Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Elite Fan

We're bad shippers, obviously. LOL.

And yes I agree with the ones above; their fights and disagreements just makes me love J/B more, since I find it interesting when people don't share the same opinion about most things yet still love each other despite of that.

{Max&Alec}
Old 02-08-2008, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
We're bad shippers, obviously. LOL.
lol Or just shippers who need to sleep sometimes (Well, I know that's what I was doing lol)

Quote:
Bella really was in denial and fighting herself.
Yeah Like I said in my previous post we could really feel that, she was trying her best to only think about Jacob as her friend, a best friend, but yet her true feelings for him kept coming up especially when they couldn't see each other anymore at the beginning, it hurts her a lot and not because she was loosing a friend but because it was someone she was in love with too, plus he was her sun, making her life brighter and when she doesn't have it, she misses it and that's why when they finally see each other they could start to fight because the only thing she wanted to think about was to just enjoy him being there with her while he wanted the real thing, wanted her to admit her feelings so they could act on it lol but Bella is stubborn

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-08-2008, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

Oh how I love this thread. Everyone thinks just like me.

That's how I first convinced my sister that Jacob and Bella were a better match than Bella and Edward, they weren't afraid to be who they were with each other, to cry and laugh and fight and love. They don't hold anything back. It's that whole fire and ice thing again I think, I always felt that Bella and Edward were a little cold. They're too afraid of doing what they feel or saying what they feel just in case it might upset the other person and they'll leave. I don't see any element of that with Jacob/Bella, it's just all out there. Take it or leave it. And that's .
Old 02-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

I agree completely with everybody who says it.

Also, the BlackSwan came from LJ. Somebody suggested it, but nobody wanted to have a ship name..However I feel like ON HERE (aka fanforum) its almost necessary/cute? to have a ship name. Plus I really really liked it, and then I started googling pictures and there are actual black swans

Sorry I have been neglecting the thread- whenever I go on, nobody seems to post
Brody♥Bilson
Old 02-08-2008, 05:14 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's a cute shipper name.

All we have over here in Australia are black swans. They're actually kind of mean.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^

Quote:
..However I feel like ON HERE (aka fanforum) its almost necessary/cute? to have a ship name.
It's not 'necessary' here, at least I don't feel it is at all, but it is cute That's why people often give shipper name to their fave couples around FF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny_Dancer (View Post)
It's that whole fire and ice thing again I think, I always felt that Bella and Edward were a little cold. They're too afraid of doing what they feel or saying what they feel just in case it might upset the other person and they'll leave. I don't see any element of that with Jacob/Bella, it's just all out there. Take it or leave it. And that's .
I always thought that the fact that Edward is physically cold while Jacob hot (I mean when we touch them lol), had a special meaning you know, that it was kinda symbolic. I especially like that Jacob is like that because it goes back again to the fact that he's always been Bella's sun and she mentioned it many time how she loves his warmth, like everytime their were holding hands or when he hold her to warm her up in Eclipse... she even said it when she couldn't see him (I think it was in NM) she "needed his warm hands around her cold fingers".. I think the fact that we have all this heat from Jacob's body just symbolize how good Bella feels to be around him, it's like a warm place, safe, comfortable.

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't see any element of that with Jacob/Bella, it's just all out there. Take it or leave it.
And they take. Because even if they have differences, and we all know they do, they reather fight to get pass it than to get pass each other. They know the limit of the other, they know where theycan push and when they should let go. They're in sync with the other.

Quote:
I always thought that the fact that Edward is physically cold while Jacob hot (I mean when we touch them lol), had a special meaning you know, that it was kinda symbolic. I especially like that Jacob is like that because it goes back again to the fact that he's always been Bella's sun and she mentioned it many time how she loves his warmth, like everytime their were holding hands or when he hold her to warm her up in Eclipse... she even said it when she couldn't see him (I think it was in NM) she "needed his warm hands around her cold fingers".. I think the fact that we have all this heat from Jacob's body just symbolize how good Bella feels to be around him, it's like a warm place, safe, comfortable.
I've alraedy told you how muchI love this little theory of yours I totally agree with it as well. I loved how in Eclipse, Bella claims she need Edwardso much,but she needed Jacob when they were at the tend, if not, shemight have died due to the cold.

Quote:
since I find it interesting when people don't share the same opinion about most things yet still love each other despite of that.
They get pass it. They don't let their differences get the best of them.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Addicted Fan

I couldn't agree with you guys more

And I also think that the fact that they can disagree really shows the depth of their relationship.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:43 PM
New Fan

OOOH! YES! J/Bness! Can I be added to the list, please?
Old 02-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientshadows (View Post)
I couldn't agree with you guys more

And I also think that the fact that they can disagree really shows the depth of their relationship.

I think that the point Steph is showing us is that the people you love can be such polar opposites. As in, you can't help who you love. (sidenote- thankgoodness edward realized that) You really can't. I mean, we all know Bella is attracted to Edward because he is hot and he cares for her. He is also her first real boyfriend, her first real anything stable in her life. That is probably why she clings to him constantly throughout the books. In her past (Bella has stated) she did not have much stability; she was thrown between parents and never had the time or opporunity to open up to kids her age. And then she meets Edward... BUT THEN, she meets (or rather, needs) Jacob. She's known him for practically her whole life but never really given him a second choice. Until* she REALLY needs him! Then he is her personal sun, her friend, basically an imprint without actually happeing. He is there for her when she needs him the most.

Brody♥Bilson
Old 02-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonylionsloverlp (View Post)
OOOH! YES! J/Bness! Can I be added to the list, please?
Of course you can! Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny_Dancer (View Post)
That's how I first convinced my sister that Jacob and Bella were a better match than Bella and Edward, they weren't afraid to be who they were with each other, to cry and laugh and fight and love. They don't hold anything back. It's that whole fire and ice thing again I think, I always felt that Bella and Edward were a little cold. They're too afraid of doing what they feel or saying what they feel just in case it might upset the other person and they'll leave. I don't see any element of that with Jacob/Bella, it's just all out there. Take it or leave it. And that's .
Exactly, they're comfortable with each other and are secure in knowing the the other truly cares and will be there for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Cute Is She (View Post)
I mean, we all know Bella is attracted to Edward because he is hot and he cares for her. He is also her first real boyfriend, her first real anything stable in her life. That is probably why she clings to him constantly throughout the books. In her past (Bella has stated) she did not have much stability; she was thrown between parents and never had the time or opporunity to open up to kids her age. And then she meets Edward... BUT THEN, she meets (or rather, needs) Jacob. She's known him for practically her whole life but never really given him a second choice. Until* she REALLY needs him! Then he is her personal sun, her friend, basically an imprint without actually happeing. He is there for her when she needs him the most.

Totally agree. To me Bella & Edward are infatuated and fascinated with each other, but that seems to be the basis of their relationship ... that they find each other attractive, and he's fascinated with not being able to read her thoughts, and she's fascinated with his history. Bella and Jacob have developed a deep friendship and genuine understanding of the other person.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Cute Is She (View Post)
I think that the point Steph is showing us is that the people you love can be such polar opposites. As in, you can't help who you love. (sidenote- thankgoodness edward realized that) You really can't. I mean, we all know Bella is attracted to Edward because he is hot and he cares for her. He is also her first real boyfriend, her first real anything stable in her life. That is probably why she clings to him constantly throughout the books. In her past (Bella has stated) she did not have much stability; she was thrown between parents and never had the time or opporunity to open up to kids her age. And then she meets Edward... BUT THEN, she meets (or rather, needs) Jacob. She's known him for practically her whole life but never really given him a second choice. Until* she REALLY needs him! Then he is her personal sun, her friend, basically an imprint without actually happeing. He is there for her when she needs him the most.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
AndI've alraedy told you how muchI love this little theory of yours I totally agree with it as well.
Ahah yeah, that's right I talked to you about that already when we used to talk about the books in OT thread And I'm glad you agree

loonylionsloverlp- Welcome here I'm going to add you now

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Addicted Fan

This is truly random but I just wanted to say that I love you guys, it's so nice to find other Twilight fans who not only support our ship but are also completely respectful and mature. You guys are amazing
Old 02-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientshadows (View Post)
This is truly random but I just wanted to say that I love you guys, it's so nice to find other Twilight fans who not only support our ship but are also completely respectful and mature. You guys are amazing
IAWTC.
However the only reason I'm being respectful is because I'm not allowed to throw my 100 cents of hate onto Edward on this forum. LOLZ
Brody♥Bilson
Closed Thread   Post New Thread