Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Twicons #13- Because we love expressing our Twilight love in 100 x 100 boxes of art!

{ Welcome To The 13th Icons And Avatars Thread }

General Rules:

Requests- It is wonderful to make requests for icons. You can do this one of two ways, by either making a detailed post on the actual thread itself, or by PMing the specefic icon maker of your choice. If you want to request a certain character or ship, please check the thread to make sure that it hasn't already been requested by someone else. PLEASE NOTE: The more detailed you are with the request, the more it can help the icon maker match it. So speak up! We won't bite.

Compliments & Snagging- Please do not post any kind of rude, snarky or negative remarks towards a specific ship and/or character. It's okay if you don't like a character/ship but there is no need to share it here and bring the negativity to this thread. Gushing over how awesome an avi is, over how cool your favorite character or ship looks in the avi, or how you love a specefic style is AWESOME! However, non-topic association just takes up space. Please try and keep these things in mind when posting your compliments when you snag. General threads require an extra amount of thought when posting.

Creding The Icon Maker- Please be courteous about this idea and credit the icon maker. I know that some icon makers are not particular about crediting while using, but it's just a common courtesey for several reasons. 1] It shows respect for the time they took to make the icon. 2]If someone likes the style of it, they can find out who has made it and go ask them about it, and or make requests to that specefic avi maker. It saves a lot of time and it just give you brownie points and cookies, and we all know you want some of those!! So be nice and give credit where credit is due.

Quoting The Avis- The mods have spent lots of time editing posts of individuals who refuse to follow the rules in regards to quoting the avis. So from this point on, we are going to eliminate the confusion. Please don't quote any of the avis. Doing this willl help us to limit slower page load times and difficulties for our users with dial up.

Posting Single Avis- We understand that some people just don't do avis in batches or in a manner where they can post a few and then link to the rest, but if you plan on making more then one avi and posting it a few minutes after the previous one, please combine the posts. This is one more thing we can do to address any issues that may come forth with the thread. We understand that on requests there may be only one avi, and that's fine, but please try to keep it under raps as much as you can. No one wants to seem rude to fellow posters.

Linking To Your LiveJournal, Website, Etc. - Perfectly okay to do. We don't have a problem with a little "plug" with your website/livejournal, and after all, it's just one more click you have to make. You're also welcome to post links to tutorials.

Questions & General Concerns- Please do your best at being courteous at all costs. If you have a concern, question, or suggestion, please take it to PM and/or to a MOD if necessary. There is no reason to bring it onto the thread and cause hysteria.

The mods have tried to address most of the issues that have been coming to us in a fair and unbiased manner. We hope that the points above help to eliminate a majority of the problems. Starting now, all of these issues should be taken into account. People who refrain from cooperating are subject to edits, warnings, etc. We would like to thank everyone who has come to us for being so patient while we tried to find a solution. If any of you have any questions or comments about these issues please contact any of the mods via PM and NOT on the thread.

Previous Thread

Last edited by living destiny; 07-01-2009 at 07:06 PM
Old 07-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

nikki here is the link to the lion and lamb lj. Lion & Lamb :: The Edward Cullen & Bella Swan Community
Old 07-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Sheila . I think you could post some icons from the previous thread in the OP .

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

yea but im lazy right now to go back i cant anyway im bbsitting. ill do it later i promise
Old 07-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Sheils!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers0604 (View Post)
nikki here is the link to the lion and lamb lj. Lion & Lamb :: The Edward Cullen & Bella Swan Community
Thanks again Sheila! You Rock! And thanks for the new thread!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

np
Old 07-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Was waiting for the new thread to post my new icons

These icons are of Esme/Carlisle/Esme & Carlisle. They'll be posted on my LJ tomorrow.

Emma♥Neal
Old 07-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

gorgeous!! thanks so much
Old 07-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

amazing icons
Old 07-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks glad you guys like them.

I was really in the mood for an Esme/Carlisle icon for myself so I figured why not just make a whole bunch.
Emma♥Neal
Old 07-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Hey everyone. Made some icons. I really hope you like them. They feature Rob Pattinson, Autumn Reeser, Kristen Stewart + Runaway cast, and Ashley Greene. Make sure to follow the rules. This post remains open until July 3rd, after that add me to view. Contains spoilers from The Runaways!

1-18 Rob Pattinson
19-38 Autumn Reeser
39-72 Kristen Stewart + Cast from the Runaways
73-91 Ashley Greene

Preview:

click here to view post // click here to add me
Old 07-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Love those!
Old 07-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gorgeous icons!