Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers0604 (View Post)
thanks for the update angie didn't really like the edward/rosalie crap. but loved it otherwise
TY my love! And no worries on the Edward/Rose crap. I promise. I'm glad you liked the rest of it though!

What would you do if you got a second chance with your first love?
Edward Cullen & Bella Swan are exes who were once in a beautiful and growing relationship. On the eve of the day they planned to tell each other how they TRULY felt, unplanned events took an extreme turn to the south, and things ended on a hurtful, sour note. Though they are still in-love with each other, even four years later, they are stubborn and cannot admit their feelings, and treat each other like crap to keep their hidden emotions at bay. Now, fate as dealt them another hand of cards, and when they get stuck in the same atmosphere together, they are forced to discover each other again, hash out the past, and expect the unexpected. Because love is a force to be reckoned with... especially when it comes out and bites you in the ass. Twice.

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter Seventeen: Part 2 of the night.
The reality of Edward’s actions comes to him when he faces Bella, and he becomes overwhelmed with what really happened to her in her past. Instantly, he tries to heal her -- and possibly his own actions -- by showing her how much he wants her. He wants to show her the good side to intimacy: The loving kind.
The rest of the gang also experience sex, whether it be the right time or not.

Note: I really wanted to go through the different emotions and feelings that each character could be feeling with a physical involvement. If someone is longing, if someone is new at it, if someone is angry or resenting something... If someone is scared of being in love and then losing that person... Sex can be taken into all these different levels, depending on the emotions felt.

Chapter Spoiler/Sneak Peek:
BELLAPOV

I gently dragged my legs along his sides, trailing our heated bodies, skin to skin. My fingers flourished tenderly through his hair, and I could practically hear the strands whispering through my fingers like the breeze right before a wind storm... delicate but powerful.
Mesmerized, I watched every single feature of his face in the candlelight...
The way his diamond green eyes were glossed lustfully but still aware... very tender and endearing...
How his tan cheeks were flushed from the heat between our bodies...
How his forehead crinkled and then relaxed with our movements, creating a slight layer of dew and dampness...
How his bronzed hair shined with every spring of my finger...
And how his pink lips, swollen with passion, were slightly parted so he could take us all in...
Not to mention that powerful but delicate tongue of his, bouncing lightly on the inside of his lips when he'd breathe...
Sometimes his mouth or his chin would literally quiver but he never kept his eyes closed or took them off of me for long. He always came back to me.

The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Edward&BellaRobert&Kristen
XX/AngelAtTwilight profile<<my stories!
avi: me
Old 03-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

jake needs to grow up hooking up with her?! come on MAN otherwise it was amazing you wrote a lot of smut for this chapter. good lord! it was soooo good

Spoiler:
Old 03-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
jake needs to grow up hooking up with her?! come on MAN otherwise it was amazing you wrote a lot of smut for this chapter. good lord! it was soooo good

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The last chapter. How bittersweet.
Author's announcement at end of story!!

--

Story: The Search For Myself : Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 24/24 - Eternity's Epilogue
Rated: M
General Spoilers: None aware of

Story Breakdown: What if Bella and Edward's roles were reversed, leaving Bella the Vampire and Edward the Human? As predicaments change and situations become harder, will their fate still be destined or will unexpected plans change their lives... forever?

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter 24: Where are Bella and Edward now? Read to find out. This is the last chapter of TSFM!

GO TO PROFILE ON FANFICTION TO SEE NEW PICTURES OF THE NEW ADDITION!!!

It was so serene here.

So calming.

So beautiful.

Our meadow.

I smiled to myself and turned back toward the sun. In the secret section of the woods behind Carlisle and Esme's old house -- which was now ours, -- we knew that no one would find us here. It was our secret, a place where we could be ourselves.

This was our serenity.

"Uh oh," Edward chuckled, not bothering to open his eyes. "Here he comes. He found something."

I giggled, biting my lip as I listened to the pitter patter of footsteps through the field. "Do you know what it is?"

"He's not thinking about it. I don't think he knows what it is, just that it's ... 'magical!'."

I curled out my bottom lip, listening to the heart beats of a wildly beautiful boy. He was breathing hard, as he was over-excited, and I listened while he tripped along a few long pieces of stubborn wheat.

He picked himself quickly back up, heading in our direction swiftly.

The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 03-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Im soooooo glad you updated

icon:mpgirl
Old 03-16-2009, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

good ending
Old 03-28-2009, 03:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you guys!!

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter Nineteen: Ahhh, a long and wintery January it has been for the characters.
After Alice is forced to witness E/B's sexual endeavors in the middle of the night, and her boyfriend comes down ill,
she decides that the best thing for the group to do is get out of the cabin and spend some time w/someone they haven't taken the chance to
know yet. Therefore: Edward & Rose, Alice & Jake, and Bella & Emmett are paired off, while Jasper remains ill and in bed.
What can happen? Hmm.

Oh... and something big happens in this chapter. So look out for it. Because you know what they say when you acknowledge a good thing...
Pictures of Bella's stuff in the profile.

AlicePOV
After checking on my boyfriend for the fifteenth time, I had to accept the fact that his fever wasn't going to demolish immediately.

Jasper told me to go ahead, that he'd be fine. He felt bad for having to reschedule our date today, but said he promised he'd make it up to me the moment he felt better. Of course, I didn't care about that. I just didn't want to see him sick. I felt bad knowing that I couldn't make him feel better. It made me sad.

Around noon though, I caved in, dressing in skinny jeans and a cute, oversized yellow shirt. Then I went downstairs to rejoin the living. The cabin was much quieter, now that everyone but the original group -- without Tanya, thank God -- was gone.

The first person I saw was Emmett, outside on the patio smoking a cigarette, looking like he hadn't gotten much sleep last night. Neither did I, Em. Thanks to Bella and Edward. He wore light blue jeans and a jersey. His eyes were bloodshot, and he seemed pretty dazed. The next person was Rosalie. She was curled up on the recliner in the den in her pajamas, and she too looked like she hadn't slept or eaten. Hmm...

Then it was Jacob, talking on his cell phone, pacing around the hallway. He was wearing his usual black jeans, black t-shirt, black shoes. He was yelling at someone, most likely in the stock market, and he seemed pretty intense on his argument.

Finally, I found the two lovebirds. Edward was sitting on the couch, with Bella sideways on his lap. He wore dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt, with a grey, long-sleeved v-neck shirt over it. Bella was equally adorable, with the same color of dark blue jeans, and a white loose t-shirt, which hugged around her waist, and had little designs flowing around the neck. Her hair was down and wavy, while his was spiked, copper tinted, and disarrayed.

She had her head resting on his shoulder, while she read the newspaper with him. She kept closing her eyes, appearing to snuggle in his warmth and absorb his scent. They were too freakin' adorable for their own good, but the fact that they kept me up last night, along with my ill-in-bed boyfriend... Grr...

Besides the two of them, the rest of the room was kind of depressing. I hated it.

We only had a few days left here at the cabin, and we all needed to just get out. Not to mention the fact that the televisions were all on, though no one was really watching them, and I'm sure it was too loud and Jasper could hear it. Meaning he wasn't getting his rest. Meaning I needed to do something about it.

After Emmett came in from the freezing cold and Jake hung up his cell phone, I decided to take charge.

"Okay!" I shouted, slapping my hands together, ignoring the fact that everyone looked up at me like I was on crack. "I've got an idea you guys."

"We're not interested," Emmett said glumly, stalking past me.

"Well get over it, because you're all going to participate," I declared. "Okay. Now. I've noticed that, one: There's been too much sulking today. Two: Some people are too lovey-dovey, and that'd equally depressing -- unless it's me and Jasper doing it. And three: we only have a few days left. So, since Jasper is sick and weakly, we're all going to get out of this cabin. But we're doing something different. I think we should spend some time with someone that we normally wouldn't, and really just... get to know more about them. So Jacob, you and I are going to spend the day together. And Rosalie, you are with Edward. And Emmett, you've got Bella. Let's go!"

Of course, they all began to deny and argue with me, which didn't bother me. I stood my mark, crossing my arms. They should know by now that there wasn't a sense in arguing with me, because I wasn't going to give up until I got my way.

An hour later, Rosalie came storming down the stairs, wearing a long white tank top with a short jean jacket over it, light jeans, and heels. She glared at me from across the room, and then trailed her eyes over to Edward.

"Don't look at me like that," he said, keeping his arms around Bella, and his chin on her shoulder while she stood in front of him, "I didn't choose this."

"This is stupid," she hissed at him, and then at me. "Why can't Edward and Bella just go somewhere, I stay here, and the three of you can do whatever?"

"Because," I said simply. I noticed from the corner of my eye that Bella was sulky, pressing her back completely up against Edward's chest. She looked to the ground, appearing as if someone ran over her dog or told her the tooth fairy wasn't real.

"For cheese and rice Bella," I giggled, "it's not like you won't ever see the man again."

"It's not funny," she replied, at the same time Edward said, "watch it, Alice."

Old 03-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh thank god for an update
Old 03-31-2009, 03:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
ugh thank god for an update
You're too adorable hun!
Here's another for ya *bites fingernails nervously*

Story: The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 20 - Uncertain Antidotes
Rated: Mature for Language, Mild Violence, Drinking/Illegal Activity, Sex, ETC.
Pairings: Bella & Edward, A/J, R/E, R/J, etc...
General Spoilers: None aware of

Story Breakdown:
What would you do if you got a second chance with your first love?
Edward Cullen & Bella Swan are exes who were once in a beautiful and growing relationship. On the eve of the day they planned to tell each other how they TRULY felt, unplanned events took an extreme turn to the south, and things ended on a hurtful, sour note. Though they are still in-love with each other, even four years later, they are stubborn and cannot admit their feelings, and treat each other like crap to keep their hidden emotions at bay. Now, fate as dealt them another hand of cards, and when they get stuck in the same atmosphere together, they are forced to discover each other again, hash out the past, and expect the unexpected. Because love is a force to be reckoned with... especially when it comes out and bites you in the ass. Twice.

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter Twenty: Part ONE/TWO.
Night one of the parental visit.

Ohhhhh and the plot thickens.
Esme. Phil. James. Triggers. Jake. Feelings. Confusion. Revelations... Decisions.
Not to mention all the hellacious details that are revealed in this chapter. Sorry for the lack of certain POVs, but no worries, they'll be made up for soon!

This is one of those chapters that you hold your breath when you post... Important AN on the bottom!

BELLAPOV

Everyone in the cabin barged inside the bedroom, but I didn't see them, only heard.

"What the **** is going on?!" Jake shouted.

"What happened?!" asked Jasper.

"Did you tell her?" Emmett demanded.

"Did she tell you?" Rosalie asked, at the same time.

"What the hell?" Alice said.

I could feel people shuffling all around us, but I held tighter to Edward's neck, praying the last ten minutes would rewind and never happen.

"I didn't mean to," I sobbed into Edward's neck, "I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to."

"What is gong on?!" Jake shouted again.

"She's fine," Edward whispered, as he rubbed my back tenderly, "everyone, I've got her."

"Did she tell you?" Rose asked again.

"Tell him what?" Alice replied.

"Did you tell her?" Emmett repeated his question.

"Did he tell her what?" Jasper asked, then said, "Did she tell him what? What the **** is going on?"

"That's what I'd like to know."

"GUYS!" Edward shouted, making me wince.

"Oh my God, Edward, your face... did you get slapped again?!" Alice said, her voice aiming toward me.

"I'm fine," Edward replied, as I sobbed, "I'm sorry, Edward. I didn't mean to."

"Did she tell you?" Rosalie asked, huffing as Edward lifted me up in the air with him.

"Guys calm down, let him talk," Emmett said.

A few minutes later, I was more composed and was able to speak. "It's not him, it was me," I explained. "I went off, and I'm so sorry Edward."

"Shhh, don't even speak of it," Edward said, brushing the hair out of my eyes. "I'm really sorry that I did what I did Bella."

"What did you do? What did she do? What is going on?" Alice asked as she rubbed my back.

Edward sighed, looking toward Emmett, "I told her."

Old 03-31-2009, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

you got my review and you better listen to me
Old 04-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I need someone who can proof some of my stories please?

True Love
Old 04-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh i can if you'd like or i know jen (Guinevere) would be willing as well shes a great writer
Old 04-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Heh, thanks Sheils!

Yeah, i'd be willing of course.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

and if jen cant then of course i would love to help though jen has more experience than me
Old 04-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I need to update my story. I was going to today but drama happened and it didn't end up happening. LOL!

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MaryLizWhite82
Old 04-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

booooo
Closed Thread   Post New Thread