Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure they'll put normal music in it too.
Andrea Patsavas will do the music stuff and she's very great at it IMO. I hope they'll put in a variety of songs. Maybe make a scene where Edward plays a few samples from his favorite cds or something like that. And maybe that Linkin Park song as well.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome to the thread, Megaloo1298.

I'm thinking they'll have both regular music and a score. I think almost all movies nowadays use several songs with lyrics in them instead of just instrumental type music, but it depends on the movie. Since this movie is about high schoolers, it'll probably be geared more towards young adults (not to say actual adults can't watch it as well), and the music would probably reflect that.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Passionate Fan

hi love the title and all the manips are lovely

Quote:
Andrea Patsavas will do the music stuff and she's very great at it IMO
same opinion here
Old 03-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaloo1298 (View Post)
Anyway, I guess my question is what do you think that they will do for music? Will it be just a score? What kind of score will it be? What instruments? Will it be both a score and regular music? I am leaning more towards this since Edward is a music fan and I would hope that they would incorporate this into the movie. The suspense is killing me! Is it december yet? Anyway, I'm sorry if this is off topic, but I was just wondering what you guys thought and what you guys were hoping for?
There’s probably a piano piece, since Edward plays that instrument in one scene. At least I hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna8 (View Post)
I'm thinking they'll have both regular music and a score. I think almost all movies nowadays use several songs with lyrics in them instead of just instrumental type music, but it depends on the movie. Since this movie is about high schoolers, it'll probably be geared more towards young adults (not to say actual adults can't watch it as well), and the music would probably reflect that.
Maybe there would be few songs in fifties’ since Edward likes that.

Can’t wait for the EB theme!

Last edited by Gean; 03-03-2008 at 02:42 PM
Old 03-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not trying to be mean, all I'm saying is that just 'cause someone from here makes a banner or manip, etc, doesn't mean it should AUTOMATICALLY go up there. Unless the thread starter hears everyone saying "Oh, it should go on the front post!!" on their own volition, than it shouldn't go up there. We are going to run out of room much quicker, doing it the other way. And it shouldn't go up there just because the person posting it asks and we all feel guilty if we don't. The thread starter should never ask everyone either, because that just forces everyone to say yes, especially if the person who made it is right there and they don't want to make them feel bad. Do you know what I mean? I know I sound mean and I know this is an unpopular thing to say, but with all that is coming in, we honestly need a system. Pulling good banners out to accommodate other ones that may not be as good is not going to work out well in the end. This is just my opinion, like I said. Ignore me if you must.

EDIT - And no second OPs. That's just chaos. One is enough, imo. Please don't hate me.
I totally agree. Since we are only allowed 25 images, only the prettiest, best stuff should go up there. Stuff that is all around unanimous "That **** is awesome". And we shouldn't worry about hurting people's feelings. I've made tons of banners and I was fine with it not making it to the front post over on JH at couples and that's because I understand we only have limited space. I think that should be the general consesus.

And if we make 2 OPs, I'll shoot myself in the face. It's just ridiculous. 25 pretty arts is enough.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Scrolling down one OP is enough, two... is insane. I agree with Michelle and Amanda, there should be stuff everybody wants in the OP, no matter if it's art from users here or elsewhere.

About the music... Andrea Patsavas sounds promising but I will personally hunt down the person responsible for adding crappy bands to the soundtrack-yes, with a pitchfork. Even though I have to say I would die if it were Muse. I've been a crazy fan for years and they're just so... dramatic
Old 03-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And if we make 2 OPs, I'll shoot myself in the face.

Quote:
25 pretty arts is enough.
It should be the best 25, or 22 plus our shrine.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Passionate Fan

2 OP is a big in my book at least...is almost painful to scroll down 2 OPs IMO besides i believe we can have a really pretty OP with 25 arts or 22 plus the shrine like michelle said
Old 03-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

I have 3 banners up on the front post that I made, so when it comes time that we need more room, I have absolutely no problem with one or two of them getting deleted.

ETA: I'm used to 2 - 4 OPs, but that isn't until after the threads reach 100. It really doesn't matter to me one way or another.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 03-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

luvcali- I concur, that art needs to go in the opening! I love it! That gets my vote...

LP
Old 03-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Mine too. But it's going to be so hard to pick.

And I agree about the piano piece! They better make a gorgeous score for that because it's Bella's lullaby!
Old 03-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Edward's piano!! That could go in the shrine. Maybe.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Okay, I picked a complicated time to be the thread starter. So we're removing the lionlamb banner and posting the eb cullen one?
Old 03-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Poor Jade.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, sorry. Yeah, post that banner. Everyone voted to last thread anyway, and um...I guess just leave the rest for now, since we're not full yet. We can start swapping out when we run out of room. Does that sound ok?