Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Butterflies* (View Post)
Forever Yours
is a sequel to Breaking Dawn(Edward and Bella story)
More Than Friends(Jacob and Bella)
What if Edward didn't come back at the end of New Moon.
I was Meant for You(Jacob and Nessie)
This is in the future when they start dating.
i'll proof read the EB one for you if you still need someone

but im not a huge fan of the other parings ... to put it lightly
Old 01-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

i wrote a fanfic!
the pairing is Edward and Bella and its Bella as the Vampire and Edward as the Human. I made them very different because i figured that over the years of Bella being alone she would be different. Idk you just have to read it. here you go. heres my art for it too.

Fade into You, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net <---click here
Old 01-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Does anyone know the fic that takes place from the cast point of view from filming twilight when they are on set.

It is taken from a diary or journel

In Kristens the only thing I remember is I get to make out with Shark boy

The fic is hysterical Please if anyone can find it let me know
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:51 PM
New Fan

Untitled

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggiepopple (View Post)
Does anyone here write any Twilight fanfiction? The only ones I know about are Cara and me. I'm curious because I want to know if I've possibly read anything that was written by anyone here.
I write twilight fanfiction under "NoFangYou" on fanfiction.com, and "soraskairi" on deviantart.com. There are others, but I typically use those
Old 01-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

i updated my fic Fade into you!
here is the link

Fade into You, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 01-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

^^ That is my favorite EB picture EVER!!

Character Map, with pictures and roles:

Story: The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella [& cast!]
Update: Chapter 05 - Pain Stealer
Rated: Mature for Language, Mild Violence, Drinking/Illegal Activity, Sex, ETC.
Pairings: Bella & Edward [exes for now]. [POVs from Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Jacob, etc as well.]
General Spoilers: None aware of

Story Breakdown:
Edward Cullen & Bella Swan are exes who were once in a beautiful and growing relationship. On the eve of the day they planned to tell each other how they TRULY felt, unplanned events took an extreme turn to the south, and things ended on a hurtful, sour note. Though they are still in-love with each other, even four years later, they are stubborn and cannot admitt their feelings, and treat each other like crap to keep their hidden emotions at bay. Now, fate as dealt them another hand of cards, and when they get stuck in the same atmosphere together, they are forced to discover each other again, hash out the past, and expect the unexpected. Because love is a force to be reckened with... especially when it comes out and bites you in the ass. Twice.

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter Five: Internal jealousy spawns between the girls and the boys as they bond with each other... Jasper and Edward
gossip like girls about the past… Bella, Rose, and Alice have an eventful day... and things start to boil over between Edward and Bella.
*** KEEP THE TISSUES BESIDE YOU AND READ SLOW! ***

Chapter Spoiler/Sneak Peek:
BellaPOV

My heart was beating through my throat. My snow boots felt heavy, and my body was freezing. Edward came out of the truck once he saw me running, meeting me halfway to the Jeep.
"Bella! What are you doing? It's freezing out here!"
I met him, my hands on his forearms, "I was worried about you; I didn't want you to drive by yourself!"
"Bella, I'm fine," he said, pulling me closer, "you don't have to worry about me."
"I know but I can't help it."
We started to walk, but a car honked behind us and startled me, and I lost my balance. Edward twisted to grab a hold of me, and I started to fall back into the ditch, so he pulled me into him, landing on his back, with me on top of him.
We hit the road with an ooof!
His hands were on my hips as I lay on top of him, both of us breathing heavily. "Are you okay?" he asked.

The Ex Factor : Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

-------

edit, adding
:
Just came by to drop this off while I'm on lunch break!

Story: The Search For Myself : Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 19 - Spider Web
Rated: M

Story Breakdown: What if Bella and Edward's roles were reversed, leaving Bella the Vampire and Edward the Human? As predicaments change and situations become harder, will their fate still be destined or will unexpected plans change their lives... forever?

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter 19: What a tangled web we weave...
Read to find out how tangled it gets as the search for Edward, as well as Carlisle and Esme continues.

"Dad, Edward would not have left. He wouldn't do that to me, and he wouldn't have done that to his siblings."

"I'm not saying that either, Bella..." he sighed. "I think he was bribed, or black mailed in some way."

My mouth dropped as I tried to form words that I couldn't understand.

Charlie nodded, waiting for me to say something.

"What would anyone have on Edward?" I gasped after a few staggering minutes.

"Tell me about Edward's biological parents."

I furrowed my brows, my hands on my heart as he changed the subject. "Um... his father died when he was five, a gunshot at a store I think... and his mother died a year ago, with some sort of fever."

"And his parents were close with the Cullen's, yes? And Edward, too?"

I nodded, trying to figure out where Dad was going with this.

"...I think he wants revenge, Bella."

The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Edward&BellaRobert&Kristen
XX/AngelAtTwilight profile<<my stories!
avi: me

Last edited by angieswenson; 01-14-2009 at 12:42 PM
Old 01-14-2009, 06:44 PM
New Fan

I was wondering if anyone knows any good fan fics dealing with the cullens going to college? Also I began reading one where jasper and bella meet at college and jasper is a professor there and I was wondering if anyone knew the name!?! I can't find it and I want to see if it has been updated it was pretty good.

Thanks!
Old 01-15-2009, 02:34 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggiepopple (View Post)
Does anyone here write any Twilight fanfiction? The only ones I know about are Cara and me. I'm curious because I want to know if I've possibly read anything that was written by anyone here.
I do. I write as Soraskairi on Deviantart and NoFangYou on Fanfiction, but there may be others out there. I've lost track of a lot...*rubs neck*
Old 01-15-2009, 06:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Character Map, with pictures and roles:

Update: Chapter 6 - Secret Passion
Pairings: Bella & Edward [exes for now]. [POVs from Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Jacob, etc as well.]

Story Breakdown:
Edward Cullen & Bella Swan are exes who were once in a beautiful and growing relationship. On the eve of the day they planned to tell each other how they TRULY felt, unplanned events took an extreme turn to the south, and things ended on a hurtful, sour note. Though they are still in-love with each other, even four years later, they are stubborn and cannot admitt their feelings, and treat each other like crap to keep their hidden emotions at bay. Now, fate as dealt them another hand of cards, and when they get stuck in the same atmosphere together, they are forced to discover each other again, hash out the past, and expect the unexpected. Because love is a force to be reckened with... especially when it comes out and bites you in the ass. Twice.

NOTE: Story Art, Character Map, Breakdows, Sneak Peaks, and Links all BEHIND the link.

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter Six:
Eight people. Six are shuffling through different predicaments at the moment.
Who was it? Hmm... Let’s see if you can guess.
No reading ahead, you little cheaters. Make it worth your time.

Rosalie POV
I didn't sleep very well last night.
I couldn't, after everything was said and done.
I felt my heart rate pick up around three o'clock this morning, and it never died down again.
After everything happened, I tossed and turned, alone in my bed, flashes of yesterday cramming into my head.
Why did you do that, Rose? I asked myself as I continued to beat myself up for the hundredth time.
I've done some crazy, foolish, stupid **** in my life.
But nothing could have prepared me for the decision I was faced with yesterday.
The decision that didn't affect just me.

Old 01-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Absolute Fan

I tried to read the Jasper/Alice fic in the OP, but both links are broken. One says the story doesn't exist and the other says the journal has been purged and deleted...
Old 01-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

NOT INCLUDING THE ART THIS TIME!!

Update: Chapter 7- Hidden Revelations

Story Breakdown:
Edward Cullen & Bella Swan are exes who were once in a beautiful and growing relationship. On the eve of the day they planned to tell each other how they TRULY felt, unplanned events took an extreme turn to the south, and things ended on a hurtful, sour note. Though they are still in-love with each other, even four years later, they are stubborn and cannot admitt their feelings, and treat each other like crap to keep their hidden emotions at bay. Now, fate as dealt them another hand of cards, and when they get stuck in the same atmosphere together, they are forced to discover each other again, hash out the past, and expect the unexpected. Because love is a force to be reckoned with... especially when it comes out and bites you in the ass. Twice.

Chapter Breakdown:
Chapter Seven: "How did Alice mess up two times? What was Jasper so worried about?" "Was it Bella and Edward, Bella and Jasper, Jasper and Alice, or Alice and Edward"?
I decided to do the missing POV's from Alice, Jasper, and Bella. [NO WORRIES, MORE T, J, R, AND Em POV's coming soon!!]
This chapter is a fill-in on all the missing parts of the last chapter, picking up from the end of the night of the accident. [I thought it'd be unique to write it like this!]

NOTE: the last scene has many lemon-y additions, being that I can explain more in detail now that the identities are revealed... AS REQUESTED BY YOU!!!
Because I try to treat my readers like I am a Burger King restaurant: sometimes, you can have it your way.

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW

JASPER POV

I wound my arms around her slowly, rubbing her back as I exhaled loudly, "I just want to know if you're in this for you, or for the sake of me."

"I'm not, Jasper, I promise."

I nodded, still feeling hurt, "Alright. Well, it's going on one in the morning... maybe we should just call it a night. I'm feeling rather tired."

She squeezed me tighter, hugging me with all her might, "I really am sorry Jasper."

"Don't worry about it, Bella."

She nodded, sobbing into my chest. "Do you still want to be with me?"

"Yeah," I replied, closing my eyes as the heaviness in my chest settled in.

"Good." She wiped her face in her hands before backing away, giving me a smile, "good."

I nodded, pursing my lips as the exhaustion of the long day took over. I didn't want to think anymore about Bella and Edward... I wanted to ban it from my memory.

She chose me.
[/CENTER]
Old 01-19-2009, 07:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just read this one (not by me) It continues where MS left off and she does an excellent job, very worth reading. Not finished yet.

The Thirst for Midnight Sun, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 01-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

hi guys! i just wanted to do a little self promotion and post a link to my fic, Dissonance. It's an E/B shipped story. Here's the summary, and the link to chapter 1 ...

Category: Twilight
Title: Dissonance
Genre: Romance/Angst
Rating: Fiction Rated: M
Summary: AU, AH, OOC: Bella Swan is a foster kid with a tough exterior and
dark past. Edward Cullen is introspective, moody, and beautiful: and
completely unavailable. Through a haze of music and cigarette smoke, they try to find a balance within the dischord.

Chapter 1: here

There are five chapters so far, and I'm working on the 6th as we speak. Thanks in advance to all that read and review

icon: ?
Old 01-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Story: The Search For Myself : Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 20 - Victor's Truth
Rated: M

Story Breakdown: What if Bella and Edward's roles were reversed, leaving Bella the Vampire and Edward the Human? As predicaments change and situations become harder, will their fate still be destined or will unexpected plans change their lives... forever?

NOTE: Story Art, Breakdows, Sneak Peaks, and Links all BEHIND the link.

Chapter Breakdown: Chapter 20: Victor's revenge.

I heard my dad yelling, followed by a crash.
Then it got silent again... Echoing...
I gasped and backed away quickly, my hand covering my mouth.
Victor came strolling in, stepping through the hole in the wall he created. His irises were dark as the deepest pit of hell, and red around the outer circle. Thirsty. Blood driven.
His short, brown curly hair and defined cheek bones made him look the same as he did so many moons ago, during the night he took my mother's life. But he was colder, darker, and the smell of him could only be described as icey... <em>Deceased</em>.
He didn't smile. He didn't blink. He only stared at me. Viciously.
I knew how powerful he was at that moment. His stare said it all.

The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 01-22-2009, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Angie that was such a great chapter!

But it made wanna !

Fix it!

Beauty and the Beast.
||Azzaria
Closed Thread   Post New Thread