Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lol how do we start conversation??

Nobody can say "any news yet?"
lol but that's technically a good thing.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know that a lot of people who like Taylor are happy that he will continue to be Jacob Black but I'm not so sure if I agree. He is way too much of a pretty boy to play a grease monkey who changes so rapidly from a 16 year old boy to looking 26 in the matter of a summer. I know loyal fans of his love him because he is oh so hot but I'm not to sure I'm happy with the decision to keep him on the movie. In my opinion, I think the director was pressured into it by Stephanie because she sees him as a family member rather then a good actor and good person to play the role of Jacob. I'll probubly get mobed for saying this but I thought if I could spread my feelings about this decision, here would be the place. I hope I wasn't wrong.

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MaryLizWhite82
Old 01-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, that's your opinion...we shouldn't get mad about that
But I will say, that you are looking him as Taylor Lautner. If you have seen him in other movies, he's a very good actor. That's one of the reasons why I like him. The boy can act, and that's what he will do to make Jacob come true. He's obviously not going to be himself, but he is a good enough actor to overshadow the happy Taylor with the mean jacob. That's what acting is about
Old 01-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Extreme Fan

hey guys, can whoever starts the next thread make it 14.2?

because i wanted fan summaries, but... no one really responded.
and id ratherthe new OP include more fan-related stuff than none.

jemx2 - Jacob Black/ Taylor Lautner 15th Thread Preperations
^ please respond and post with the new thread!
Old 01-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyWritten (View Post)
I know that a lot of people who like Taylor are happy that he will continue to be Jacob Black but I'm not so sure if I agree. He is way too much of a pretty boy to play a grease monkey who changes so rapidly from a 16 year old boy to looking 26 in the matter of a summer. I know loyal fans of his love him because he is oh so hot but I'm not to sure I'm happy with the decision to keep him on the movie. In my opinion, I think the director was pressured into it by Stephanie because she sees him as a family member rather then a good actor and good person to play the role of Jacob. I'll probubly get mobed for saying this but I thought if I could spread my feelings about this decision, here would be the place. I hope I wasn't wrong.
I really wanted Steven Strait for Jacob Black and I was not really happy when they cast Taylor at first then the boy grew on me and I was blown away by him in Twilight.

Taylor is Jacob Black and just like Jacob he as proven he has what it takes and is fighting just as hard to keep this role and make Jacob the great wolf alpha leader he was meant to be!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 01-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Loyal Fan

There's a reason why there was pressure if any because many believe in Taylor.

Okay, I've got to take a photoshop class.

Marge Simpson- "I'd rather have a chubby hubby then a sexy exy"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread