Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

yesss we do,their making me sexualy frustrated lmfao
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 03-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney86 (View Post)
yesss we do,their making me sexualy frustrated lmfao
Seriously! At the end of Eclipse I wanted Bella to be like **** waiting until afte the wedding and give into Edward and they could have had wicked awesome and hot VampSex in the meadow, in the rain!

I know that SM won't give the juicy details if they have VampSex in BD, but I seriously wonder how it will be written and what will go down. Is it August yet?
Old 03-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

man that would be so hot,imagine how it does in the movie if its gonna be in breaking dawn omfg naked robert wooot
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 03-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
but I seriously wonder how it will be written and what will go down
I think it'll be pretty awesome though. The bed and meadow scenes in Eclipse were
Old 03-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

that they were lol
Old 03-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney86 (View Post)
man that would be so hot,imagine how it does in the movie if its gonna be in breaking dawn omfg naked robert wooot
Robert Pattinson is the only male celebrity that makes me all fangirly. Yeah, there other actors and what not that are hot, but Robert Pattinson makes me be all like, "SQUEEEEEEEE!"

Perhaps I should take the "squeeeing" to the designated Robert thread.

Edward makes me "sqee" too, now Edward/Robert makes me...there aren't words to describe how that makes me feel!
Old 03-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

omg i know and im a sucker for eyes and he has pretty eyes *sigh&
Old 03-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaloo1298 (View Post)
Edward makes me "sqee" too, now Edward/Robert makes me...there aren't words to describe how that makes me feel!
You could totally construe that in a completely different manner. And I think he makes us all feel that way.

But you're right...Edward/Rob bring out the fangirl in me and I haven't felt that way since Orli in LoTR.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haebrethilien (View Post)
You could totally construe that in a completely different manner. And I think he makes us all feel that way.

But you're right...Edward/Rob bring out the fangirl in me and I haven't felt that way since Orli in LoTR.
OMG! ME TOO! I hadn't read the books yet and I went to see FOTR having only read the Hobbit and I came home and said to my dad (he's a big LOTR fan)..."Just tell me one thing Dad. Does the blonde elf die!?" When I found out that Legolas lives I actually read the books and saw FOTR about 10 times in theaters. I also had a bit of crush on Elijah Wood.

So, yeah I was about 13 or 14 years old during my last fangirl moment. Now I'm 20 and my teeny bopper tendencies have resurfaced. Oh well, at least I'm in good company!

^ That was a litte OT, so I'm gonna attempt to bring the conversation back to EB. What is your favorite EB related quote from the series?
Old 03-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

man theres so many great ones,its hard to choose
Old 03-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Um, the entire series! Gosh, this is something that I actually have to look up. Can we pick our favorite EB quote from each book?
Old 03-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

and so the lion fell in love with the lamb,thats a classic for sure
Old 03-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Heh, I'm still particular to "Do I dazzle you?" I love that whole exchange.

LP
Old 03-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I

"I love you."
"You are my life now."

Old 03-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haebrethilien (View Post)
Can we pick our favorite EB quote from each book?
NO!

I'm just playing! Of course you can!

Right now, one of my favorite quotes from Eclipse is:

"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love." (195)

I wish Edward would say that to me, except instead of Bella insert Megan and since I am willing to compromise I will accept Robert saying this to me as well...or both. I'm selfish I know. I embrace the trashing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread