Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2008, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lion&Lamb (E♥B) #252: Because she knows who she wants, needs, and can’t live without!

Their love is the perfect piece of forever!

[
To be added please PM here

Click Here to download the gutter soundtrack!

Old 12-20-2008, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Because they have been through so much together and survived everything.
They have amazing chemistry in the book and the most sexual tension I’ve
ever seen or read about. Their quotes are just epic and I love how their love is
forever! They don’t let anyone come between them. –paire_gal21 (Lauren)
Beauty, compassion, loyalty, and sacrifice are a few ways of explaining the love between Edward and Bella.
Since day one, both of them felt an instant connection to the other. Little did they know how life altering
that connection would be. They walked among the earth with out purpose until they found each other. They
were willing to sacrifice everything and do whatever it took to be together. Edward suddenly became Bella's
protector, best friend and lover. He never had a real purpose until she entered his life. She was his world and
there was no way that he could spend his life with out her although he was willing enough to do what's best for
her. Even if that meant walking out of her life. He tried to do all he could to make her happy. To live a wonderful,
fulfilling life. His love for her breathed life in to Bella as well. The clumsy, shy girl from Arizona was suddenly
caught up in a whirl wind of love, passion and even danger. But after falling in love with Edward, danger wasn't an
option. Her strong willed nature gave her the strength to deal with the world of vampires. Even to the point of becoming
one if it meant that she could be with Edward forever. That was their dream. To live each day in each others presence.
To grow and learn together. With out the other their life had no meaning. It was that love and devotion that gave them
strength through times of pain and agony. Like two puzzles walking around with missing pieces. Only when together
do their lives make sense. They gave each other a part of their soul they didn't realize was missing. –fool4love20 (Alyssa)
They are the definition of forbidden love. They shouldn't be together, but the power of their love
is so overwhelming that it crosses all boundaries of life, of humanity. Their love for each other
makes them unselfish and yet horribly selfish at the same time. They have to be together or be
able to love each other, at all costs. There is just nothing they wouldn't do, and that kind of love
is moving and powerful and I Ship this couple because I want to believe in that kind of
overwhelming love. –walkin’withaghost (Rita)
EB are the best couple because they were born for each other. They have a deep connection, they
understand each other and would do anything for one another they love each other more than life itself...
and they are meant to be. –eviekins15 (Evie)
Why aren’t they is a better question!?! Edward and Bella have rarest, purest, most amazing love story. They make a doomed romance into something that we all want to have. They love each so fiercely and beautifully that it’s almost difficult for your heart not warm as you read their story. Their love isn’t easy, there’s been obstacles but they have overcome them and emerged stronger than ever. If I find a love HALF as strong as theirs, I’ll consider myself lucky. Edward loves her so much that he would against his very nature to be with her, to protect her. Bella’s love is more than apparent and it’s quite beautiful when she can finally show Edward how MUCH she loves him. Like she said “No one has ever loved anyone the way that I love you” –LPisKiller90 (Nadia)
EB are the best couple because they're simply extremely addicting there's no other way I can explain myself. –mim92 (Mim)
Bella and Edward are the kind of couple that catch your attention immediately. I think the fact that we got
to see them progress from strangers to lovers makes it even more special. They have the kind of relationship we
all want; their undying love for one another is amazing. –CubanChica (Tal)
Edward & Bella define true love for me, their story isn’t simple, it isn’t easy, it’s hard and that’s what true love is to me.
They both sacrifice so much for each other but they do it without even thinking because they truly love one another.
They have an incredible emotional range, they can be sweet, sexy, funny, understanding, complicated & romantic all at
once. They intrigue you and they make you want to learn more about their epic story. They are just so different from most
couples and their story is so amazing. The struggles they have and the romance they have is unbelievable and it keeps you
hooked, they are like a drug, once you have a little taste you can’t go back. They are the best couple because they aren’t perfect,
they don’t try to be, but the love was always and will always be there, it's unconditional and nobody will ever love them as
much as they love the other. –Courtz_BV (Courtz)
I have never been drawn to a character/relationship the way I was immediately drawn into with Edward & Bella.
They are not just another "high school relationship" to me. They are the honest representation of true and endless
love. Edward & Bella's love story will truly stand the test of time. Their relationship is so rare because it is 100 percent
pure and genuine. They would die for each other, and almost have a few times. They are undeniably each other's other
half, because without their soul mate, they are not whole. I love that fact about them, plus many more I cannot even
list because it'd fill up the whole thread. People are going to be talking about these two for years on end. This is something
we can pass down to our grandchildren even. But I am proud to say that I am a fan of them. They've touched my soul and
taught me the meaning of "endless love". –angieswenson (Angie)

Old 12-20-2008, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

tnx for the new tread
Old 12-20-2008, 09:15 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Steph; icons
Old 12-20-2008, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's ok .
Old 12-20-2008, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

new thread!! thanks so muchhh

amy and ricky <3
i want you. now and forever.

icon:Scribbled Pretty | mela
Old 12-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

hey everyone
Old 12-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkin' with a ghost (View Post)
TFTNT

hey everyone
hey
Old 12-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Hey Rita.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mel I flove your Brooke icon.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

for the new thread
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 12-20-2008, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Nat.

Hey Jenn.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jenn and it's ok.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Mel and Nat
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 12-20-2008, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone still here??
Closed Thread   Post New Thread