Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah I know
atm where she knew he could die, she forgot the months spend without him
Old 02-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptySmile (View Post)
Awesome article! TY for bringing that over. Of course Edward wins

LOL. I'm with you on that
It's not surprising that someone who likes Edward & Bella also likes Angel & Buffy - the storylines are VERY similar.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haebrethilien (View Post)
I love that also. She didn't just want to be Louis Lane anymore...she wanted to be Superman. And the fact that she dropped everything to save him is just pure love!
it's not just that, it's the fact that she got an opportunity to be the hero for once you know, they always kept her safe and all, for once she was making the rules somehow

Quote:
It's not surprising that someone who likes Edward & Bella also likes Angel & Buffy - the storylines are VERY similar.
YET! here you are
Old 02-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
that is so true... I am rewatching S1 and S2 of Buffy right now and Angel was saying all kind of cute things to buffy and them making out and I was like "Great, paranoia is back! Now I'm not even safe from Edward and Bella while watching dvds. Padded cell, heere I come..."
Old 02-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
uhm nope.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

I read Twilight because a friend of mine told me 'you'll like Edward & Bella... their are very similar to Buffy & Angel' and she was right I absolutely ADORE both couples. B/A was my first tv ship
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 02-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi everyone!!

going off topic: I am a Passionate Fan now!! past 3,000 posts!!

I feel like I missed so much. hee. so much great conversation going on, I'm not even going to try to catch up. I'll just read the first couple of pages.

Quote:
Of course Edward wins. If I had the choice between Romeo or Paris it would definitly be Romeo.
Edward always wins. He's the best out of them all.

Edward and Bella are the truest of true love. and I love how SM is always saying they're the perfect true love. they are true love.

I love it too how in NM Bella went and saved Edward. they truly have saved each other in the best ways possible in all ways of the word.
It was love when she just stopped everything to go save him. He's more important to her than anything else. they'd both go the distance for each other and life with the other...isnt a life for them.

I'm rereading Twilight right now and I just smiled the whole entire time when Edward was trying to ask Bella if she would go to Seattle with him. the whole conversation was funny, loved the snark between them. I love their back and forth. I am now at the part where Edward is about to save her in Port Angeles. Yay! I love rereading them.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lullaby (View Post)
I'm rereading Twilight right now and I just smiled the whole entire time when Edward was trying to ask Bella if she would go to Seattle with him. the whole conversation was funny, loved the snark between them. I love their back and forth.
That whole conversation was awesome. 'Are you trying to be funny?!' when she thought he was asking her to the prom.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 02-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Edward and Bella are the truest of true love. and I love how SM is always saying they're the perfect true love. they are true love.
i agree . i just love bella and edward for what they are. the purest love possible!
Old 02-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

bella&edward are love.

Romeo over Paris, any day.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
That whole conversation was awesome. 'Are you trying to be funny?!' when she thought he was asking her to the prom.
Oh I know! I was just at that part actually... So cute. I kinda miss that first stage of their relationship. I mean, I love where it's progressed to now, but I still miss the witty banter. I'm a sucker for witty banter.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

The banter always hooks me...that's one of the reasons Twilight's my favorite. Hopefully there will be more in BD...
Old 02-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love the title of this thread So cute.
>--#413--->
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
Old 02-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

^ *Giggle* I like your icon.

Yeah, I'm really hoping for that too, Jade. I guess the banter dies down a bit when Bella's life started to get threatened a million times and Edward thought he had lost her in NM. They better get it back.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

That would put a damper on things wouldn't it? Let's just hope for loads of happy times in BD...

Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread