Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2008, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Twilight Movie Discussion & Spoilers #5 ~ Bring Some News! Save A Butterfly! :D

Summit Entertainment
is currently working on a movie adaptation of

Twilight

Set to release on the 12th of December, 2008.

The Cast

Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen
Billy Burke as Charlie (Chief) Swan
Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen
Elizabeth Reaser as Esme Cullen
Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale
Kellen Lutz as Emmett Cullen
Jackson Rathbone as Jasper Hale
Cam Gigandet as James
Rachelle Lefevre as Victoria
Edi Gathegi as Laurent
Michael Welch as Mike Newton
Anna Kendrick as Jessica
Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie
Christian Serratos as Angela
Sarah Clarke as Renee Dwyer
Taylor Lautner as Jacob
Solomon Trimble as Sam Uley
Gregory Tyree Boyce as Tyler

more TBA.

Directed by Catherine Hardwick (Thirteen, Lords of Dogtown),

Screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg (Dexter, The OC, Birds of Prey).

The status of the film is currently in production, and, as of mid-February, filming has begun!

Stephenie's Movie Updates

The FIRST OFFICIAL PICTURES!!!

UP-TO-DATE FILMING NEWS!

2/4/08 - Kristin Stewart on Twilight and Robert
2/14/08 - Casting News - The Cullens
2/15/08 - Stalker sighting
2/18/08 - Stalker sighting
2/18/08 - Stalker sighting
2/21/08 - Stephenie meets with cast
2/23/08 - Pictures from the Forks HS set
2/25/08 - Peter Facinelli interview
2/26/08 - TwilightMom interview w/ Ashley Greene
2/28/08 - A message from Taylor Lautner
2/29/08 - Rachel Lefevre (Victoria) talks about Twilight
2/29/08 - Stephenie Q&A - Germany
3/7/08 - Interview with Peter Facinelli (Carlisle)
3/10/08 - Taylor Lautner as Jacob is confirmed
3/11/08 - Twilight Lexicon interviews Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Part II
3/11/08 - TwilightMoms find Cullen House
3/13/08 - Entertainment Weekly: first shot from filming - Cam and Robert
3/16/08 - Twilight Moms find the baseball field!
3/16/08 - Twilight Moms find the cars?
3/16/08 - Kristen Stewart on the set?
3/17/08 - Twilight Moms capture filming! And again here! And here.
3/18/08 - Filming shots from a Kalama HS student (Kiz)! More here!
3/18/08 - Ashley Greene interview from MTV
3/19/08 - Even more Kalama HS stalker pictures come out!
3/19/08 - TM interview Rachelle Lafevre

Video clips of Edward/Bella/Tyler crash scene

Video 1 / Video 2 / Video 3 / Video 4 / Video 5 / Video 6 / Video 7

3/16/08 - Kellen (Emmett) with his topaz contacts!

3/17/08 - Robert and Kristen during filming!

"The chemistry between the two seems to be there... they were talking like they've been friends for a long time, and they were laughing together and everything!" - Kiz

Alice and Jasper cuteness!

Stephenie met with the cast of the Twilight movie! (2/21/08):

"Hey guys, I thought you might enjoy a couple of pictures from my weekend on the set of Twilight the movie. It was an amazing time; I had the chance to visit some of the film sites (Oregon is gorgeous!), go through the story boards (if just scanning through the sketches is so exciting, I can only imagine how much more thrilling the live action will be), watch some brief videos of stunt work (ouch! but so cool), and even catch a little bit of a vampire baseball game (look out—James is a ringer). My favorite part was dinner with some of the cast and crew. You don't know surreal until you sit down at a table with people out of your imagination. It was more than a little bit disturbing how pretty everyone was, and who knew movie stars were so nice? Anyway, if you ever get a chance to visit the set of a movie based on a book you wrote, I definitely recommend that you go for it." - Stephenie Meyer

"So, we are hanging out, and this guy walks up. I don't know if he is a stand in or just a makeup guinea pig, but he has his shirt off and he is COVERED IN GLITTER! Not yucky, thick disco glitter, but very fine and shimmery and quite lovely glitter! We get to talking to him a bit (very nice guy!) and find out that they are trying to decide whether to use glitter or CGI (or whatever it's called- can't remember at the moment). I told him, "yeah, you really have to glitter to be in the movie!" He was nice, and that was really cool to see that and to see what they are maybe going to do with the glitter aspect." - A Twilight Mom

3/13/08 - Vamp-tastic!! (Entertainment Weekly)

If you are looking for the Twilight movie sides, please just PM dirty twin and she'll send them to you.
Thanks.

Last edited by luvcali76; 03-20-2008 at 07:42 AM
Old 03-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Banned

Yay! We're bringing in the new thread with like, 3 new news things. I think that's pretty awesome (despite the fact that one of them involves Edward and a girly car )

And thanks for starting the new thread, Michelle. For a while there I thought people didn't know how to.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 03-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Supreme Fan

thanks for thread

... oh boy i could stare at those contacts for ages. so pretty . now imagine rob with those contacts. aww.

just imagine the 'crying' scene when he cant stop drinking her blood with THOSE eyes and they go really close with the camera

ok now i'm getting worried again about those pics with the bella double and the bite on the forearm instead of the hand . they BETTER stay true to the books there . i want sexy edward taking the blood from her hand!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

I was looking at pics of the inside of movieEdward's Volvo and it's so sweet. I want me one! It's a 6-speed... who can say no to that?!
Old 03-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
just imagine the 'crying' scene when he cant stop drinking her blood with THOSE eyes and they go really close with the camera
Omg, that's going to be so beautiful!! Omg, that scene KILLS me. And according to the description...his eyes slowly go from topaz to red as the tears come down. Omg, can you imagine it? I'm guessing they've already done that scene, right??

That's going to be my favorite scene besides the meadow and their first kiss, I just know it.

Quote:
i want sexy edward taking the blood from her hand!!!
It's much sexier from the hand.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Omg, that's going to be so beautiful!! Omg, that scene KILLS me. And according to the description...his eyes slowly go from topaz to red as the tears come down. Omg, can you imagine it? I'm guessing they've already done that scene, right??
That's gonna look so cool/beautiful! The eyes changing is going to be crazy and just the entire scene is going to be !!! Oh, I really hope it's exactly how it is in the sides!
Old 03-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
i will like cry forever. i will be soooooooo beautiful. . and yeah they will turn red in he process . they must have done the scene.

and its also going to be one of my fav scenes

---

if they have done it and those pics with the doubles were real then i think they ruined the scene with the forearm bite

or course it would be sexier if he takes the blood from her hand. and the 'looking into each other eyes' would be way easier and much more emotional with the hand either. plus if the whole mouth is wrapped around her arm, it will look all weird

i want it the way its described in the sides dammit

Quote:
Oh, I really hope it's exactly how it is in the sides!
with our luck so far..
Old 03-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

They cannot ruin it by having James bite her forearm! Her hand! That's how it was in the book, and that's a much more intimate place for Edward to be sucking from. Oh my, my. It IS going to be beautiful, isn't it? *sniffle* I know I'm going to cry, too. And the fact that she looks at him understandingly, letting him know that it's ok, that she forgives him for killing her... That's true love, man!!
Old 03-16-2008, 06:05 PM
Banned

That really is true love!!! She doesn't even care that he's killing her. She puts him so much before herself, she just immediately understands.

I agree with you guys. The hand is a much more intimate spot. You grab and kiss someone's hand to show affection. It wouldn't be the same on the forearm.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

When you guys say "hand" - are you talking about her wrist? Or, where on her hand?
Old 03-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsher (View Post)
When you guys say "hand" - are you talking about her wrist? Or, where on her hand?
On her hand where James bit her in the books. I think it is on the side opposite of the thumb.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
James bites her palm in the book. And that's how it is in the sides. That's how it should stay. It's much more intimate and a way hotter place for Edward to be sucking from.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If they mess up James biting Bella on her hand, then I'm slipping into my karate powered leather catsuit and kicking some peoples butt.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Oh... you mean like at the back of her palm? But that's all bone there! It's much more juicier (for blood) from her wrist or from her forearm.

I'm totally OK with Bella being bitten on the forearm. When Edward is sucking the venom out it will look so sexy if he's holding her arm out like he's kissing up her arm.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread