Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2008, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Moon movie discussion, Spoliers and speculations #3: Michael Vs Taylor. Discuss.

As of this writing, New Moon, the second installment to the Twilight series has been rumored up to be filmed for a December 2009 release, probably stemming from a surprisingly wide anticipation of Twilight. The report is unofficial but I presume it likely.

Fang fans won’t have to wait long for more — the studio is already moving forward with the follow-up. Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has signed on to pen “New Moon” and possible third installment “Eclipse,” and star Robert Pattinson said the “New Moon” script is ready to go.

“The script is already done for the second one,” he told the Seattle Times earlier this week, noting he’s signed on himself for two more movies.

The “Twilight” films stem from the popular four-part series of novels by Stephenie Meyer, which includes “Twilight,” “New Moon,” “Eclipse” and “Breaking Dawn.”

New Moon
Old 12-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread
Old 12-24-2008, 08:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Im leading towards michael, is that sooo bad?!? I feel bad for taylor, but he has a babyface. And picture jacob tall and older looking it only makes sense.

icon:mpgirl
Old 12-24-2008, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

I don't think that is a bad thing at all. I have nothing personally against Taylor, but I guess they want to be stupid and ruin their franchise by switching actors between movies. But, if they did choose someone new, I think they should go with Steven Strait.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread.

taylor wins this hands down for me. and no it's not just cuz i love the boy

i mean you have to give him the chance to prove himself. he was signed for the 3 movies you cant drop him. PERSONALLY if they were gna replace jacob i'd have to be steven strait, not a guy who made a facebook group to promote himself.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

to me taylor and michael kinda look alike so it can work if they switch.
but it is totally wack that they would switch actors btwn movies very frustrating . ESPECIALLY with Iron Man switching howard for don cheadle as War Machine. and those two dudes dont look anything alike.

icon:mpgirl
Old 12-25-2008, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I got a lot to read, but could someone just fill me in with two sentences? cause I dunno where we stand right now, cause I got tooo much information
Old 12-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

I'd go for Taylor. I wish the movie studio could've realized that there was a chance Taylor couldn't mature fast enough in a span of under a year to go from one movie to another. I like him but I wish they would've chosen the right actor from the start. I seriously would want anyone but Michael for Jacob. Idk about Steven Strait.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Absolute Fan

TAYLOR MUST PLAY JACOB!!! He just has it.I never liked Jaocb until Taylor.He completes Jacob for me.

Vote for the sexy Kris Allen
Old 12-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatlynLover_Girl23 (View Post)
TAYLOR MUST PLAY JACOB!!! He just has it.I never liked Jaocb until Taylor.He completes Jacob for me.
I agree Taylor grew on me! If it is NOT Taylor then it MUST be Steven Strait!

Those are the only two actors that I will except to play Jacob Black and who can pull it off!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 12-26-2008, 03:58 PM
New Fan

for those of you who havent seen the youtube video i made on the whole
Michael Copon vs Taylor Lautner scandal pls click here and watch

YouTube - Twilight New Moon: Taylor Lautner VS Michael Copon

i think it really shows michael in a different light than everybody currently perceives of him
he actually seems pretty down to earth!
Old 12-26-2008, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am going to watch it now
Old 12-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Extreme Fan

So is it definate that Taylor Lautner is out? This is disappointing. He was good with the character. I am disappointed in the replacement possibility of Michael Copon...I dispised him on One Tree Hill, and everytime I see him, Felix Taggaro will be who I see, rather than Jacob Black. I really am hoping they do not make the change, but that is just my opinion...
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A reward for persisting through life so long alone. A decision, to rise above the pain of the past. Love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality, an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made long ago -- in the sacred space of our hearts.
Lucas Eugene Scott & Peyton Elisabeth Sawyer - May 11, 2009 icon by me (Jennifer!)
Old 12-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tay was good as the younger pre wolf jake ( well i dont acctually mean this, i thought his pefromance was bland tbh) - but that doesnt suddanly make him capabel of being ware-waolf jake, hes to young and inexperianced IMHO
Old 12-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkin' with a ghost (View Post)
tay was good as the younger pre wolf jake ( well i dont acctually mean this, i thought his pefromance was bland tbh) - but that doesnt suddanly make him capabel of being ware-waolf jake, hes to young and inexperianced IMHO
I don't get it. They aged Brad Pitt in his new movie...he played most of the role. If he could do it, why can't they just age Taylor? To me it makes no sense. Or Richard Dreyfuss and the whole cast of Mr. Holland's Opus...a movie that spanned like 30 or so years. It happens all the time. Why not for New Moon?
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A reward for persisting through life so long alone. A decision, to rise above the pain of the past. Love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality, an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made long ago -- in the sacred space of our hearts.
Lucas Eugene Scott & Peyton Elisabeth Sawyer - May 11, 2009 icon by me (Jennifer!)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread