Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

I know! I loved Rock Of Love when it was on last year... really great, educational programing.

SATC
Old 02-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
I know! I loved Rock Of Love when it was on last year... really great, educational programing.
I loved Rock of Love too even though Bret annoys me. So did Lacey, she and Brett belonged together, seriously.

B + L =

I think out of all the reality dating shows I liked Tila Tequila best. Mostly because of Dominico, he's actually getting his own show.

and in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,

and your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
A SuperBowl party?

My hubby invited a few friends over tomorow night but I'm not sure if they will come.
Yeah over at my sister's house. I personally hate football, but I'm going to see my family and the free food.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullybroken (View Post)
I loved Rock of Love too even though Bret annoys me. So did Lacey, she and Brett belonged together, seriously.

B + L =

I think out of all the reality dating shows I liked Tila Tequila best. Mostly because of Dominico, he's actually getting his own show.
Bret totally grossed me out. I mean, he was hot in the 80's but not now. And Lacey was a freak! And her father was I liked the girl that won, but you could tell it was just a big fake at the reunion show.

Quote:
Yeah over at my sister's house. I personally hate football, but I'm going to see my family and the free food
Hope you have some good munchies.

SATC
Old 02-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bret is too cocky, nobody takes him or his music seriously anymore. Jess was the girls name, I think.

I also really liked Charm School, I thought that show as hilarious. I watch I Love New York too but I don't really care for it. I also watched that Smartest Model show, I was a bit mad Andre didn't win, he was hilarious. SOVIET! I was cracking up when he'd go on his Russia is better than America tirades.

Have you seen the Celebrity rehab show?

Old 02-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Oh please tell me you are watching Make Me A Supermodel on Bravo! I love that show and noone else seems to be watching it that I can talk to.

I don't watch any of the other shows you mentioned above. And no I haven't caught any of the celeb rehabs either.

I watch Survivor, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Make Me A Supermodel, sometimes I catch The Biggest Loser and Extreme Makeover. I'm not watching Rock Of Love this season.

SATC
Old 02-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hope you have some good munchies.
I'm sure there will be.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Oh please tell me you are watching Make Me A Supermodel on Bravo! I love that show and noone else seems to be watching it that I can talk to.

I don't watch any of the other shows you mentioned above. And no I haven't caught any of the celeb rehabs either.

I watch Survivor, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Make Me A Supermodel, sometimes I catch The Biggest Loser and Extreme Makeover. I'm not watching Rock Of Love this season.
No, I haven't caught Make Me a Supermodel. Is it a really catty and b-tchy show? If it is I'll watch, I love things like that.

I want ANTM sometimes, I was disappointed with her choice this year.

I'm watching Rock of Love but it isn't as good as it was last season, it isn't good when the girls are friends.

Coyote is on Bravo right now I usually only watch Bravo for the Kathy Griffin D-List show.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Its kind of starting to get catty, but not quite. I'm totally in love with one of the contestants.. the gay guy He's sooo sweet and totally hot! I decided not to watch Rock Of Love this year. I thought Bret should have chose Lacey or Heather last season. It just grossed me out when Jess had to kiss him, she was so pretty and he's just :yuck: Oh and btw, love your avie.. he's my Jacob I didn't like the girl that won ANTM this year. I think Tyra picked her out to win from the get go.

Quote:
I'm sure there will be.
There's always good dip and chips at those parties. Where do you live?

SATC
Old 02-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I want ANTM sometimes, I was disappointed with her choice this year.
I'm just glad Bianca didn't win, but I was disappointed that one girl won. (Her name escapes me.)

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Its kind of starting to get catty, but not quite. I'm totally in love with one of the contestants.. the gay guy He's sooo sweet and totally hot! I decided not to watch Rock Of Love this year. I thought Bret should have chose Lacey or Heather last season. It just grossed me out when Jess had to kiss him, she was so pretty and he's just :yuck: Oh and btw, love your avie.. he's my Jacob I didn't like the girl that won ANTM this year. I think Tyra picked her out to win from the get go.

There's always good dip and chips at those parties. Where do you live?
Thanks He's mine too. Stephanie Meyer's wrote on her website that she imagined Steven Strait as Jacob as well.

There were so many better girls that could have been chosen instead of Saleisha. She attended Tyra's T-zone camp when she was younger and she also was in a fast food commercial which should have stopped her from winning but Tyra apparently didn't think her role in the commercial was that big.

There is always good food at sports party, mainly because they are thrown usually for guys and they could care less about carbs and ALWAYS get the good stuff.

This is a strange observation but the I started everyone one my little paragraphs with a word that starts with a 't'.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

I had heard all that stuff about Salesha and thought all that gave her an unfair advantage. She is so cataloge, I don't see her as high fashion at all. I really thought Jenah was more high fashion and took better pictures. I liked the girl that was supposed to be plus sized too. But, she went home early. Bianca was a be-yatch I'm glad she didn't win either. Oh and totally loved Heather too, but she was so awkard at the Go-Sees.

SATC
Old 02-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There were so many better girls that could have been chosen instead of Saleisha. She attended Tyra's T-zone camp when she was younger and she also was in a fast food commercial which should have stopped her from winning but Tyra apparently didn't think her role in the commercial was that big.
I agree. I really didn't find all that much to be spectacular about Saleisha, but I did like that picture she took in China that was supposed to look like she was jumping over the wall or something.

When it came down to the last three I wanted Jenah to win.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggiepopple (View Post)
I agree. I really didn't find all that much to be spectacular about Saleisha, but I did like that picture she took in China that was supposed to look like she was jumping over the wall or something.

When it came down to the last three I wanted Jenah to win.
Saliesha's haircut bothered me so much. Everytime she was onscreen I always thought of the Facts of Life theme song.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

It was soooo Tootie!

SATC
Closed Thread   Post New Thread