Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkin' with a ghost (View Post)
no i actually prefered twilight
really?? i thought NM was more closely related to the book than Twilight

Stefan: I could help you.
Damon: You? Help me? Seems a little unnatural.
&Brotherly Love&
Old 12-18-2009, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Nope im working next week.. i get out at 12 on xmas even though.. lucky me. I hate this place with a firey passion

I still dont know how I feel about the movie... Rob disappointed me in his acting.. cept for the italy parts. It was okay i guess. bellas screaming really got on my nerves..... i will say that the baby didnt like it one bit, he kicked me the entire time
Old 12-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by samidelgado (View Post)
really?? i thought NM was more closely related to the book than Twilight
yeah but whilst i hated twilight i wasn't bored. Id rather be like "omg why is he catching an apple, thats SO cheesy" to praying for the scene to end

For all of new moons speical effects a lot of the emotion of the series was gone, it was just passionles.

Quote:
bellas screaming really got on my nerves.....
omg me too, a bunch of us started yelling at her everytime she had those nightmears, because it was shrill and unberable
Old 12-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzscarme (View Post)
I liked the pack (even with all their shirtlessness)
One of my friends who I went with to see NM last night is very pro-Jacob and I thought it was refreshing that she thought they were shirtless too much. It's been my experience that most pro-Jacob/wolfpack people enjoy being able to ogle their abs, so my friend's view was a pleasant surprise

I really loved the humans in NM. They provided some much needed comedic relief throughout the movie
Old 12-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

The pack were cool even though throughout most of the movie they were shirtless Sam and Emily were cute and Charlie is always awesome

I loved all the Edward/Bella scenes even though for obvious reasons we didn't get many scenes. I didn't mind some of the Jacob/Bella scenes I'm more a fan of their friendship than anything else.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

I went with my gay cousin who at the end of the movie hated bella .. he was like "what a bitch she totally played jacob like a flute" lol he loves jacob ..... my eyes were bleeding his were glowing
Old 12-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This movie made me ship bella/mike harder then usual

[QUOTE]I went with my gay cousin who at the end of the movie hated bella .. he was like "what a bitch she totally played jacob like a flute" lol he loves jacob ..... my eyes were bleeding his were glowing[/QUOTE

bella didnt have a personality to hate though so thats confusing
Old 12-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
TFTNT Beth!
NP, Kim. Where've you been girlie? Haven't seen you around much these days.

See, I would have been fine if the pack wore shirts. In fact, I'd have preferred it. I guess I'd rather see them act then just strut around half naked. Yes, they have nice bodies. We all know it. Some substance would be great, though.

Quote:
Nope im working next week.. i get out at 12 on xmas even though.. lucky me. I hate this place with a firey passion
Boo, Evie. That totally sucks.

Even some of the special effects were off-putting. Like all the stuff with the Volturi fight. It just looked...fake to me.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[QUOTE]
Even some of the special effects were off-putting. Like all the stuff with the Volturi fight. It just looked...fake to me.[/QUOTE

It was pointless and totally would never have hapened in the book universe
Old 12-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

[QUOTE=walkin' with a ghost;42347247]This movie made me ship bella/mike harder then usual

Quote:
I went with my gay cousin who at the end of the movie hated bella .. he was like "what a bitch she totally played jacob like a flute" lol he loves jacob ..... my eyes were bleeding his were glowing[/QUOTE

bella didnt have a personality to hate though so thats confusing
well he was just pissed off that she hurt jakes feelings... i dont think he was really looking too deeply into it.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jakes feelings were hurt because he doesn't listen to bella when shes telling him she loves somone else, you cant blame her untill eclipse, then your cousin can have a FIELD day
Old 12-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

the only part of Twilight that I liked was the soundtrack i personally liked it better than the NM soundtrack personally

Stefan: I could help you.
Damon: You? Help me? Seems a little unnatural.
&Brotherly Love&
Old 12-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

My sister went to see it with me and she isn't really a fan she just thought it looked cool she really liked all the wolves stuff
Old 12-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Yes i told him this.. but he didnt care he's obnoxiously team jacob.

yes the bella hate was great in eclipse.. too bad the will ruin that too and probably make edward look like the bad guy......
Old 12-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzscarme (View Post)
NP, Kim. Where've you been girlie? Haven't seen you around much these days.

See, I would have been fine if the pack wore shirts. In fact, I'd have preferred it. I guess I'd rather see them act then just strut around half naked. Yes, they have nice bodies. We all know it. Some substance would be great, though.

Even some of the special effects were off-putting. Like all the stuff with the Volturi fight. It just looked...fake to me.
I've just been busy with school. Getting adjusted to college life, it's definitely different than high school But now that I'm settled, I'm gonna try to get on here more often. How are you, my dear?

I agree, acting is so much more important than eye candy I found it amusing when people criticized Edward/Rob's body in the Italy scenes and I'm just thinking "He's committing suicide. He's not taking his shirt off for your pleasure."

I wish everything wasn't in slow motion. Some stuff in slow mo is fine, but because everything was in slow mo it slowed down the pace of the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviekins15 (View Post)
I went with my gay cousin who at the end of the movie hated bella .. he was like "what a bitch she totally played jacob like a flute" lol he loves jacob ..... my eyes were bleeding his were glowing
I don't get mad at Bella for "playing" jacob because all along she told him that she wanted him around for selfish reasons and he's the one that decided to stick around anyways and get played