Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2010, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

i totally agree with all of you again. but i think he will not go out with nikki very often again for some reason. of course they may be friends and all but not as close as they could ve been in the first movie
Old 11-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sil85 (View Post)
but i think he will not go out with nikki very often again for some reason. of course they may be friends and all but not as close as they could ve been in the first movie
And that is definitely ashame They had such a cute friendship.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

they did im not saying all that cause i dont like them together not at all i love robsten together but as friends these 2 look amazing. but its what i see. its obvious anyone can see. they used to be a lot together and than after something, not at all. no more its weird
Old 11-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's only wierd because people assume they know what when on with Rob/Nikki or Rob/Kristen, but no fan really knows what is going on with these actors and their personal lives. I just hope that Rob and Nikki can rebuild their friendship after the Twi saga has died down

I don't ship RL relationships at all, but I do like to see good friendships and these two had a nice friendship back then
Old 11-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

i agree and the gossips about all the rob/kris stuff can be true, but we have nothing to do with it. but i would like them to bond more often again
Old 11-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
It's only wierd because people assume they know what when on with Rob/Nikki or Rob/Kristen, but no fan really knows what is going on with these actors and their personal lives. I just hope that Rob and Nikki can rebuild their friendship after the Twi saga has died down

I don't ship RL relationships at all, but I do like to see good friendships and these two had a nice friendship back then
I totally agree. And it just bugs me, as a fan, that so many people let their ~shipping preferences get in the middle of actor appreciation. I love Rob and Nikki as individuals. It just so happens that they were once upon time friends.

I don't want Rob to be known as one half of Robsten forever, but it seems like it's heading in that direction because so many people believe we can't be fans of one without loving the other.

Well to those people...I say, watch me

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 11-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I totally agree. And it just bugs me, as a fan, that so many people let their ~shipping preferences get in the middle of actor appreciation. I love Rob and Nikki as individuals. It just so happens that they were once upon time friends.
That's exactly right I actually love Rob, Nikki and Kristen all as individuals, but I thought it was nice that they all got along, because I appreciate good friendships, especially in a superficial place like Hollywood.

Quote:
I don't want Rob to be known as one half of Robsten forever, but it seems like it's heading in that direction because so many people believe we can't be fans of one without loving the other.
While I have no problems with the whole Robsten thing, I certainly don't want Rob to be only known as one half of Robsten. I love Rob as the individual that he is and it wouldn't matter to me who he was dating, if Rob is happy then I am happy I absolutely understand where you are coming from Ash, alot of fans either think that you are jealous of Kristen or just want Rob to yourself, which is completely not true. I am a fan of both, but I do admit to being more a fan of Rob's, but it has nothing to do with being jealous or any other stupid reason like that. People should be allowed to like who they like and dislike who they dislike without it turning into a 'oh, you're just Robssessed and want him all to yourself' garbage that comes out of certain people's mouths.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree. It really is garbage. I can dislike someone without having an outside agenda. Please, I'm a fan, doesn't mean I worship anyone . I have dislikes and likes about everyone, even Rob.

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is this real? It is definitely from the first movie

Old 11-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's real It was on set. I think it's some fan's baby. Oh Rob

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star