Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2008, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Bella irks me a little sometimes when it comes to this decision of hers
I get irked only because she so quickly decides to become a vampire, but marriage is just utterly ridiculous to her! That contrast in her belief system seems so flighty and to me.

I want her to be a vampire if that's what she decides. I just wish she would...I don't know...make more sense sometimes. She frustrates me frequently.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N6 DNA (View Post)
What if she wanted your second opinion
It might not be PC, but I would honestly tell her to go for it, but definitely spend some time in Antarctica...away from the researchers.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 01-31-2008, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Add me please!

Made a banner 'cause I was bored, and feeling creative.

It's something simple, but feel free to use it if you'd like.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:31 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so glad Kristen got cast as Bella, it's gotten me to watch her in a bunch of other things and now she is one of my favorite up-and-coming actresses.

I her and think she'll do a wonderful job.

Old 01-31-2008, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Great banner Kate.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 01-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Aw, that photoshoot is such love I wonder if she listens to The Clash alot or if just the photographer wanted her to wear it
Old 02-01-2008, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Great banner

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-01-2008, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

will update the first post now
Old 02-01-2008, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

Aw, great banner, Kate!

Quote:
I want her to be a vampire if that's what she decides. I just wish she would...I don't know...make more sense sometimes. She frustrates me frequently.
I think she makes complete sense most of the times I think that's really just me

And, if I had a say in it, I wouldn't her to become a vampire... to make her change because she loves someone... to be equal to him... it's killing the heroine for me.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
And, if I had a say in it, I wouldn't her to become a vampire... to make her change because she loves someone... to be equal to him... it's killing the heroine for me.
I agree, I would prefer if she don't become a vampire, from the beginning I thought it would be better if she don't ! Of course I understand why she wants to be and why a lot of people want her to be so she could be with Edward etc.. it would be better but I think her being human the way she is, it's why we love her, if she become a vampire that will change the whole thing and the dynamic. A part of what is good in those books is that she's the human around all those vampires/werewolf.. and yet she has that strong personnality and it's fun to see her in the middle of all of this.

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcali76 (View Post)
I get irked only because she so quickly decides to become a vampire, but marriage is just utterly ridiculous to her! That contrast in her belief system seems so flighty and to me.

I get irked by that too. I don't understand why she is so willing to become a vampire which is eternal but she can't come around to the idea of marraige. It just doesn't make sense to me
Old 02-01-2008, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcali76 (View Post)

ITA, Michelle. God love her, but Bella needs to get a few things straight. Marriage before eternal damnation is the right thing in my book. But I can see where she gets the two mixed up. At least she got it right in the end.

But I do want her to become a vamp...especially if that's what she wants, and believe me she's had plenty of choices to change her mind. She still has a lot of chances to change her mind, at least up until the act, but I really do think that if she's got her mind set on something, it's gonna get done. That's just the way she is and that's why she's one of my faves.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

I'm not going to lie- I want her to be a vampire. I think, for her, it's the best way to ensure that she and Edward will really be together forever. I have no doubt that Edward would be true to his word- he'd stay with her and love her even when she was old and wrinkly. But then Bella would die, and they can't even be together in the afterlife, or heaven, if you believe in that. I think if there's a way to be with your soulmate forever, then that's what you should do.

LP
Old 02-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sick jag- (View Post)
I'm not going to lie- I want her to be a vampire. I think, for her, it's the best way to ensure that she and Edward will really be together forever. I have no doubt that Edward would be true to his word- he'd stay with her and love her even when she was old and wrinkly. But then Bella would die, and they can't even be together in the afterlife, or heaven, if you believe in that. I think if there's a way to be with your soulmate forever, then that's what you should do.
True love ITH. But I also think that making her a vampire is an absolute way to make sure she stays safe and out of trouble. The title has truth for a reason. I don't believe she'll truly be safe until she finally is changed into a vampire.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I forgot this thread, stupid me. Can you please add me to the list
Closed Thread   Post New Thread