Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Jackson Rathbone/Jasper Hale #31: "Jackson is on the road to put on a show and we are so ready to go?"

Welcome to the Jasper Hale and Jackson Rathbone appreciation thread.

1. paintedxlie
2. TessShipper
3. angelface211
4. SergeantPepper
5. PJ_Believer
6. xenaloops
7. Michelle
8. dirty twin
9. froggiepopple
10. 4N6 DNA
11. DreamWalker
12. Katiegg108
13. brathanfan27
14. Undeniable
15. LoVe-Story
16. zfehrian
17. naceprettub
18. La Tua Cantante
19. lafs1684
20. nicky83
21. Emmaaa23
22. Ginevra_Girl
23. jenny09123
24. -Louise-
25. Ghost.Of.You
26. Maro
27. little_earthquake
28. twilighteclipsed
29. Gean
30. Fidelian
31. BrokenxDoll
32. niniebou
33. EmptySmile
34. ThePrettySophia
35. melizabeth032
36. twilight4life
37. loveloveme
38. Mushkah
39. loveelle25
40. Hermione Weasley
41. McAwesome
42. lakers0604
43. Morgan_T
44. jemx2
45. blueangelrei
46. Honey-Girl
47. xlennie
48. cornelia_it_sky
49. - Nina -
50. Majora's Mask
51. angieswenson
52. macncheese
53. ^April
54. innocent_chick
55. sethamgal
56. Icey_
57. True Daisy lover
58. Eviekins15
59. Rusted Silhouette
60. Lecji
61. San M
62. havanaxnights
63. MTG11687
64. ferretface
65. zccajj
66. Nonie
67. Dims
68. NotYourChick86
69. VanesZikkiPower
70. >>Val_haydenlover26<<
71. Kissyfur85
72. montana_rosalie
73. Natesgal55
74. thepoison
75. LoveisintheAir
76. Heroes.Laur� � h
77. Jayla
78. snatches of sunshine
79. Frust-sheep
80. liahn_ashper
81. *kaat*
82. Within
83. 4brathan&brucas
84. starslightup
85. michelle ling
86. rebeccacullen
87. +supernova+
88. *Butterflies*
89. Ali Marie
89. Guinevereღ
90. free2live
91. dbn
92. rojinegraforever
93. 3sha
94. carlisweet
95. JankaJBLK
96. starzscarme
97. missygurl88
98. ocfan27
99. BrathanSupporter
100. keep the starlight
101. BreanBamonFan
102. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
103. .dEpp.
104. sil85
105. lilstew
106. Pan
107. True Daisy lover
108. IluvChad18
109. quin611
110. chukatheart
111. CinnamonHummingbird
112. acoustichearts

"When you're off between scenes and your co-worker is back on set and their trailer is completely open, you don't have any choice but to sneak into it and put up wonderful cute-boy pictures all over."

MTV: Who would win – vampires or wizards?
Jackson: "I don't know --- They've got brooms."

Lexicon - How would you describe Jasper’s character?
Jackson - Forged in war, born of death, saved by love.

Lexicon - What’s it like playing a vampire? Particularly Jasper whose blood-lust
is not as controlled as the others. How do you prepare for a role with that
intensity?
Jackson - To prepare, I've been getting in touch with my anger. I see Jasper fighting with himself a lot to live a life of newfound morality. His love for Alice is all that keeps him from being a vampire like James.

Lexicon - What has been your favorite scene to shoot so far? Why?
Jackson - Alice and I got to run around treetops. She reveled in the wildflowers. I found solace in her beauty.

Lexicon - Alice and Jasper have arguably the most spiritual connection of all the
couples in the book. In your view what is the essence of their relationship?
Jackson - Serenity.

Lexicon - If film series continues, Jasper’s role grows exponentially. What
scenes in later books would you most look forward to filming?
Jackson - The beginning of the next film would include Jasper attacking Bella. That would be extremely fun, to give in to bloodlust for one moment. I can get scary when I'm angry, I've been told.

Fan Question (MTV): “What’s the coolest thing about being a vampire?” - Nazrine
Jackson: I’d have to say the coolest thing, the singular coolest thing, to me would have to be the ability to just stay out of the sun. You know, I’m not really a sun person. I’m not a beach bunny. I’m more of an indoor-sports kind of guy. You know, sitting at home with a guitar, just very simple. I’m all about nightlife. I live during the night, so that would have to be the coolest aspect for me.

“Jasper’s last name is Whitlock. He was human in Texas during the Civil War (his story will be told in detail in book three), so only Carlisle has been a vampire longer. He was twenty when he became a vampire (he was changed by a vampire named Maria). Alice’s nickname for him is "Jazz." He is 6′3" tall.” - SM, Lexicon

“Okay, Jasper things. I love me some Jasper. Firstly, the reason Jasper has the most trouble with the Cullen diet is that he has been around since the Civil War and he has consumed a LOT of human blood. He has formed really bad habits. Also, my boy is a fighting machine (and I’m not talking about Civil War/human fights here, though he was a major in the Confederate army when he was human). The Cullen lifestyle is like an almost incomprehensibly peaceful retirement for him.

Secondly, he’s really mostly doing this for Alice. Alice is Jasper’s entire life. She is the most important thing in the universe to him, and he would do absolutely anything for her. For Jasper, there would be no limit to who or what he would destroy for Alice. Not that she wants him destroying anything. She’s the light side of their relationship–she makes him laugh (and he wasn’t much of a laugher before Alice). Jasper is the most "vampire-y" of the Cullens, and, while he’s fond of them all, he’s not bonded to them the way the rest of them are. The way Alice most definitely is. The whole high school thing really freaks him out. He’s trying to get better at being around humans, but it’s an uphill struggle.”
- SM, Lexicon

“About Jasper using the name Hale–it’s just for convenience. He and Rosalie look a lot alike. They actually look like fraternal twins–both the same color blond, both tall, him muscular and her statuesque (with the same pale skin, gold eyes and flawless beauty, of course). The Cullens use many different subterfuges to try to keep people from looking too closely at them. Anything that seems to be a certain way–like Rosalie and Jasper seeming to be related–they embrace. They work within people’s expectations. People assume the two blonds are related, so they let that assumption stand. Plus, the more complicated a story is, the quicker someone gets bored trying to understand it, and gives up.

They could be Whitlocks, it wouldn’t make any difference to anyone accept Rosalie. Jasper doesn’t care what anyone calls him. But Rosalie clings to her human past with all ten fingers.” - SM, Lexicon

TwilightMoms: How is the chemistry between yourself and Jackson Rathbone? (on and off screen)
Ashley Greene: Jackson is an awesome guy! Such a fun person to be around. And I think there is a bit of chemistry with everyone in the cast. We all get along great. We all hang out and goof off together.

Eclipse-la: One word (or more... your choice) to describe each member of the cast?
Ashley Greene: Jackson/Jasper-- My Love! HAHA I love having him as a soulmate for eternity!

"Jackson Rathbone reminds me of Jack Nicholson. He is very loud and stares really intently. He came into the gym to watch the volleyball players even though he wasn’t in that scene. He really looks like a vampire when he’s inside."
- Kiki, Kellmett Happens

-Jackson really is as cool as he is in the interview! He was speaking in some kind of Southern/Jasper accent either for our benefit or just because. I'm not sure.
-Jackson asked who was from Arizona.. then I raised my hand shyly and blushed like Bella. He said thanks to us for coming out from so far.
-When Jackson was walking away he turned around and said, "I can't forget my wife!"
-He came back and wisked her away. =]
- dazzlednfrazzled, Twilight Teens

- Jackson and Ashley would be walking arm in arm constantly. Jumping all over each other and toying around.
- Jackson always seems really excited. About anything. Even blue sharpies. “It’s not black?” … “No… she only has a blue one”. Laughter. “It’s all good. I like blue. Blue it is!!”.
- Jackson was awesome, really nice too. Wesley, Robert’s stand in, had initially told us he was really shy. That was proven false. He was talking to us in a heavy southern accent, answering all our question. And when I was like “CONFEDERACY!” he started laughing, which was pretty awesome.
- I asked him about Twilight Moms and livejournal’s very own Twatlight. And his all around fanbase. He said most of the fans were pretty nice, and some were just really creepy but he’s sure they meant well. He also said he does not go on the internet much. And, he is really excited to have such a huge Twilight fanbase and glad that each and every one of us supports him. Though he also says he is not sure how to handle all this newfound fame.
- Nikki, LiveJournal

“Jasper was the total HOTTY today. SO cute and sweet, also fine featured! BTW "Alice and Jasper" or maybe we should call them "Ashper" are SO cute together. THey are constantly touching and hugging! He picked her and slung her over his back several times to carry her away or cradled her like baby. Very sweet to each other, will be great for ths movie chemistry!”
– 57Mondays, Twilight Moms

1. Because he makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
2. Because he knows how to take down an army of newborn vampires
3. Because he's charismatic.
4. Because he's scholarly.
5. Because he keeps on going to high school to help keep the Cullens and Hales secret even though it makes him uncomfortable.
6. Because he wants Bella to join their family.

Last edited by ForbiddenღFruit; 11-29-2011 at 09:31 AM
Old 07-20-2011, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

OKKKKK. new thread...new pics!!!!!!!!!

hot jackson @ “GIRLFRIEND” Premiere Afterparty

some videos of the screening:

Jackson Rathbone at Q&A after screening of "Girlfriend at Quad Cinemas 7-18-11 - YouTube
Jackson Rathbone answers a question at Q&A after screening of "Girlfriend" 7-18-11 - YouTube
Girlfriend Q&A part 1 7.18.2011 - YouTube
Girlfriend Q&A part 2 7.18.2011 - YouTube

Jackson Rathbone Tweets About New Music Video With Pic

Monkey Madness Photo Scavenger Hunt

We would like to invite everyone to join us in this fun scavenger hunt to help promote 100 Monkeys, their upcoming album and tour. The objective is simple: get as many pictures as you can from the following lists and submit them to 100monkeys.scavnegerhunt@gmail.com. Put your name (or team name) and the song name in the subject line.

We will award points based on each photo you submit and the winners will win an awesome prize package from 100 Monkeys. The more creative you are the more points you can score. If you can’t make it to a show, don’t worry! We have three different tiers to make it easy for everyone to participate. We will be posting the pictures on Monkey Madness | Facebook

The deadline for submissions will be August 25, 2011, with the winners being announced prior to the San Diego show. Just follow the simple rules below and start taking pictures! Oh, and this contest is available to fans of all ages and international fans as well. Read below for more details.

more information here: Jackson Rathbone Online | Jackson-Rathbone.Com Blog Archive Monkey Madness Photo Scavenger Hunt
Old 07-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT, Sil!
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 07-21-2011, 08:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT sil Wohooo!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE JACKSON!!!!!!!!!! he melts me everyday gosh!! LOL

HEY i have a best news my bestfriend who handed him the necklace tweeted him and we are so happy to see that he is wearing the necklace and that he made our day and JACKSON tweeted back " THANK YOU" OMG omg omg

and thanks for the new pics <3 love em
Old 07-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

more pics of my man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE FOR JACKSON!!!!!!!!!

One sexy man stole girl’s hearts winning “American Idol”…the other stole girl’s hearts in “Twilight”, and now behind a microphone with 100 Monkeys. Only one man will leave the Dojo with a golden ticket into the Top 8…who will it be?!

You can vote unlimited times between now and 4pm Pacific Time on Thursday, July 21st. Results will not be released until 4:30pm on Thursday so keep voting until you know your man has won!

VOTE FOR JACKSON: Sexiest Man Top 16: Kris Allen vs Jackson Rathbone
Old 07-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn that rocker look is hot!

And I love his look for BD.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great pics of him.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

I really wish Jackson had been able to attend CC! He brings that extra special something.
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 07-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonless Night (View Post)
I really wish Jackson had been able to attend CC! He brings that extra special something.
i know. i cant belive he didnt go. im so mad about that. i know it wont make a diference but still
WHYYY JACKSON????
Old 07-25-2011, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Love (View Post)
i know. i cant belive he didnt go. im so mad about that. i know it wont make a diference but still
WHYYY JACKSON????
Was he touring with his band or something?
Old 07-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffodil-Dreams (View Post)
Was he touring with his band or something?
yes he is, but still...i knew that but he could had been there for like a day

new video: 100 Monkeys on Charlotte Today - YouTube

and new pictures

and nice ones here: 100 Monkeys Get Wild At The Fillmore Charlotte
Old 07-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonless Night (View Post)
Jackson might not have been at CC in person, but he was there in spirit and voice because the Summit Entertainment booth at CC got him on the phone on Sunday and he talked to fans! I was one of the lucky few that got to chat with him...I told him his accent sounds so good on the phone and he said (with his southern drawl) "oh why thank you" and I asked him his favorite Jasper hair out of the three movies and he chose the Twilight hair because it was his real hair so he thinks it looked the best. Then we chit chatted about 100 Monkeys for a bit. He's a sweetheart
Old 07-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

new jackson and 100 monkeys videos

Belly Buttons- Performed by Jackson Rathbone and 100 Monkeys (Baltimore Improv Song) - YouTube
jackson rathbone on drums - YouTube

and this pic is so yummy it has to be seen in a bigger size

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/809...ca4FBfp1qigrx5
Old 07-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

http://i54.tinypic.com/1071ehj.jpg
Old 07-27-2011, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

New Stills From “Aim High”

you can see the HQs here: Production Stills - Jackson Rathbone Online Gallery

and join Aim High facebook here: Aim High | Facebook

Closed Thread   Post New Thread