Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Breaking Dawn Movie Speculation Thread- Help us campaign for this movie!

With all these rumors about Breaking Dawn, we felt it was a good idea to start this thread so people can share their ideas of whether or not it should be made and how many films......

Have fun!
Old 12-01-2009, 11:12 PM
New Fan

i cant think of any other ways they could split it into two, other than the human/vampire transition...

it just seems like such an obvious thing, but... im sure people have other thoughts?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I personally think it SHOULD be 1 movie. This isn't like the HP 7th book where every detail is SO crucial. They could easily make BD a 3 hr movie
Old 12-01-2009, 11:32 PM
New Fan

ugh.. dont get me started on HP, lol. that first movie is gonna be them sitting in a tent grumbling about having no idea where to start, lol.

while i would rather one longer movie, i think cutting it in half would give the right amount of time to certain scenes that they would probably have to cut if it was just one, and there are too many little scenes in it that are just too good to lose.... obviously we will lose most of them though, which is really horrible, but unavoidable.

plus there is just a bit too much going on between the wedding, the honeymoon, the pregnancy, the birth itself, bella turning, controlling herself, (thats just to START with) and then all the other little things that will be hard to compress into one movie...

i dunno.... im kinda torn tho, because im really not looking forward to having to wait between the two last HP movies (its like 6 months, isnt it?)... i think if they did that to me with BD i might just crack and go a bit insane
Old 12-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

i just think the second half of bd is really flat...they gta add some drama
Old 12-02-2009, 12:09 AM
New Fan

out of all the books, i actually think BD is my least favorite, i LOVE Eclipse, its just perfect, lol, but BD seens like its... i dunno... like she kinda jsut tacked on an ending that would make people happy, or was even rushed to finish it.

i think once Jacob imprints, its just not the same, cos half the drama in the book is from him fighting for Bella. i do agree that the last half of the book kinda.. well... for lack of a better way of putting it... dies with Bella. haha
Old 12-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowly fading (View Post)
I personally think it SHOULD be 1 movie. This isn't like the HP 7th book where every detail is SO crucial. They could easily make BD a 3 hr movie
First I like this thread.

And second, I second that Sheila!
Old 12-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

As long as the movie is made at this point I will worry about it being a one part or two part later! We want it to be made!

Granted Breaking Dawn is not everyones favorite but I enjoyed it so some extent. Plus movie magic can make Breaking Dawn ten times better change a lot of things and throw in a huge vampire fight at the end with the Volturi like they did it in New Moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen
Well that's good news on BD despite the dilemma's. That's good that they want Melissa to finish the script. She's done an awesome job with the first two.

And for them to want Chris W. back is just an honor I think! Chris says he probably wouldn't do anymore press tours but that's okay, if we could at least get him as a director for the final part of the saga that would be insane. He did such an incredible job both with the cast and bringing in the high numbers and as much as I enjoyed Catherine's interpretation of 'Twilight' Chris completely outdid her in all aspects!
I agree plus the cast loves him and Chris Weitz said in the new entertainment Weekly mag that he would do it for the cast he loves them especially Rob, Kristen, and Taylor.
I so hope Breaking Dawn is made maybe we can start a letter campaign to Summit to let them know the fans want to see it! I want to see those head boards breaking and feathers.

Address for Summit lets get our voices out there we want Breaking Dawn!

Summit Entertainment, LLC
1630 Stewart St Ste 120
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 12-02-2009 at 10:39 PM
Old 12-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I havent read the book yet havent had a chance to get it.. but i hope they do make a movie
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."-the notebook ♥
Sophia
Old 12-02-2009, 01:41 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I so hope Breaking Dawn is made maybe we can start a letter campaign to Summit to let them know the fans want to see it! I want to see those head boards breaking and feathers.
we should send them thousands of feathers! baha!

A.N: wow.. it took me FOUR... count it.. FOUR attempts to get that to post, and about 7 hits of the 'refresh' button to get this to post.... i think my work computer is officially on its way out for the night. i was worries it would post more than once!

Last edited by jeskawillow; 12-02-2009 at 01:47 AM Reason: computing idiocy
Old 12-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

^its ok

i bet 99.99% it will be made
Old 12-02-2009, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeskawillow (View Post)
we should send them thousands of feathers! baha!
OMG That's a brilliant idea! Lets get this letter campaign started!

Even if they do in fact decided make the movie it will be a great way to show Summit that they do in fact have fan support for Breaking Dawn!

Plus it can be a great way to show our support for the cast as well in that we want it made just as much as they do!

But every little bit helps so let the letter writing and feather covering begin!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 12-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

lets send feathers and headboards.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes Feathers are a must and photos of headboards broken! Postcards and fan art would be great to send them as well.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im sure we'll get this movie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread