Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2009, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Moon movie discussion, Spoliers and speculations #5: B/C We can analyse eveything to death

As of this writing, New Moon, the second installment to the Twilight series has been rumored up to be filmed for a December 2009 release, probably stemming from a surprisingly wide anticipation of Twilight. The report is unofficial but I presume it likely.

Fang fans won’t have to wait long for more — the studio is already moving forward with the follow-up. Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has signed on to pen “New Moon” and possible third installment “Eclipse,” and star Robert Pattinson said the “New Moon” script is ready to go.

“The script is already done for the second one,” he told the Seattle Times earlier this week, noting he’s signed on himself for two more movies.

The “Twilight” films stem from the popular four-part series of novels by Stephenie Meyer, which includes “Twilight,” “New Moon,” “Eclipse” and “Breaking Dawn.”

New Moon

Last edited by let me sign; 02-20-2009 at 09:27 AM
Old 01-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Kay Ill bring this over from the last discussion

agree with you rita about eclipse i think its beautiful how strong her love for edward is.. and how she loves jacob as well. I dont think it devalidates it at all. But again the script will ruin all.

It is a love triangle!

Exactly NM is important which is why they hve to do it correctly... not by adding crap which im sure the will.. It wasnt a love triangle it was about suffering .... ofcourse bella had feelings for jake but thats not what the story was about...

oh whatever sumitt sucks
Old 01-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Its a very delicate line, and i have no faith in MR because i dont think she even wrote the EB relationship every well for he first movie how is she going to be able to create both relationships in a convincing and poignant way?
Old 01-29-2009, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

shes not.... she ruined twilight so bad i dont know how anyone let that script make it
Old 01-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

What's the Scoop on the Next Twilight Soundtrack? - E! Online
Old 01-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

how premature
Old 01-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

right
Old 01-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Loyal Fan

A friend (Tek) and I went to the Push premiere in Westwood, and Tek had the courage to ask Dakota Fanning is she's going to be Jane. So this is Tek's report on it. I know it's what we expect to hear but Tek did mention the boards are buzzing about it to her.

Howdy, twilighters

Di and I just attended the premiere of the new sci fi thriller, Push, from Summit Entertainment. Maybe you'll see pix of us on Wire Image.... or then again, not.

We are both pretty tired and have lots of news to report - celebrity sightings, photographs, our review and more. But that will all have to wait until tomorrow when we are not about to fall

But I don't want to leave you hanging so here's my exclusive interview with Dakota Fanning. Dakota was at the premiere because she is one of the stars of the movie. I asked her flat out if she was going to play Jane in New Moon. Her response: "That's hard to say." ...So I asked her if she was in negotiations to play the part of Jane and she again said, "That's hard to say." So there you have it - neither a denial nor a confirmation about her participation in New Moon. I hope that her inconclusive answers are an indication that something good is afoot, that she's just being superstitious about saying anything... and that we'll hear an announcement from her team soon. I told her that she'd be perfect as Jane and that there was a lot of positive buzz on the boards about having her play the role.

Lots more tomorrow from Di and me.

Marge Simpson- "I'd rather have a chubby hubby then a sexy exy"
Old 01-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Di and Tek you girls rock! Who needs E News when we have you! That's so awesome you asked Dakota flat out about New Moon! Nice detective work!

I hope it works out she would make the perfect Jane!

So awesome you saw Kellen again as well along with his fellow Twilight Co Stars. Sounds like you had a blast at the Push Premiere!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 01-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Gues we just have to wait for the confirmation
Old 01-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow so you found out nothing then.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Old 01-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm surprised she couldn't/didn't give an answer about negotiations as it is clear that she has been offered the part and since she hasn't accepted, it seems like there must be some kind of negotiations going on....

I hope it doesn't come down to money issues b/c Dakota would be awesome as Jane!

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 01-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh its always about money....

unless shes at school or something.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

its totally about money.. her camp wants the big dough....