Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Edward/Robert #161: B/C Rob's a future oscar winner, and tomstu's his future date

“He’s a beautiful musician, a very creative soul, very similar to Edward. He just totally reads the most interesting stuff, and sees the most interesting movies, and is very introspective and diving into his existential self.” Catherine Hardwicke

"He’s so good and so soulful and he’s just not a liar, you can feel pain from him." Kristen Stewart

"He has that rare mix of humility and an inner confidence, which means that he`s both a happy and a challenging colleague... it always felt honest and real. I wanted the audience to sympathise withToby but also to be frightened of him; to fear for him and to be fearful of him. It`s really tricky to pull that off, but Roob did, so all compliments to him."

"He was Daniel in every way. Robert took what he was given on the page and ran with it. Such an incredible talent" Tracy Garrett

]

“I've been known for a little nibble.”

“If I go and try to watch a movie by myself I'll be completely transfixed the whole time, concentrating one hundred percent. But if I'm with another person on a date or something, within two minutes I'll be like 'This is rubbish, this is rubbish. We should leave and do something else.' I don't really know why.”

“It sounds lame, but I was really concentrating on this job. It was my first American thing so I was pretty focused. I went to Portland for two months before we starting shooting, and I just didn't talk to anybody for ages during the beginning of the shoot. I never went out, but I kind of broke down half way through. I was like, 'Okay, people are starting to think that I'm actually out of my mind now.’ ”

"I wasn't at all focused on school, and I didn't achieve much. But I've got a sense of urgency now. I feel I can't let any more time waste away."

"Music occupies a very important place in my life. I couldn't live without music."

"I’m still embarrassed to say I’m an actor because it's kinda cheesy, so I prefer to say I do something else,"

"Thats the worst thing, I dont really care if people say I'm a bad actor,
I can like work on that, but if they just say that he's ugly thats just like "oh.. really?"

"I can't even do 10 press ups. I did about three weeks of that, and in the end I think he got so bored
of trying to force me to do it that he wrote it all down so that I could do it at home."

"Twilight' is a metaphor for the virtues of chastity, but it's had the opposite effect. I get letters that say "I'm going to kill myself if you don't watch 'High School Musical 2' with me. It's a little nuts."

Old 03-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think his main draw is the mystery. As Bella said, “He is even more unbelievable behind the face.” That, and I always find myself relating to the characters who seem darker,more melancholy, because it presents the age old question of “Why?”.What about his past andhis life made him feel the way he felt about himself and everything that happened around him?Edward is definitely a character that seems so easy to figure out yet he is rather complex.- starzscarme

His like the perfect gentlemen, and sex god or just god and I love how protective he is of bella. And all the words that come out of his mouth make me get butterflies in my stomach and I love how his a vampire and his inner struggle to not bite someone, I loveeeeeeeeee his dark side hehe.- paire_gal21

dward is an intreasting guy, he seems like this perfect being but underneath his cold calm front he is a compleat mess. He struggles daily with what he is and tha kind of torment is epic. don't think I have ever read about a guy who has to challange himself like this.He's also a very romantic guy, he would do anything to be with Bella and i find that and his sincerity about the relationship really endering. He is deffinatly a dual character,he has a very intense, dark, angry side of him and then there is a loving, kind, hopefull side of him and I love both aspects, they just make him more complex and facinating - walkin' with a ghost

Rob Icons

many more HERE

credits
Old 03-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i see rob/tom sex eyes
Old 03-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread
Old 03-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Thanks for the new thread, and great pic!
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

your welcome

does robs true love have a thread on ?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

true love?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tom
Old 03-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

alrighty and now, I don't think he has a own thread
Old 03-10-2009, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i might have to be his only fangirl on here then
Old 03-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

OO look weird middle guy again...

aww crap i gotta go.. see you guys tomorrow
Old 03-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

bye bb
Old 03-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

There's a Rob/Tom thread on the Rob board Not that I'd post there, I just lurk

TFTNT Rita
Oh, double pretty

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 03-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I think I never lurked in the thread

See you tomorrow Evie
Old 03-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

is it like people shipping them as a couple? because i srsly have slash fantesys

hey btw
Closed Thread   Post New Thread