Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2008, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm Dang that i live in Australia!
Old 01-31-2008, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with Val, I am happy with the casting so far I guess its becasue I didnt do a lot of speculating.

ForbiddenFruit23 I think she would play a great Rosalie! and welcome to btw
Old 01-31-2008, 08:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N6 DNA (View Post)
ForbiddenFruit23 I think she would play a great Rosalie! and welcome to btw
Thank you,she is Rosalie for me since i saw her.She just is Rosalie-ish,i find it ridicilous.And she's not so popular,just perfect.I think they will release the cast on 25th Feb,a.k.a the day that the official filming starts.I'm still confused with the info on the Twilight's IMDB page.
"He thought the world was a horrible place. He couldn't have been very happy, ever. He didn't trust people. Seemed to hate them. He hated the whole world. You know, he said people like us had no idea what the world was really like. "
-Uncle Charlie,Shadow of A Doubt
icon
Old 01-31-2008, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

How does the imdb page confuse you? I haven't been there
Old 01-31-2008, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know where IMDB gets their Filming status from all other sources I've heard from were pretty clear that filming doesn't start until Feb 25th...
Old 01-31-2008, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

all I know for sure is that I'm gonna see the premier in London with Val and Jen and drool over Edward
Old 01-31-2008, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty twin (View Post)
all I know for sure is that I'm gonna see the premier in London with Val and Jen and drool over Edward
no fair! I wanna go
Old 01-31-2008, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty twin (View Post)
My friend and I are going to the premiere here in São Paulo together as well it's gonna be such a big dea for us

Quote:
I don't know where IMDB gets their Filming status from
IMDB is crazy sometimes...
Old 01-31-2008, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

I'm iffy on the choices for both Bella and especially Edward, but I am trying to have faith in the casting people, that they know what they're doing. Kristin and Robert must have wowed them, right? That's what I'm thinking.

I also can't wait to get some real footage finally so we can all go video crazy. I'm itching to make one.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

So excited about the movie I can't wait for the casting announcement and the first E/B movie still!
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 01-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcali76 (View Post)
I'm iffy on the choices for both Bella and especially Edward, but I am trying to have faith in the casting people, that they know what they're doing. Kristin and Robert must have wowed them, right? That's what I'm thinking.

I also can't wait to get some real footage finally so we can all go video crazy. I'm itching to make one.
I have a really good feeling with them, most of all they are talented young actors, who look more 17 than Gaspard and Emily imo.
The most important is that even just manipping a pic with them I can see the chemistry, now imagine it in motion...

And Knowing Robert he did a LOT of researcher to play the Edward most of us want
Old 01-31-2008, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, I heard he read all three books, which is REALLY encouraging!
Old 01-31-2008, 09:19 AM
Supreme Fan

aww he did research for his character

i will LOVE the movie . i know it already and i agree they already have chemistry on the manips. its amazing actually. i love that they chose rob and kristen
Old 01-31-2008, 09:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

I can't wait for the movie either... but somehow... I hate it when they make movies out of my favorite books... I'm always disappointed...Just recently had that feeling with P.S I love you... when the twilight movie will turn out like that one I'm seriously going to be so pissed cause that had almost nothing to do with the book anymore.

For the actors choice... I'm happy with whom they chose for bella but I really don't like Robert as Edward... IMO he is absolutely not beautiful... not even a little pretty... but I'll have to deal with that... maybe the movie make-up will make him look a little pretty
Old 01-31-2008, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

It took me awhile to get used to the actors but now I'm quite confident both will do a fantastic job.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread