Angie that was such a great chapter!

But it made wanna !

Fix it!
Thanks babycakes!

Story: A Love With No Limits : Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 12 - Coins
Rated: Mature
General Spoilers: None aware of
Story Breakdown: This is my personal version of Edward & Bella's honeymoon at Isle Esme. The stories are romantic smut lemons. Considered one shots, but only bc I do a honeymoon day per chapter. It's really romantic and I hope you enjoy it! I break down each of their 17 days, with how I feel their honeymoon should have went.

Chapter Breakdown:
Bella decides she wants to be the dominant one... and brings out a game to prove her point.

Chapter Spoiler/Sneak Peek:

EdwardPOV

I had my eyes closed, as she instructed.
She grabbed my hands from the mattress and lifted them up. I could hear her breathing hitch, and prayed she was going to put them on her body.
Instead, she jerked my body down a few inches and lifted them above my head and behind me.
Then I started to really get nervous. "Bella, what are y-"
"No talking."
"Okay but what are you doing?"
I felt my hands being pressed palm to palm, as something wound around my wrists. "Are you... tying me up?"
She snickered, not saying anything.
"Bella, come on. You know I could get loose if I wanted to."
"I know you can. But we're not done yet, and I haven't explained the rules."
"But this little game involves tying me up?"
"Yes."
"Hmm."
I allowed her to tie me up as I kept my eyes closed. I knew I could sneak a peek at her, too fast for her to tell, but decided against it.
I figured I'd better play along, for now.
Humor her.

A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

----

Just wanted to drop this off.

Story: The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella [& cast!]
Update: Chapter 8 - Torn Feelings
Rated: Mature for Language, Mild Violence, Drinking/Illegal Activity, Sex, ETC.
Pairings: Bella & Edward [exes for now]. [POVs from Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Jacob, etc as well.]

Story Breakdown:
Edward Cullen & Bella Swan are exes who were once in a beautiful and growing relationship. On the eve of the day they planned to tell each other how they TRULY felt, unplanned events took an extreme turn to the south, and things ended on a hurtful, sour note. Though they are still in-love with each other, even four years later, they are stubborn and cannot admitt their feelings, and treat each other like crap to keep their hidden emotions at bay. Now, fate as dealt them another hand of cards, and when they get stuck in the same atmosphere together, they are forced to discover each other again, hash out the past, and expect the unexpected. Because love is a force to be reckened with... especially when it comes out and bites you in the ass. Twice.

NOTE: Story Art, Character Map, Breakdows, Sneak Peaks, and Links all BEHIND the link.

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter Eight: Things that you expect to happen never actually do... welcome to life. The reality of Bella's decisions come back to haunt her, and she tries to sort out why
she would ever allow herself to hurt Jasper like that. How is she gonna tell him? Meanwhile, Alice's decorating skills kick into full gear, as the group's friends
come pouring in for the New Year's Eve party coming soon!
Several POV's in this story.

BellaPOV

I woke up at four o'clock this morning, due to the immendable twists and erratic flips inside my stomach. I ran for the bathroom, full speed ahead, and barely made it to my knees before all my guilt came pouring out of me. It hit me hard and sharp and unexpectedly, and it burned fire.

My hands were trembling, my ribs were aching...

Tears poured from my eyes and I gripped the seat for dear life, begging for it to stop.

While I was heaving, thoughts flashed in my head. But they weren't of Edward, and they weren't of all my years with him or missing him when we split.

They were of Jasper.

All of them.

The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
-----

edit one last time, because I updated my 3rd story as well.

Story: The Search For Myself : Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 21 - Frozen Inside
Rated: M

Story Breakdown: What if Bella and Edward's roles were reversed, leaving Bella the Vampire and Edward the Human? As predicaments change and situations become harder, will their fate still be destined or will unexpected plans change their lives... forever?

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter 21: WARNING. TEAR JERKER. IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THROUGH THIS.
It's almost as if she's changing all over again...
Bella is stuck inside her body, and in her mind, as she is trying to reach out to Edward and comfort him. [Breaking Dawn, anyone? ]
She tries to sort out in her head whether or not she's about to wake up or pass on... and why she can't move.

"Have you found anything yet?"
"Edward..."
"Carlisle! Come on, you're over there prodding her with different needles and ****. You're driving me insane."
"I have to run tests on her, Edward."
"Grrr," Edward huffed, and I could hear things slamming around.
"Edward, you've been awake for over forty-eight hours now, that I am aware of. You really need to get some rest. You're growing delusional."
"I'll rest when she wakes up."
"Edward, if she were to wake up, then I promise I will wake you up. The very minute it happens."
"No. I'll wait."
"Please son."
"I said I'll wait!"
Carlisle sighed. "Fine."

The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Edward&BellaRobert&Kristen
XX/AngelAtTwilight profile<<my stories!
avi: me

Last edited by angieswenson; 01-26-2009 at 03:50 AM
Old 01-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

loving these angie
Old 01-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

I just LOVED the last chapter of TSFM, Ang. Keep up the great work, BB. I'll have to check out your other ones as well!
Old 01-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you guys so much!!!!

**Part One of Two, the 2nd half is being worked on now.
---NO ART PICTURES THIS TIME---
Update: Chapter 10 - Silver/Gold
Pairings: Bella & Edward [exes for now]. [POVs from Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Jacob, etc as well.]

Story Breakdown:
Edward Cullen & Bella Swan are exes who were once in a beautiful and growing relationship. On the eve of the day they planned to tell each other how they TRULY felt, unplanned events took an extreme turn to the south, and things ended on a hurtful, sour note. Though they are still in-love with each other, even four years later, they are stubborn and cannot admit their feelings, and treat each other like crap to keep their hidden emotions at bay. Now, fate as dealt them another hand of cards, and when they get stuck in the same atmosphere together, they are forced to discover each other again, hash out the past, and expect the unexpected. Because love is a force to be reckoned with... especially when it comes out and bites you in the ass. Twice.

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter Ten: New Year's Eve.
Part One of Two.
The day time... as oh the fun, torturous things our characters get into carries on...

JACOB POV

"Bella," I groaned, tossing the porcupine brush in the empty sink, "come on! You wanted me to kiss you!"
"I what?!"
"You did! You didn't push away that night!"
"Jacob, I locked up and froze stiff, so you'd catch a hint when I wasn't moving my lips along with yours."
"Please Bella. You could have kneed me in the ****ing groin, yanked my hair out in patches, bit my tongue off... but you didn't. Because a part of you wanted it."
She glared at me. "That kiss was the first substantial point of my relationship with Edward failing."
I shook my head, trying not to take her **** personally.
We've been friends for too long to let old doors open up again.
"Yeah, well," I replied after a few minutes. "If you two were meant to work out, you would have."
After a few minutes of her not responding, I raised my head to find her eyes.
And they had tears in them. Not overflowing yet, but close.
She closed her eyes to push them back, and sighed heavily. "Yeah well... I guess I really ****ed everything up between us."
"We're fine, Bells. I know you're just venting."
"I'm not talking about us, Jacob. I'm talking about... me and Edward."
I glared at her. I couldn't believe she was ****ing doing this **** to herself again.
"Bella... you've got to be ****ing kidding me."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4765157/...Edward_&_Bella
Old 01-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Posting a link to the most the fic I found most addicting lately:

It's Better When I Bleed For You, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Now I'm totally going to have to read your Ex Factor fic now, Ang. I'm all intrigued. Maybe when I take a break from homework?
Old 01-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by never think (View Post)
Posting a link to the most the fic I found most addicting lately:

It's Better When I Bleed For You, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Now I'm totally going to have to read your Ex Factor fic now, Ang. I'm all intrigued. Maybe when I take a break from homework?
That'd be wonderful, I hope you like it! And I'll check out your suggestion as well.
--
** Pt 2 of 2.
--

Update: Chapter 11 - After You

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter Eleven: New Year's Eve.
Part Two of Two. The party.
ALL SONGS/OUTFITS ON PROFILE.

BELLA POV
I about fell over, as I grasped my chest. "Alice! Oh my God, I didn't see you standing there!"
She looked pissed, proving to me that it was her intention to get in my way. "Bella. We need to talk."
Great, now my heart was doing triple-time. "Uh, Alice, can it wait?"
"No."
I glared at her, and her stare was down-right demented.
"What's it about then?" I huffed at her, not liking the whole cornered idea.
"You ****ing Edward, cheating on Jasper, and breaking both their hearts."
I took a step back, continuing to eye her down. "Alice, this is my business, not yours."
"No, it is my business Bella. Edward is my best friend in the entire world, the best man in my life, and Jasper has easily become the one of the best souls on this entire planet! Neither one of them deserve to have you twisting them around, playing mind games with their heads, screwing with their emotions, lying to them, using them, and then cascading them away when you don't feel like it anymore."
I dropped my mouth in shock, "Alice, you have no idea what you are talking about!"
"Really? Then why don't you tell me, Bella? Come on, tell me I'm delusional and seeing things. I dare you."

Old 01-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys! I'm really new to the Twilight boards here, but since I saw this thread, I just had to recommend a couple fics.

Burned by tyler baz
Burned, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
"Edward, Bella's best friend, was badly burned in a fire that killed his parents; luckily, the mysterious Dr. Cullen volunteered to take care of Edward in his own home. But Edward won't let anyone contact him since then, and Bella can't stand it. Not AH."

I like this one because A) it's really well written and B) it shows what it would be like if a modern-day Edward was suddenly turned into a vampire. Bella is trying to figure out what is going on with her friend. It's captivating and I highly suggest you check it out. tyler baz usually updates it pretty frequently, too.

A Different Kind of Fear by iik8r

A Different Kind of Fear, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
"What if Bella actually was afraid of Edward, but not for the reason he thought? Bella has just moved to Forks, WA. When Edward realizes that she's scared, he thinks she's afraid of him because he's a vampire."

Usually I'm not into AU, but this one is another favorite of mine. It's only minorly AU, anyway. Basically, the Bella in this chapter gets more socially anxious than she does in the book, but the rest of it is very much in character. This story is also really well written. I like how, in this fic, both Edward and Bella are cautious about entering a relationship. This fic is pretty long, too, and still going.

Because running up the stairs to the penthouse to kiss your girlfriend on New Year's is HOT

<3 R/M forever! <3
Old 02-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Summary: Ever since she can remember, Bella Swan has spent Christmas with the Cullens. Ever since she can remember Christmas has been full of strange Edward related complications that remain unresolved year after year. Last Christmas it seemed like their strange affair had finally ended. Bella is keen to resolve her "relationship" and move on with life. But will her feelings remain the same, especially after she finds out that Edward has a new introduction to make?

Title: Christmas With the Cullens

Author: BlueIsSoul

Rating: Mature
LINK: Christmas With the Cullens, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 02-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh wow thank you guys
Old 02-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Absolute Fan

your welcome
Old 02-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Story: The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 14 - Wicked Games
Pairings: Bella & Edward [soon], A/J, R/E, Jacob/Bryan, etc...

Story Breakdown:
What would you do if you got a second chance with your first love?

Edward Cullen & Bella Swan are exes who were once in a beautiful and growing relationship. On the eve of the day they planned to tell each other how they TRULY felt, unplanned events took an extreme turn to the south, and things ended on a hurtful, sour note. Though they are still in-love with each other, even four years later, they are stubborn and cannot admit their feelings, and treat each other like crap to keep their hidden emotions at bay. Now, fate as dealt them another hand of cards, and when they get stuck in the same atmosphere together, they are forced to discover each other again, hash out the past, and expect the unexpected. Because love is a force to be reckoned with... especially when it comes out and bites you in the ass. Twice.

Chapter Breakdown
Chapter Fourteen: Game night.

EDWARDPOV
As we were entering the house, Dean pushed me back and shut the door after Alice went inside. "Dude, what the ****?"
"Give me a cigarette. I'm out."
I gave him one, and chose to stay outside with him while he smoked it. While he did, I found Bella inside the house, talking with Colleen and Jacob, laughing. She looked so beautiful.
"So... are you and Bella going to get together or what?"
"Eventually."
"She's really sexy, Edward."
"No ****," I replied with a chuckle.
Bella turned out to look at me, waving with a sweet smile. I returned it, wiggling a few fingers back at her.
"Dude," my cousin scoffed, punching me in my arm, "you've got it bad for her."
I nodded slowly, pulling my lip in and licking it as Bella and I smiled at each other through the glass, "Yeah I know."
"Like... really bad."
"Yeah." I watched as Bella bit her lip while Colleen whispered to her, and then her cheeks turned to a slight shade of pink.
"That ****ing blush she does is sweet as hell though," Dean said.
"I know. I love it."
"Then why don't you just ****in' bite the bullet and go get her?"
"Because I want us to work."
Dean chuckled sarcastically, "And... don't you have to be together in order to work out?"
"Yes, but..." I tilted my head, giving her a wink, watching her cheeks turn darker, "we're taking it slow."
"If you wait too long, the moment's going to pass."
"I'm not going to wait too long."
"I'm just saying... A woman like that only comes around once in a great while. And she wants you. You better ****ing own up and do something about it."
"Yeah, yeah, mind your own ****ing business," I replied with a chuckle, pushing him back. "I've got this."
"Okay, Mr. GQ."
I turned, giving him my best grin. "It's in the bag. Come on, let's go play some cards."

Old 02-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

ty
Old 02-17-2009, 06:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sheils

Story: The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 15 - Confidence Unplugged
Pairings: Bella & Edward [soon], A/J, R/E, Jacob/Bryan, etc...

Story Breakdown:
What would you do if you got a second chance with your first love?

Chapter Breakdown
Chapter Fifteen: Bella and Edward learn to defend themselves better,
and Bella grows some *you know what*. I know, it's about time! Enjoy!
Some may be NSFW.
I wasn't going to actually write out the midnight swim, just skip to the beginning of the next day... but you guys asked for it, and you know I cannot deny you. I'm like Edward!

ALICEPOV
"I'm waiting," Bella said.
I took a deep breath, "I'm sorry for... being so rude with you about Edward, and Jasper. I'm sorry that I was so quick to push you away, and for being so violent with my actions. I just..."
My voice trailed off as I looked her in the eye, trying to read her expression, "I was shocked, Bella. I didn't expect those actions from you. You were always the sweet one, the nice one... I never expected you to go and cheat on anyone, especially someone as nice as Jasper."
"But you were hoping for it, right?" she said abruptly, "You were secretly wishing I would, so Jasper would be cut loose?"
I looked at her, taking a deep breath. Then I nodded in silence.
"That's what I thought," she replied as she exhaled, "Look Alice, here's the thing. Maybe I've been nice for too long, with everyone... I think I've spent too much time worrying about what other people will think or how they'll react if I do or say certain things, and quite frankly, I'm sick of being something I'm not. I'm sick of acting so innocent and shy, I'm sick of putting on this facade to please everyone. I'm not like this in school. If someone hurts me or threatens me, I fight back. But with you, I didn't want to do that, because I cared about you. We've known each other for too long to fight like this. We're not in high school anymore, Alice."
I nodded, swallowing hard, "I know."
"And besides, you were the one who told me the day of the accident that Edward wanted me, and you saw it. You kept bringing it up too. You defended me with Tanya. I thought you supported Edward and I getting back together, but-"
I cut her off, keeping my voice calm, "I did support you two, because I wanted to keep my best friend happy. But then, when you cheated on Jasper, all I could think about was how you cheated on Edward with Jacob and how this seemed to be a routine, and I thought about the time he almost overdosed on drugs because he was so heartbroken over you... I didn't want you cheating on him, too."
"I wouldn't do that, Alice."
"How are you so sure?"
"Because I love Edward. All I ever wanted to do was be with him."
"How do you know it will work?"
She groaned, running her hands through her hair as she muttered, "Why does everyone keep asking that?" under her breath.
"Because... we're all worried for you two."
She rounded her shoulders, keeping her voice stern and strong, "Well, we're grown ups now. We don't need little extra mommies and daddies running around, patting our backs and picking up our toys. We know how low we sunk, we know how bad it got... but guess what? We're still here, we're still trying, and we still want to be together. Despite all of that."

Old 02-17-2009, 07:18 AM
New Fan

WRITE your own Twilight, New Moon, etc.

Hello Twilight fans!

I love the Twilight saga and I've read every book, including the small parts of "Midnight sun". I am so sad that there is no more to read of the Twilight saga. I understand that Stephanie is not going to finish Midnight sun and I respect her decision. I wanted to ask you all fans of the books out there to help me. I got an idea - we should all write Twilight moments, change things we didn't like in the books, introduce new characters. We can all write our own Twilight. We are not going to sell it or anything like that. We are just going to have fun and maybe this way we can inspire Stephanie to keep writing. I want to see others perspective on what they think that should \ not \ have happened and so on. I hope you understand that I do not want to cause trouble. All I want is to keep reading the Twilight saga. Since Stephanie is not writing anything about it for now, I hope that you will be fine with my idea. We can all use our imagination to create something new. Hopefully, I understand what I mean and you decide to contact me to exchange what we write about Twilight. My e-mail : garlicgirlsaga@yahoo.co.uk

Thank You
Old 02-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Woot, Ex Factor update!!

Thanks for the new links, Drea! They sound like they'd be something I like, so I'll have to look into them.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread