Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I need help with my Edward and Bella stories,Jake and Bella stories.And my E/B/J/ stories.

True Love
Old 04-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's a lot but we are willing to help
Old 04-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Please read my Breaking Dawn Fan fiction

Please read my Post Breaking Dawn FanFiction. The story about Leah and Jake. I know you will love it. It's called She will be loved.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:04 PM
New Fan

I'm SO new to this, LOL

This is mine, well, a link to it....
I'd like to post it on here, but I'm not sure how.
Please feel free to comment here or there, thanks!

The Reckoning, Inspired by Midnight Sun
Old 04-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward_Bella1988 (View Post)
Please read my Post Breaking Dawn FanFiction. The story about Leah and Jake. I know you will love it. It's called She will be loved.
link us

thanks for the link. we'll check it out
Old 04-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Story: The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 21- Murky Results
Rated: Mature for Language, Violence, Drinking/Illegal Activity, Sex, ETC.
Pairings: Bella & Edward, Alice & Jasper, Emmett & Rosalie, Jake & Rosalie, Jake & Bryan, more...
General Spoilers: None aware of. It's an AH, OOC story.
*** A/N!! TEF is now on TwilightedDOTNet. Click to go chat with other readers, gossip about future topics, previous chapters, etc. Plus, you can talk to me and support TEF!
Story Breakdown:
What would you do if you could get a second chance with your first love?
Edward Cullen & Bella Swan are exes who were once in a beautiful & growing relationship. On the eve of the day they planned to tell each other how they TRULY felt, unplanned events took an extreme turn to the south, and things ended on a hurtful, sour note. Though they are still in-love with each other, even four years later, they are stubborn and cannot admit their feelings, and treat each other like crap to keep their hidden emotions at bay. Now, fate has dealt them another hand of cards, and when they get stuck in the same atmosphere together, they are forced to discover each other again, hash out the past, and expect the unexpected. Because love is a force to be reckoned with... especially when it comes out and bites you in the ass. Twice.
Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter Twenty-One: Part Two of Two, the parents return.
Have you ever heard of the phrase, the tension in the air was so thick, you could cut it with a knife?
More revelations are discovered, tensions run high, and with everything going on... it becomes overloaded and eventually EXPLODES TERRIBLY.

NOTE: READ SLOWLY, there is a LOT of information to process in each and every POV. It's a brain-overload.
Warning: Some of this toward the end gets vivid -- so take caution when you read if you're sensitive.

This chapter is 64 PAGES LONG (bless my beta Katie's heart!!), so I hope it makes up for the time lapse it took to post it!
This is another one of those "nail biting, hold your breath when you post" chapters, but I figured, if you guys have stuck with me this far... I hope you'll stay with me 'til the end!!
Pictures, songs, links in profile.
Chapter Spoiler/Sneak Peek:
JASPERPOV
This was... awkward.
I glanced at the clock, clearing my throat. Ten am.
And I was sitting here in the cafeteria, with everyone but Jacob.
The parents asked us to all have breakfast with them, no excuses -- sparing Jake, since he was resting.
Why they asked us, I couldn't figure it out. No one was talking.
Carlisle was eating a breakfast omelet, while Esme silently stirred her coffee. Alice held my hand, fingering her French toast sticks and picking pieces to chew slowly. I ate a sandwich. Emmett was to my left, chewing down on a pile of mixed food he shoved on the tiny plastic plate. Rosalie gawked at him in horror, before turning to drink her orange juice and finish her toast. She didn't seem too hungry. Next was Phil, at the other end from Carlisle, glancing at Bella. Renee was beside him, stroking her fingers through Bella's hair while she sipped her coffee. Bella just stared blankly at the table, seeming very dazed and uncomfortable. Nauseated, even. Beside her was Edward, glasses on top of his hair, stirring cream into his coffee and munching slowly on a bagel.
I cleared my throat, leaning to my girlfriend to whisper in her ear, "What’s the deal? Why are they all zombies?"
She shrugged, sticking a piece in her mouth, before turning to me, "Don't know, sweetie. Maybe it's a flu bug that's going around the hospital."
I smirked, shaking my head and whispering back, "Did the bug in question happen to crawl up everyone's ass and die?"
She giggled, but quickly cleared her throat and put on a mask like everyone else, slapping me on my leg.
I massaged the back of her neck, glancing over at Bella, who sat across from me at the table.
She seemed so out of it.
My first reaction was to hop over the table and cradle her, like I would have a month ago.
But I couldn't do that now. Things were different, weren't they? Yes. They were.
I sighed, sipping my water.
I listened as Edward cleared his throat, and watched Bella snap her neck in his direction. "Eat, love," he whispered to her, as he threw his arm over the back of her chair, "you need to."
She looked at him, her eyes almost watering over. She ignored his statement all together. Then she blinked away her emotions, and turned, to stare at her untouched orange juice in front of her. She seemed to zone out on it.
I didn't like it. She seemed numb. Dead to the world. Not the Bella I knew and cared for.
I caught a glimpse of Phil gawking at Edward. He didn't like him having his arm over the back of her chair, and he certainly didn't like Edward "barking orders" to her, as he put it in front of us in the cafeteria, when Edward asked if she liked orange juice, before suggesting it'd be a good idea for her to drink some and gain some energy.
He never acted this way before. This was a new side of Phil. I've known him for three years, and he seems to be a very loving, caring step-father. Loved Bella like she was his own.
I understood Edward was her ex and he didn't want them back together, but for crying out loud. If his eyes could shoot bullets...
I noticed Edward looking up at me, and gave him a slightly comforting, slightly confused smile. I feel your pain, buddy.
He gave me a timid nod, before sipping on his coffee again. "Bella," he whispered, nodding his head to her orange juice.
She sighed, reaching out to pick it up.
As she did, a hand slammed hard on the table, echoing the walls of the hospital cafeteria. It startled all of us, as well as a few people sitting around us, and forced Bella's trembling hands to knock over the full glass, spilling the contents everywhere.
We all began to shuffle around to help clean it up, while Bella began to apologize, but Phil stayed put, glaring at Edward. "Stop demanding things to her, Edward, or so help me God, you will pay! This is not a Stepford wife. She is our daughter, and you will treat her with respect! Do you understand me?"
"Phil," Bella warned, shaking more, "it's okay. Edward was only-"
"No," Phil cut her off, "he needs to learn how to talk to you! He cannot bark orders to you like you're some sort of do-"
"DAD!" Bella shouted, causing us to freeze.
She never called him that before.
Renee's eyes grew wide, while Carlisle and Edward began arguing with each other, and Esme was yelling at Phil for what he said to her son.
I glanced at Bella, who was still trying to clean up the mess on the table. She couldn't seem to get a hold of herself, or her shaking.
Instantly, I hopped out of my chair and went around, pulling her from it. Edward glared at me, but I leaned down and whispered to him, "I'm getting her out of here. We'll be in that empty waiting room across from Jake's."
He nodded, rubbing his face a few times, before chiming into to argue over everyone else who was shouting.
I couldn't make sense of it. Too many people talking at once, all screaming above each other. Battling for the last word.

The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Edward&BellaRobert&Kristen
XX/AngelAtTwilight profile<<my stories!
avi: me
Old 04-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

that chapter made me cry!! i'm so odd. thanks angie
Old 04-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Supreme Fan

updated folks

I finally updated She will be Loved. You have to read it.

Hint: Boy or girl for Chapter 8

Jake thought "Baby makes three"
Old 04-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks can you bring over the link?
Old 04-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Supreme Fan

I'll bring over Chapter 1-5 tonight, then chapter 6-8
Old 04-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Chapter 2: Not here

She is crazy for doing this.
I know she doesn't want to this.
Man, Leah it's sudden fact "I love you."

Jake was in his room, trying to find a notebook. Leah dropped in through the window. "Hey Jakey," she told him, "Looking for something." Jake got up from the floor. "Yeah, it's just an old notebook about Bella." he replied, "when I still loved her. She's his now. I got to get over it now. Now I'm going to burn this notebook for better of me." Leah bopping her head up and down. "It's time now." Jake went to burrow outside of his front porch with the notebook and lighter in hand. He lit the lighter and lit the notebook on fire. He threw the notebook in the burrow. Leah began to cry. It's not usual for Leah to cry about something. "I'm done with Bella, Leah." he run into the house. Leah was confused about Jake. Some days he is normal, easy get along with, then other days he is hormonal, don't want to be bother with.

Leah was on the swing at her house. Then Edward came out of the forest. "You better get out of La Push, Edward treaty, it's useless." she told the vampire, she began to cry again. Edward thought she's hormonal. "Leah, it's not your fault it's Jacob." She looked at him with a tear in her eye coming out. "He had a notebook about Bella while she was human." she whisphered, " I think he's love with someone else." Leah cleared her face from tears, "I think it's me." Edward held Leah close to his chest. "Edward, what the hell are doing?" she yelled at him. "Trying to hear your thoughts and you said them out loud." He told her, "I think you love him too. Also you want to ....." Leah broke his sentence. "EDWARD, YOU SICK VAMPIRE. I THOUGHT BELLA GIVE YOU PLEASURE!" she yelled again. Leah run into her house. Edward was worried about Sue and Charlie looking out of the window.

Bella was entertaining Nessie with a stuff animal. Edward walking into the doorway. Nessie pointed up to Edward, Bella began to laugh at Edward. "Bella we need to talk out in the kitchen." he told her. Bella got up and told her daughter to stay in the living room. "Edward is about Leah and Jake." she asked him. Edward shook his head yes. "I think they are in love with each other. Leah was crying on her swing." he went on, "I read her mind, she loves him and doesn't want him hurt. She wants to......"
Bella broke his sentence, "Edward, I think we shouldn't talk about sex in front of Nessie." she told him, "I won't care if Leah and Jake did it in forest or at their houses." Edward was shocked what his wife said about Leah and Jake. Nessie walked into the kitchen, "Mommy I'm hungry for blood." Bella grab a cup of blood for Nessie in refrigerator. "Here you go Nessie." Nessie grabbed the cup and run into living room to play with her toys. Edward sat on the stool. " What I'm going to do with Wolf girl and Wolf boy?" he asked Bella. She was thinking on what she wanted to say to him. "I'm staying out of this one Edward." She left him in the kitchen to ponder this thoughts.

Leah was sleeping her bed when Jake came though her window. "Leah, I need to tell you something wake up." he shook her. Leah woke up, "What Jake? What do you need to talk about?" she told him. Jake sat on her bed. "I want to tell you this." He leaned in to kiss Leah's lips. Leah's lips touched his lips. The heat of them kiss was making Leah little bit horny, so she broke off the kiss. "You have to go Jake. I'll talk to you tomorrow when we go to baby sit Nessie." she told him. Jake went out of the window. "Okay Leah Clearwater I love you." he left her smiling at him. "Go Jacob Black I love you too." She went to bed. Leah began to dream the sweetest of dream of Jake and her getting married having little pups of their own.

I couldn't do it, Read chapter two I guess
Old 04-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

hey hon please don't double post. just edit your first post! i dont want you to get in trouble!
Old 04-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Supreme Fan

It's the FanFiction site of the web site. You can read it from there. I just got done with Chapter 9. If Harry Potter can make a werewolf have a child I can do it too in FanFiction way. :p
Old 04-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

where is the link to the site?
Old 04-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Supreme Fan

On FanForum, In the FanFiction/ writing section. You should see it. The story is on the Top of the List.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread