Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Yeah you bet.

Tee, once you come up with your dream cast let me know and I'll add that too

~*~*~

Oh I just finished the baseball chapter. Very cool! Yes, even slightly different than Twilight.

~*~*~

It's insane how much I'm loving this version more.

~*~*~

The way I'm seeing things is from a comic book world pov- Twilight is like Earth One and L&D is like Earth 2
Okay will do
Old 10-18-2015, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg the hunt chapter was even better than the Twilight one!!!!!
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Awesome!

Can't wait for it.

Thanks hun...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh the second to final chapter of L&D was awesome!!!!!

I swear this book is like an actual fanfic!
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-18-2015, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I saw Stephenie Meyer at the 2015 New York Comic Con for the Twilight Ten Year Anniversary celebration. She signed copies of her book Twilight Special Edition Life and Death. You also got free photo's with her as well.

They had a panel with a Q&A as well. It was wonderful!

She talked about how writing the book Twilight changed her life. She also wanted to do something fun for the for the 10 year Anniversary of Twilight. Stephenie said that she really enjoyed entering back into the twilight vampire world to write the new book Life and Death based on a different point of view from a guys perspective. Her teenage boys inspired her to write it.

She said how she really enjoyed Edith and Beau and grew to love their personalities and little quirks.

Stephenie also talked about how much she has grown in 10 years as a writer. Stephenie encouraged people to not let fear or self doubt get in your way. If you love to read and write then kept at it. She told everyone to not worry about your writing being perfect just enjoy writing your story and the details you can worry about later. She said when you are down then give it to a few trusted family and friends to read it and to get feedback and advice from them.Stephenie also said don't fear rejection from query letters or from publishers. Just keep at it and eventually your dreams will come true.

She told everyone to live their dreams and always keep on writing and reading no matter what!

Over all her talk was very inspiring and I am so looking forward to reading her new book Life and Death!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 10-18-2015, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me too!
Haven't had time to read it yet but I'm sure
I'll it!

Roswell 10/2/00 You're so lucky to have gone to Comic Con and seen SM! Congrats!
Did Stephenie say she was writing anything else?
Old 10-18-2015, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thank you! Yes I was so lucky to meet Stephenie again. I hope you all get the chance to meet her! Such an amazing and sweet woman.

She said that right now she is taking a break. She just finished writing Life and Death and was doing the book tour for that.

However she did say she was writing a non fantasy adult book. She wasn't sure when it was coming out. She hopes by next year it will be finished.

She said with her boys being teenagers she has been busy and it is hard because she was saying how in a few short years they will be in college. So she wants to spend as much time with them as she can.

However she did say she will always be a huge reader and will always love writing. She said more books are to come but right now she is just focusing on her kids and the up coming books she has published such as Life and Death and the one non fiction novel she is working on.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 10-18-2015, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Thank you! Yes I was so lucky to meet Stephenie again. I hope you all get the chance to meet her! Such an amazing and sweet woman.

She said that right now she is taking a break. She just finished writing Life and Death and was doing the book tour for that.

However she did say she was writing a non fantasy adult book. She wasn't sure when it was coming out. She hopes by next year it will be finished.

She said with her boys being teenagers she has been busy and it is hard because she was saying how in a few short years they will be in college. So she wants to spend as much time with them as she can.

However she did say she will always be a huge reader and will always love writing. She said more books are to come but right now she is just focusing on her kids and the up coming books she has published such as Life and Death and the one non fiction novel she is working on.
Cool thanks for the news.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that's great news.

After L&D I'm in no rush for a new SM book. This was more than enough and she was very generous with her time to even write a full book instead of what could have been a short story or simple write up like her publisher suggested. She went all out for the 10th Anniversary edition. And I am beyond grateful.

~*~*~*~

Twilightfan, I will certainly add you to the list. Also if you have a list of actors you see in the roles, send me a PM and I'll add that list as well

Same goes for you Roswell

~*~*~

I'm on the final chapter, chapter 24 and OMFG!!!!!! I have seriously died with this book and I'm not finished with it yet
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-19-2015, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for sharing your amazing meeting with Stephenie again... And the news about her...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-19-2015, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Thanks for sharing your amazing meeting with Stephenie again... And the news about her...
I would love to meet her aomeday
Old 10-20-2015, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I finished L&D.

Gah, that ending! It totally blew me away.

And I love the post script that SM wrote after the epilogue.

I totally see fanfic writing in my future for these characters!
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-20-2015, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TwilighterTee~ (View Post)
I would love to meet her someday
Maybe that can happen someday...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-20-2015, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For those who are interested,
SRWN posted this today.

I’ve posted this video before but now we know this is the inspiration for Life and Death….
When did you start planning this?
I think it was March. I knew the publisher wanted something for tenth anniversary. I didn’t want to just write a letter and say, “Thanks.” I talked to my sister, and my mom and a couple of friends, and kind of came around back to this idea. I’d always said “If Bella had been a boy, which would have been the exact same story, this isn’t about, you know, her being a weak female, it’s about her being a human being.” I was talking to Josh Horowitz when I was at New York Comic Con. He told me that Kristen Stewart did an interview a while back and gave a great quote, “People wouldn’t be asking these questions if I were a boy who’d done all the same choices. You’d be talking about what a brave thing it was for him to give it all up for love.” And I thought that was so interesting — I wish I’d known about it, I would’ve put it on the back of the book.
Here's the original source, Stephenie Meyer Talks 'Twilight's' 10th Anniversary, 'Life and Death' - Hollywood Reporter
Thanks to SRWN for the info.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 10-20-2015, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh so this is interesting- SM didn't give an entire listing of all the characters.

So I've included my own names and character portrayals

(I'm ignoring most of the covens and the Volturi since they weren't particular faves)
Emma♥Neal
Closed Thread   Post New Thread