11. sort of beautiful
12. SaraLove8
13. rebeccacullen
14. haleybub

Icon by Periwinkles

Last edited by living destiny; 09-10-2009 at 08:36 PM
Old 02-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aw, I love them. I already said that Claire is the luckiest little girl in the world. One day Quil may be her boyfriend, but before he'll be her brother, her loyal friend and also her puppy.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil (View Post)
Aw, I love them. I already said that Claire is the luckiest little girl in the world. One day Quil may be her boyfriend, but before he'll be her brother, her loyal friend and also her puppy.
I thought this thread was going to end up lost on the last page. I love these two as well. Claire found her other true half at the age of 2... a very lucky girl indeed.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

I can't decide if it's creepy or it's romantic. I feel too weird to put it under the Couples section in the Board Guide since she's only 2.

But, I do like how Jacob was describing it to Bella.

All in all I think it's pretty cool.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker (View Post)
I can't decide if it's creepy or it's romantic. I feel too weird to put it under the Couples section in the Board Guide since she's only 2.

But, I do like how Jacob was describing it to Bella.

All in all I think it's pretty cool.
I understand where you're coming from. Right now they aren't romantic so it wouldn't make since to put them under the Couples section. The Family and Friends section would probably be best.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Aw, add me too. I think it's actually cute that he'll just be there, to whatever she may need.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
Aw, add me too. I think it's actually cute that he'll just be there, to whatever she may need.
Welcome, I just added you to the list.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think they really did describe it beautifully in the books. It definitely sounds like Claire will be one lucky girl.

The whole imprinting thing is pretty fascinating.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Awww, love them! I read a Q/C fanfic some months ago and fell in love with them. I think it's so sweet Add me please.

Could someone post the part of Eclipse where Jacob describese these two?
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 02-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The whole imprinting thing is pretty fascinating.
Isn't it? It's not like a romantic thing, not all the time anyways, and it's almost like having a friend for life, you know? Someone who really no matter what will be there.

Here's Jake talking about them:

Quote:
“It’s not like that; you’ve got it all wrong,” Jacob defended his friend, suddenly vehement. “I’ve seen what it’s like, through his eyes. There’s nothing romantic about it at all, not for Quil, not now.” He took a deep breath, frustrated. “It’s so hard to describe. It’s not like love at first sight, really. It’s more like . . . gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it’s not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her. . . . You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that’s a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother.

“Quil will be the best, kindest big brother any kid ever had. There isn’t a toddler on the planet that will be more carefully looked after than that little girl will be. And then, when she’s older and needs a friend, he’ll be more understanding, trustworthy, and reliable than anyone else she knows. And then, when she’s grown up, they’ll be as happy as Emily and Sam.” A strange, bitter edge sharpened his tone at the very end, when he spoke of Sam.

“Doesn’t Claire get a choice here?”

“Of course. But why wouldn’t she choose him, in the end? He’ll be her perfect match. Like he was designed for her alone.”
Old 02-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

I've always imagined Claire as Hayden Panettiere... maybe because of the name But also 'cause we have pictures of Hayden at all ages, so it'd be really easy to make fanart of Q/C from when they met to when they finally become involved
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 02-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
I've always imagined Claire as Hayden Panettiere... maybe because of the name But also 'cause we have pictures of Hayden at all ages, so it'd be really easy to make fanart of Q/C from when they met to when they finally become involved
That would be interesting to see.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I thinks its so sweet, I mean she will have Quil who will be perfect for her! I want to be added as a fan

Old 02-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggiepopple (View Post)
That would be interesting to see.
I wish I had my new computer so I could make some fanart like that

Who do you picture as Quil?
Old 02-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Awww, I'd love to see fanart.

Now that you mention Hayden I can totally see that.

I haven't really seen anyone that strikes me as Quil.

Thanks for posting that Adara.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread