Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Night, Wendy!

Quote:
If you don't have official permission by this time tomorrow, we should just link to them.
Ok.

It's a message board, though. Is that going to be ok?
Old 02-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcali76 (View Post)

It's a message board, though. Is that going to be ok?
Oh, no direct links to competing message boards aren't allowed. Here's hoping that they're feeling generous.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, she PMed me and we have permission. She's very nice, , and hopefully she gets to go back soon for more pictures.

I'm so jealous of them! They're like rock stars to me.

Those pictures and the story that I'm going to repost here belong to Twilight Siren and Lynds from TM, who drove to the filming site and totally stalked it. (Again, I'm so jealous. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Siren

The beginning of this story, I can’t tell. I can’t tell where or how I know where the movie set is. But you could say I sort of have a connection! I started the day with Rhonda and we found out from our source who had been cast for Jasper. I thought I heard where a production was going down. Let’s just say I have a numeric memory, and so I memorized the address that was prattled (ha ha) off. I really didn’t think anything of it since they aren’t due to start filming until Feb 25th, so I didn’t go. Later this morning, I talked to my friend Lynds who lives in the area, and told her about the address and that she might want to check it out, even though it might not be Twilight related. She wasn’t really excited about it either, and planned on going down there Friday morning. For some reason she decided to go ahead and do a “drive by” today….and I am so glad she did. She called me after she saw these signs:

So there you have it! It WAS for Twilight. So I decided to go down there too. What the heck, it was worth going down there to check it out!

On my way, I get a text from Lynds that ALMOST nearly made me run off the road, and it said “I *doodie* you not, Robert Pattinson is here right now. I hope you are almost here.” AHHH! You can’t just tell a girl that while she is driving!!!!! I guess what had happened was that her dad, (who ironically owns the warehouse across the street), and her decided to take a little stroll to the stage area…that’s when she saw the sets and Rob and Emmet & Jasper playing baseball!!! WOW, I was freaking out.

Ok, so I arrive…..she comes into my car, and I sit there and basically have a meltdown. I was beat red out of nervousness. I was shaking and pure red. I was hot & cold.I had to sit there for about 10 minutes to try to get calm and get up the nerve to walk in there, and so I called Rhonda for a motivational speech, because honestly, I was FREAKED out. So, I called my darling Rhonda who told me to think about ironing. That helped. I forgot about ironing once I got walking, but at least it got me out of my vehicle.

Ok so me & Lynds start walking to where the stage was. It was in a HUUUUUGE warehouse…so we’re walking up, and I see a blonde dude standing outside smoking, pacing, and reading something. I recognize that it is Cam Gigandet, or James. He has longish (shoulder length) extensions (maybe real hair?). So I am like oh boy, oh boy. By now I have thankfully calmed down a bunch but I am still pretty beat red. So….we kinda sound out front for a sec and then go inside the warehouse. A GIANT HUMONGOUS warehouse. There is a little “break” area with coffee, candy, valentiens stuff out in the front area, and there is construction going on everywhere. They are building stuff everywhere you look. Unfortunately, there isn’t anything that is all that recognizable, until we see a BIG HUGE area that is taped off and kind of in its own little bubble. SO…upon closer inspection and peeking into the area..It IS the ballet studio. A queasy, awesome feeling came over me…partly because of the discovery, partly because of the beauty of the set, and partly because I know the horror that will occur there. It seemed like there was some kind of creepy music playing…pianoish and very creepy. And you could barely hear it so I am not sure Lynds would be able to recall that even. .I will try to recall everything I saw. There was long narrow room with mirrors on both sides, and I am pretty sure there were chandeliers, and there was like balconies….maybe they were fake balconies, but I had to look away because I saw a bunch of people in there, one of which was James, and so I sort of scurried to the other side, and then walked by one more time to peek in. J There was about 3 or 4 doors we were peeking into, they were at one end of the ballet studio, and they looked sort of like detectives doors, you know with the frosted glass type thing? Anyway, you can look for those in the movie! I peeked through them! HAHA And there was a candle burning at the other end where the people were.

OK, so we walked out of the warehouse, there wasn’t a whole lot to see. We stood outside for a few minutes, made a friend (yay!) and noticed that there were a bunch of trailers to our left, with a very Victoria looking girl! Long curly reddish blonde hair. I am really not sure if that was supposed to be Victoria because it seems like her hair should have been redder..anyway, so Lynds told me that the trailer closest to me is the one that Rob came out of, so we hang around a bit more. Then we see a few vans pull up and the actors pile into these vans. I saw a bunch of actors, but I didn’t want to stare and look like a retard, so I didn’t. Then, this is the part I am sure you are all waiting for. Robert walks out of the traler. He is devastatingly gorgeous, and I have never been all that attracted to him before. But after today, wowza. OK, I am sorry if this next part sounds totally cheezy, but its true: he had flawless, porcelain skin. Very pale, but luminous still. His hair is NOT “shoulder length.” It is a nice style much like you see in the manips. And BRIGHT copper. He is amazing looking. He was wearing a dark green tweed looking suit jacket, and that’s all I got before he jumped into the front seat of the van, and the entire movie cast pulls away with a film truck after them. SHOOT! We are no where NEAR our car so that we may follow them! (I know, I know I am such a weirdo, yes I wanted to follow them….but I wasn’t bothering anyone or interrupting them from doing their job!) So me and Lynds go back to my car and realize that they might be going to shoot the baseball scene, since they were all playing ball, and the entire cast left. The entire cast would have to be present at the baseball game scene, so we decide to go towards the forest and figure out where they went. After a few minutes, we gave up. There are tons of woods around and its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. SO we went back and decided to wait to see if any other vans left the stage that we might be able to follow. And, thank goodness, there was. One left and we followed pretty close behind. Here is a pic, with the license plate blurred:

So, we followed Mr. Van, and he took us only 5 minutes away to a place that you would never think would be used in a movie, but whatever. I can’t tell you where that is, sorry. Anyway, it is apparent that they are not doing the baseball scene…they had lights, camera, etc set up against this corner of the forest with a mossy green rock on one side. And there was a wardrobe rack and 2 big semi trucks blocking my view. There was no way I could pull up and watch what was going on, but I am almost positive that they were doing promotional pictures. Especially since I just read on the MTV movies blog that they will be releasing the first pics of the Cullens within a week. So keep your eye out for those pictures and look for a forest in the background and a mossy green rock! There is a good possibility that this is what they are doing.
So at this location, I saw James again, Laurent, and MAYBE Bella, but a van pulled into my view and I couldn’t tell. We stayed there for an hour or more trying to see if anyone would come out, but they didn’t. I had to leave for my dinner, so we decided to head home.
Here are some pictures of James and Laurent....I know they are super far away, but you can see a little blonde head, that is James, and a dude in orangeish, that is Laurent (or his photo double).
Oh, and look above the trucks, you can see the lighting equip. Damn trucks in my way!!!!

Last edited by luvcali76; 02-16-2008 at 02:08 PM
Old 02-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm so jealous of them! They're like rock stars to me.
Me too. It sounds like they had a lot of fun. If I lived in Oregan, I'd be there daily lol.

But I don't know how they managed not to faint the minute they saw Robert...I would be gone. LOL. Me >>
Old 02-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

Ahh, I was wrong. Twilight Siren just told me that the person in orange that I thought was Bella is actually Laurent. Wow, I was WAY off. Maybe I can't see so well.

Oh, I see, she said that in her post. Duh. I'm not working with all my brain cells today apparently.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

So from far away Laurent kinda looks like Bella? Interesting...
Old 02-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Oh, no direct links to competing message boards aren't allowed. Here's hoping that they're feeling generous.
Heh
Old 02-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, I'm officially reall jealous and totally crazil psyched about seeing Robert as Edward after reading that brilliant description of how he looks even without the special effects.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oh man sooo many pics
thanks so much for bringing all of that and for the thread and oh man.. it's all really happening I just really hope it's gonna be a good movie and not just a commercial joke
Old 02-16-2008, 01:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

oh my goodness. squeal! we're just that much closer! and the robert/edward description? i simply cannot wait.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Ok, I'm officially reall jealous and totally crazil psyched about seeing Robert as Edward after reading that brilliant description of how he looks even without the special effects.
i know, me too

we'll faint in the movie theaters , i can already see it
Old 02-16-2008, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TY for the new thread and for the pics! I can't wait
Old 02-16-2008, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that post hon! It just got me all kinds of excited!

James has long hair though?
Old 02-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
James has long hair though?
*sad nod* He looks like Legolas now. Which is a shame because Cam needed no changing. He's beautiful!

ugh.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Ok, she PMed me and we have permission. She's very nice, , and hopefully she gets to go back soon for more pictures.
Wonderful! Thanks for following up Michelle.