Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Breaking Dawn Chapters 21-25 Discussion

Only discuss chapters 21-25 of Breaking Dawn in this thread. References can be made to previous chapters, but not to chapters after these. You may discuss things from Breaking Dawn on other threads on this board but only in spoiler tags until August 16th. After that you may talk about it freely.

These chapter threads are open to all shipper groups, so please respect everyone's opinion's and make sure you stick to the following rules:

Quote:
3. No bashing is allowed. Keep all negative thoughts to a minimum please. We can understand the need to defend your character and why he/she's the better choice for another but please focus on the couple at hand and don't get lost in discussing why the rival is so much worse than the character you yourself support.
Jen
Old 08-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just starting chapter 25 now. I've loved the past few chapters, ever since it turned back into Bella's POV. I love reading all of the parts where Bella is with Renesmee So sweet!

*Stephanie
anything but simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, not much to this thread yet. I'm surprised...these chapters, Bella's first experiences as a vampire, are my favorite part of the book. And the scene where she discovers Jacob's imprinted on Renesmee is just hilarious.
Wild Pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

^

I totally did not see that coming!! But really, a lot is explained from that...why they just couldn't stay away from each other and all. It's a little weird still, but endearing.

And I love Bella as a vamp. She is just too cool. Especially since she's not all blood-driven and everything. Still curious as to why that is. Any speculations?
never think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe it's a mental thing... Since she's impervious to outside influences, maybe she's also resistant to internal ones.
Wild Pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread