Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2008, 05:21 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
I remember how frustated I got in New Moon when they where in her kitchen about to kiss but got interrupt !
I know! I was so annoyed.

Quote:
I do love the whoel concept of friends first, and they really were, but you cannot say that Jake started to have felings for her after they were friends... his feelings grew, because we can see it in Twilight that he was already smitten with Bella. He already had a little thing for her.
Yeah, we know that Jake is infatuated with Bella from day 1, it's her feelings for him that we see develop.

Quote:
And I was thinking if they ever did get married/have kids, their daughter would be named Diana. Its the Roman name for the Greek goddess of the hunt. hahah! Just thought that'd be cute
Pefect!
Old 02-01-2008, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I remember how frustated I got in New Moon when they where in her kitchen about to kiss but got interrupt !
I love that in that whole chapter we can see Jake so vulnerable, so willing to show her how he really feels, how he's so in love with her. And then when he actually get the courage to go all nine yeards, the phone rings. Ugh.

Quote:
she said he hold her really close and yet it wasn't close enough for her
I loved hwo she finally admited to herself how much she loved him. How she knew, she just knows, that they could have it all. She don't even have to think about it, she just knows.

Quote:
Yeah, we know that Jake is infatuated with Bella from day 1, it's her feelings for him that we see develop.
Exactly. We know he was being her friend without second intenions and all, but there was always feelings from his part. And it's just amazing ot see how much she cares for him and how she really don't want to hurt him. Jake's pain is her pain.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey, I'm Nicole! May I be added?

and in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,

and your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Hey Nicole

Steffi will add you once she's on
Old 02-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 02-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Welcome here Nicole

Aw, Bella and her dear werewolf

I love that moment in Eclipse when Jacob is as a werewolf :

Quote:
The enormous russet-colored wolf seemed to feel my gaze, and he looked up at me with familiar black eyes.

I stared back at him, trying to believe what I already knew. I could feel the wonder and fascination on my face.

The wolf’s muzzle fell open, pulling back over his teeth. It would have been a frightening expression, except that his tongue lolled out the side in a wolfy grin.

I giggled.

Jacob’s grin widened over his sharp teeth.
I just love that even as a werewolf he can make her *giggle* lol How cute is that especially in that situation where everyting was like so tense.

Like this too :
Quote:
I reached my hand out, my fingers trembling slightly, and touched the red-brown fur on the side of his face.
The black eyes closed, and Jacob leaned his huge head into my hand. A thrumming hum resonated in this throat.
The fur was both soft and rough, and warm against my skin. I ran my fingers through it curiously, learning the texture, stroking his neck where the color deepened. I hadn’t realized how close I’d gotten; without warning, Jacob suddenly licked my face from chin to hairline.

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aww. I loved how comfortable she was with him in his wolf form. It really says something that they can still be that easy around each other, at least in my opinion.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^Yeah I love that too She's not afraid and she still feel good around him. Whatever he is, he will still be her Jacob

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know if this link has been posted already but there is this really good J/B fan community on LJ. It's called Sort of Beautiful.

and in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,

and your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I know that community It's pretty great! The link hasn't been posted before so thanks

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Aw, Jen

I also love the fact that even as a wolf their connection is just as strong and beautiful. This part is amazing:

The black eyes closed, and Jacob leaned his huge head into my hand. A thrumming hum resonated in this throat.
The fur was both soft and rough, and warm against my skin. I ran my fingers through it curiously, learning the texture, stroking his neck where the color deepened.

Even as a wolf, all he really wants is for her to be there.

That community is love, dude.

And, Christy, have I said jhpwo muich I love your avi?
Old 02-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

AWW.

I love that LJ community. It makes my day.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love them. They work so good together. Although I like Edward, I'm a Jacob/Bella shipper. and I'm a Jacob fan. He has layers. Edward is boring (and I actually like him!) lol

So, add me to list, please =)

Old 02-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Oh! I love these discussions going on. It's so fun to read them.

{Max&Alec}
Old 02-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

It is. I'm so used to being surrounded with EB discussion. Since like, 99% of my flist ships them.