family. I may have made many mistakes while being a mod, but I always tried to do my best for you guys. Because I love you and this board that damn much.

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again.
~ ~ ~

I will not vanish from this board. I can't find it in myself to not click "Twilight Saga" everyday. I will DEFINITELY still post here in certain threads. It will just be a much smaller presence.
I want to thank you all for every moment you have given me. We have laughed, squeed, died of hotness, ranted, and cried together. You are all amazing posters, and I am so honored to have been able to post here, let alone mod here. If you guys ever want to talk outside of this board, please feel free to PM me anytime or we can exchange MSN/AIM usernames.
I would like to give a special thank you to my co-mods. You are all just so wonderful. And I know how hard you guys work on this board. I was blessed to have you all as my "co-workers." Sil, you are so devoted and so dedicated. It's outstanding and so amazing. Kim, you are my TWIN! My exact duplicate. We will keep in touch forever and always. And I will see you at Comic Con this year! And Emma. Emma you are my boo. One of my best friends and I am so happy that I met you on FF, and have you apart of my life. I refuse to ever lose you. Forever and Always.

This board was my Edward. And you guys are my Bellas! I love you all! <3
Okay, enough of this cheesy crap! If you got this far you must be going nuts and tired of this! I can't say enough how much I love you so I'll say it again. I love Twilight. I love this board. I love you guys. This isn't the end. BWAHAHA.

I will now shake my butt for you! Gotta go out with a big bang.

XOXO, S
Old 04-25-2011, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's like the end of an era. No, really, it is. I think if I were as active as I once was, I'd have to .

You've been here almost as long as this board has and, really, I'm sure everyone will agree with me when I say it will forever feel like something is missing without you as a mod.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is sad. =/ I totally understand what it's like to walk away from something that's been a part of your life for years and years. I just stepped down from OTH after, gosh, 7 years or something insane like that. It's a really weird feeling, right? Thanks for everything you did here, though!

Old 04-25-2011, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sheils :baw: aww I will miss you
Old 04-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Master Fan

First off: Twin, I see you used my word morose

Now onto the serious stuff...

To my dearest Twin

You know you must be pretty important if I'm writing this note to you right now instead of working on my paper that's due tomorrow
Who is going to make fun of me for being such a bookworm now?

We were co-mods for only a little over a year, but we were friends long before that and we'll continue to be friends for a long time after.
You were one of the first posters I talked to when I came to this board almost 3 years ago and it'll definitely be weird not posting with you almost every day.
We've definitely been through our ups and downs, but I wouldn't have changed any of it
because you've always been an honest friend who was there when I needed you.
Thank you for all you did as a moderator and for being so dedicated to the board. No one can ever compare to your mad posting skills

We are definitely going to meet up at Comic Con this summer!
Also, if you don't come back and post with us often I know where you live (kinda...I know the general vicinity) and I will hunt you down
Thanks for all the laughs, tears, and anger over the past 3 years! I wouldn't have traded any of it.
I know you love me. You don't have to say it. I'm kinda hard not to love
You know how I feel about you, it goes without saying. But just to reinforce it, i'll say it once...

I ♥ YOU

And because you're worth it, KStew and I will do a sexy dance for you

xoxo,
Your Twin

P.S. You better never forget about me or else
Old 04-26-2011, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sheils! I'm so sorry to see you're stepping down!! Thank you for all you've done here! I'm glad that you're still gonna be posting and will be looking out for you in the RK thread!
Old 04-26-2011, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sheils, so sad to see you stepping down. You've been here as a mod since the moment I came here several years ago. Hard to believe it's been that long. You've been an amazing mod and it's gonna be weird not having you as one.

I wish you all the best though
Emma♥Neal
Old 04-26-2011, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Nooo I never thought it would actually happen You have always been a huge part of this board and done a wonderful job You're so dedicated, and no matter what people have said about this fandom, you have been a true fan since day one.

I'm so glad I met you here. We've had our good days and a few bad, but I hope and think we will stay in touch. After all we're married and share hot lingerie I'll never forget the dirty talk Oh, and I won't forget the summer of 2009 when we had so much fun! You better not stop posting in the RK thread!

Thanks for all the hard work, and be safe, Sheils I love you!
Old 04-26-2011, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sheils we are going to miss you as our mod BB.
I really hope that even though you will not be a mod anymore that we will still see you posting/laughing/squealing and fangirling with us still. It has been a really delight to have you as our mod. You and your co-mods have always done a great job in keeping this board a fun, respectable and drama free site. And we as the member's are truly grateful for it. Don't be a stranger BB.

Last edited by kiwi096; 04-26-2011 at 06:07 AM
Old 04-26-2011, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Im too sorry to see you step down but at least you are not going away for good. but it really feels like an ending of an era
Old 04-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nooooooo. So sad to see this post up just now. Thanks for being such a great mod, and it's going to be so weird not having you around as much or as part of the mod team anymore.

But we'll still see you around in the RK thread so this is really not goodbye. But it still makes me sad.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-26-2011, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Its sad that your stepping down, Sheils, you have done an absolutely amazing job on this board as a MOD and it sucks that your not going to be one anymore... Just hope that you still are gonna be on here posting and having fun whenever we're getting news about R/K or just anything new related to Twilight... You were one of the first ones that I talked to when I started posting here and you are always so nice and its gonna be weird not seeing you on here as much... Seeing that no one can top your mad posting skills...:laugh: Anyway just dont forget about us little people on here and THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON THIS BOARD...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-26-2011, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

I know how hard was this decision to you, Sheils. I'm so sorry to see you stepping down but I totally understand it. Like you said, there comes a time in life when you know when is the right time to make important decisions like this and move on.

I know that you will keep posting at this board and I'm happy about that I imagine it should be very hard not to visit it every day...

You were/are a wonderful mod, thanks for your dedicated job. We will miss you. I'll miss you You are a great friend and I hope that can continue.

THANKS BB! ILY

PD: That RiRi will always be you

icon credit: guilderferns
Old 04-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Ahhh no, I'm sorry to hear you're stepping down, but understand you feel it's the right time. I haven't been around this board for long but you've always been a huge and wonderful presence. I'm glad you'll still be posting around here
Michelle♥
Old 04-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I was sorry to see your resignation Sheils. Thanks for the time you devoted to this board. Best of luck with everything going on in your life.