Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2011, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

K♥Pattz [Beauty and her Brit] #515: b/c "When she finally saw him, she gave him the biggest smile."

• • •
L o v e, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything.
To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special.
To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love.

» The L o v e r s :
{ one k i s s to seal our f a t e }

two h e a r t s beat as o n e;
"Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

» The devoted o n e s:
{ devoted to the love till death do them part }

[1-260]

261.*Glam*
262.spunk_princess
263.missygurl_88
264.Natesgal55
265.BrighterSuNShine
266.diannaagronlove
267.yodawannabe
268.-Nora-
269.pinkcuteness
270.paramore_247
271.cutie_pie04
272.loveremains

Ask/Private Message the thread starter to be added.

• • •

You'll be my queen
I'll be your king
And I'll be your l o v e r too

living o u t the f a i r y t a l e;
"Love is really worth fighting for,
risking everything for. And the trouble is,
if you don't risk everything, you risk even more."

- Erica Jong

Raise your hand if you're dating Robert Pattinson.

Raise your hand here if you're in love.
the p a t h to f o r e v e r;
"We love because it's the only true adventure."
- Nikki Giovanni

• • •

the r e m i n d e r s of t r u e l o v e;
"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Time for a MATH LESSON :
ROBERT + KRISTEN = ?
ANSWER: l o v e....

SCIENCE TIME:
What science did Rob&Kristen inspire?
ANSWER: Chemistry

• • •
Time for the FINAL TEST :
What is the motto here ?
The answer will be revealed in....
3)
2)
1)

CORRECT ANSWER:
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 07-31-2011, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

{ Rob Kristen }
A R e a l Life Fairytale

• • •

• • •
touching hearts e v e r y w h e r e ;
"Where love is, no room is too small."
- Talmud
Baby can’t believe you were sent to me
Like a postcard for my memory
This moment’s all that i can see
love b r i n g s these two souls t o g e t h e r;
Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other,
each is enriched by the other.

Felix Adler

- - - "There's just something so unique and sweet about Rob/Kristen's relationship.
It's always so subtle, yet so obvious from how they look at each other and the
brief touches in public that they care so deeply for each another. And no matter how
hard people try to write off that connection between them, it's so undeniable.
I also love how that despite how busy they are (Rob’s schedule, particularly, is
super crazy), they always make time to see each other - to the point of flying thousand
of miles away just to see each other even for a short while. And how they sneak off
to spend some quality time away from the craziness. And how despite girls throwing themselves
at him left and right, Rob only wants to be with her at the end of the day. Most of all, I adore
the fact that they always light up whenever they see each other – it's like this spark goes off in
their eyes and it's only just the two of them in the room." By: ~-Sarah-~

- - - "I think RK has a chemistry that to me is off the charts undeniable. What i like most
about is that they are very down to earth people, that it fame has not changed either one of them
and the have remain themselves through out this and manage to find each other in the process.
They keep each other grounded because they are nsync on how this business works and yet they
never lost themselves nor will allow their ou can relationship get lost in it as well. I am happy that
RK found each other because I think they are really fit together with awesome chemistry that you
really can't deny any time they are together. You can see it as they work together and when they
are around each other, it's just something you can't deny." By: True Daisy Lover
- - - "The chemistry between Rob and Kristen is undeniable. The thought of something more
between them was there since the begginig. I fell in love with them the moment I saw Twilight for the
first time. To this day, I can say their love story is one of the most beautiful out there because of their
journey to finally be together and for the fact that they’re not the typical Hollywood couple, instead,
they keep their relationship private and that shows how much they value it. I love them because they
make me believe in true love and they’re the real proof of it. Every look, every kiss, every hug, every smile,
every moment they’re together is like magic. I just want to say I wish them the best for the future,
individually and together. They’re a pair full of talent and gorgeousness. They make me smile and they’ve
brought me to meet awesome people in this thread. I am thankful for that." By: violet wings
- - - "Dear Rob and Kristen; I have so many things I want to say to the both of you, but more than
anything I want to say ‘thank you’. Thank you for being who you are, thank you for never giving in to
what the world wants from you, thank you for protecting what’s most important – each other. Thank
you for the small moments that you give us to show how immense your love is, thank you for supporting
and adoring each other, thank you for giving us a reason to believe in true love, epic love, undeniable love.
Thank you both for following your hearts always. Unfaltering, unwavering support, Me. XOXOXO"
By: Moonless Night
- - - "Why I like Rob and Kris? They make each other happy. And seeing them happy makes me happy. It also gives me
hope. I believe that some things are meant to be. And to me Rob and Kris are one of those things.
Their journey was anything but easy but the fact that they decided to take the chance and that they are
making it work is simply heartwarming. They have a lot of things in common but they also compliment
each other. As cliché as it may sound, to me they are a perfect match." By: carly-hope
- - - "I love them as a couple because their chemistry makes others yearn for the same with someone.
I love that they aren't afraid to admit to that chemistry! The fact that they don't conform to how
others think they should act makes me admire them and also shows their commitment to be true
to themselves first. Plus they are just so totally smoking hot!!!" By: lunalu
- - - "Rob and Kristen, one year ago I wished for you resilience in order to cope with haters and misleading media articles…
I guess you don’t need my protection and shielding wishes anymore, you have proved to the world that
you deeply love each other in your own, unique way…I despise shallow, regular celebrities, but you, with
your authenticity, your fierce devotion for your ideals, your wishes to be always better in every new
endeavor you get into; always makes me wish for you a world of happiness, I have no doubts you
are each other’s twin flames and I always hope for you many blessings in your shared path…
long live RK." -By: flower fairy

"At the touch of love
e v e r y o n e becomes a p o e t. "

- Plato

“Once in a w h i l e,
right in the middle of an ordinary l i f e,
love gives us a f a i r y t a l e.”

Once upon a time, in a land not-so-far-away there was a deliciously handsome young man, and a beautiful
girl with big, green eyes as wide as the moon. Fate brought them together from thousands of miles apart,
and from the first time they met they knew that their hearts had always been entwined. Many people
(consumed with jealousy) conspired to keep them apart, but the love between the boy and the girl was
too strong to deny. And although they live in a cynical land full of villains, they hold tight and find
strength in each other. The love between them inspires all in the land, and allows us to believe that
someday life will give us a fairytale of our own. No one knows what the future holds, but we have a feeling
it ends with a.....happily ever after.

“You might say this is a fairytale where the boy finds his princess, then takes it from there…”

Click here for the rest of the icons

Layout: living destiny
Arts: hearts that kill, Mrs.EvilSpawn, NessaBruin,
carly-hope, ~-Sarah-~, various Tumblr arts
Special Thanks To: All of the Posters on the
Rob&Kristen Thread
When the lights go off,
When the cameras stop rolling,
When the world holds still,
We will still have each other

emma » icon | tumblr
Old 07-31-2011, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Post it up!

Does anyone have a favorite RK moment from CC '11?
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 07-31-2011, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Ems.

Kristen's in London. It's cute how they coordinate when it comes to bringing each other's stuff over, since Rob will only be coming (most probably) after the TCAs.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-31-2011, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

They're practically frigging married at this point, I swear. She was also wearing Rob's white v-neck with the tear in the v. So cute.
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 07-31-2011, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

They're like an old, married and utterly sexy couple for sure.

I love how they always make each other smile like that.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-31-2011, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

They remind me of that song by Semisonic. Nobody knows it, but you've got a secret smile...and you use it only for me. Le sigh.
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 07-31-2011, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

That lyric is perfect to describe them. I love how they can be all ~seriousbizness in one moment but then when they look at each other, they just break out giggling or smiling.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-31-2011, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Their faces give so much away. There are moments where you can see Kristen purposely looking ANYWHERE BUT at Rob, because she's entirely aware of the fact that if she looked at him in that moment it'd be far too personal for a public event. They have that sly smile going on...y'know, that look you give each other when you're both remembering something especially dirty that you did to each other the night before
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 08-01-2011, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

Beauty and her Brit - I it

I like the moments when they just stop caring and look at the other and you can see the love in the eyes and on their faces. everyone has those moments and in a way its sweeter then all the eye-sexing. thoguh that is awesome on a whole other level
Old 08-01-2011, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonless Night (View Post)
Their faces give so much away. There are moments where you can see Kristen purposely looking ANYWHERE BUT at Rob, because she's entirely aware of the fact that if she looked at him in that moment it'd be far too personal for a public event. They have that sly smile going on...y'know, that look you give each other when you're both remembering something especially dirty that you did to each other the night before
Exactly. The one moment that stands out to me is during the JK interview during the Eclipse promo rounds when they were both looking at anywhere but each other but then catches the other's eyes and they just burst out grinning at each other. And the gooey eyed OMG-I'm-so-in-love-with-this-girl look that Rob had during the Oprah interview.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 08-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! Your additions to the titles are awesome, Emma

I have a feeling Kristen took Rob's guitar because he'll visit her later

Quote:
Exactly. The one moment that stands out to me is during the JK interview during the Eclipse promo rounds when they were both looking at anywhere but each other but then catches the other's eyes and they just burst out grinning at each other. And the gooey eyed OMG-I'm-so-in-love-with-this-girl look that Rob had during the Oprah interview.
Do you have a gif of the JK moment? I think I know the one you talk about, but I want to be sure and it's so damn cute that I want to stare at it for several minutes

Aww, you could almost see what Rob was thinking during the Oprah interview Even the camera crew noticed
Old 08-01-2011, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie:) (View Post)
Do you have a gif of the JK moment? I think I know the one you talk about, but I want to be sure and it's so damn cute that I want to stare at it for several minutes

Aww, you could almost see what Rob was thinking during the Oprah interview Even the camera crew noticed
BB! Welcome back, how are you?

And yup, I have it right here.

LOL the camera crew noticed as well? What gave it away? Other than Rob being totally obvious..

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 08-01-2011, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
BB! Welcome back, how are you?

And yup, I have it right here.

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/a...4/1rklook1.gif

LOL the camera crew noticed as well? What gave it away? Other than Rob being totally obvious..
Sarah love!! I've missed you! I'm great, enjoying the holidays, but I'm only home for a day this time What about you?

Oh RK They are so in love it's ridiculous. They still smile like that even after more than two years.

Well, I mean, the camera crew always filmed Rob when Kristen was talking
Old 08-01-2011, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've missed you too, BB. Did you have a good holiday? I'm busy as always, but okay.

Exactly, I love that they're still so smitten with each other after all this time.

Oh, d'oh. Yeah, it couldn't be clearer with the way Rob was looking at her.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Closed Thread   Post New Thread