Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2008, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
Because she doesn't need him, just want him

Aw, How Cute Is She welcome to the thread and thanks for posting the banners at the community! I totally loved them. So pretty

Loved your reasons btw.

That quote, "I'm healthier for you, like the air, the sun" (paraphraising it) always kill me.

Melsie - Totally! RnR would be so much fun to see married... and they'd be just like Jamie and Paul, totally and completely disfunctional

I love how she says that her mouth was moving all sorts of ways and directions, because she didn't have to be careful with him, she could just do what she wanted to do

Thanks. are you on Livejournal too? I'm an avid J/B poster. (its a bad bad addiction)

Jacob and Bella's farewell to each other had me seriously depressed the next day and I was like crying almost in school. All my friends were like "You are ridiculous," but they just don't understand. When I attempted to explain, they said "Aww thats cute." BUT STILL... they don't get it! I WAS CRYING WHILE READING FAN FICTION DURING SCHOOL (shhhh don't tell, i might get in trouble!!)

I love Jacob and Bella so much.
Here are the characters/real life people that ship JB with(or without) realizing it:
1. Jacob
2. Bella
3. Charlie
4. Edward
5. Billy
6. The whole pack (especially Leah - lolz, that epilogue!! "I had a dream about kissing her" LOL )
7. Stephenie Meyer (ummm the whole book of Eclipse lolz)
Brody♥Bilson
Old 01-31-2008, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

I'm on that community. I'm stelablack. You can add me

People neevr gets my obsessions either I'm getting used to it by now... you can go and explain everything, all the dramas and the angts and they'll say something like "Oh, but is it really worth it?" or "All this about a book?"... I don't even care anymore, that's why I have FF

Charlie is an avid JB shipper
Old 01-31-2008, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

I quoted Jacob's speech and my best guy friend was like "I have to read that book." I told him he can't because 1. I am already making him read The Golden Compass (excellent book series!) and 2. he gets obsessed with things easily.

CHARLIE = Avid J/B shipper
& Rosalie kinda is too - the way she tells Bella to stay human.

do you know when the mod will get back here so I can be added to the list AND my list of 'why we love j/b' will be on the first page?

JACOB.BLACK+BELLA.SWAN=
Brody♥Bilson
Old 01-31-2008, 04:46 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)

I know! I wish she would see it too. I hope what I'm going to say is okay because don't want to say anti EB things (cause I'm not even anti them anyway since I did liked them in Twilight, I just now prefer JB over them),
Yeah, while some comments about why you don't like the Bella & Edward pairing are fair, I'd rather not see this become an anti thread.

Quote:
I really think she loved Jake as much as she loves Edward, the difference is, she falls for Edward first and then kinda have this addiction to him, like the fact that she has actually no choice but choose him because she (thinks she) can't live without him but I think she would be just fine with Jacob too, their love seem to be strong enough for them to be happy if they get together and I wish we could see that
Exactly! When Edward left in New Moon, can anybody see her getting through it and pulling herself out of her depression without Jacob's help & friendship?
Old 01-31-2008, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

How Cute Is She, let him read it! I introduced to books to two of my friends, one is a Eb shipper and the other one is a JB shipper, the discussions are always fun!

Mel or any of the mods will add it when they're on, bb. No worries The board has been crazy today!

Quote:
When Edward left in New Moon, can anybody see her getting through it and pulling herself out of her depression without Jacob's help & friendship?
Never. She found in him that strength, that want to pull through and if not get better, like she claimed she couldn't, but live as much as possible. Live with, and for, people she knew loved her, and were there for her.

I still think that even with Edward, her firnedship with Jake, that bond they have, is a really important part of her.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Melsie - Totally! RnR would be so much fun to see married... and they'd be just like Jamie and Paul, totally and completely disfunctional
Yeah I'm sure that would just be awesome Plus having a show about these two would be too amazing

I love all the J/B reasons guys

I have one too, I don't if it's okay : "Because Jacob is a part of who she is"
It actually refers to that bracelet Bella was wearing and that came from Jacob and when she wanted to take it off Edward said it was a part of who she was, so I'm not really sure if we can turn that to Jacob being a part of who she is but that the way I saw it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Yeah, while some comments about why you don't like the Bella & Edward pairing are fair, I'd rather not see this become an anti thread.?
Yeah, of course me neither. ( I don't even really like anti-thread in a general way )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Exactly! When Edward left in New Moon, can anybody see her getting through it and pulling herself out of her depression without Jacob's help & friendship?
Yeah, he really helped her through that hard time I think all it could really take is time and the friendship of an awesome guy. He really was like a sunshine in her life !
I love that she liked him from the beginning (in Twilight), she felt comfortable with him and I really love how he can make her happy too, make her laugh..
It's like those time where he starts to make a grin and she can help but smile back too So cute!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 01-31-2008, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)

I love all the J/B reasons guys

I have one too, I don't if it's okay : "Because Jacob is a part of who she is"
It actually refers to that bracelet Bella was wearing and that came from Jacob and when she wanted to take it off Edward said it was a part of who she was, so I'm not really sure if we can turn that to Jacob being a part of who she is but that the way I saw it

Yeah, he really helped her through that hard time I think all it could really take is time and the friendship of an awesome guy. He really was like a sunshine in her life !
I love that she liked him from the beginning (in Twilight), she felt comfortable with him and I really love how he can make her happy too, make her laugh..
It's like those time where he starts to make a grin and she can help but smile back too So cute!
That reason makes sense. I'm going to add it to my post (goes back to that post righhht noww after this one).

I hope the mods see my Because list and add it to the OP.

P.S. you guys I am gonna attempt to make some super awesome J/B fan art.
I don't know how to make it look like they're in the same place though any help on that would be GREAT
Brody♥Bilson
Old 01-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JACOB/BELLA:
the list
(hopefully will be posted on the first page by the mod):

1. because Bella flirted with Jacob to get his attention.
2. because Jacob is her best friend.
3. because they're soul mates in a world "with no monsters and no magic."
4. because he's her space heater.
5. because Bella trusts him to go cliff diving with her.
6. because he tries to control his anger for her when he is a newborn werewolf.
7. because Jacob is a part of who she is.
8. because "I hate you" "Good, hate is a passionate emotion."
9. because she loves him more than she should.
10. because they both manipulate each other...in good ways.
11. because "Does my being half naked bother you?" (no Jacob we're just trying to stop our fantasies!)

UPDATEDD LIST

PLEASE, TELL ME MORE && I'LL ADD TO MY LIST
Brody♥Bilson

Last edited by How Cute Is She; 01-31-2008 at 07:32 PM
Old 01-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That I liked in Edward. How he know she's connected to Jacob...

Quote:
Yeah, Stephanie let it pretty clear since Twilight how comfortable and easy it was for her to aproach and talk to Jacob... how he seemed very friendly and so open to her. It was an instant connection.

I loved the reasons. I'll think of more and I'll post it here then!
Old 01-31-2008, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

You guys- I made my first ever B/J artwork.

MOD MODE PLEASE ADD THIS (one day) TO THE OP!!!
what do you guys think of my work?

--

--

I'd love to know your comments!!
Brody♥Bilson
Old 01-31-2008, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Aww, that's very cute, amazing for a first fanart!!

And don't worry, once the mods are here, they'll add it to the OP, sweets
Old 01-31-2008, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Its not exactly my 1st fan art, but thanks.
I am not very good, plus I am pretty bad at photoshop. haha
Brody♥Bilson

Last edited by How Cute Is She; 01-31-2008 at 06:51 PM
Old 01-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Hee. I know hwo that feels like, I'm bad myself! But I liked the art, really, really cute! It'll look good on the OP

I love the first quote you used
Old 01-31-2008, 07:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Aaaw, it's so good to see JB shippers!

I loved the list and the fanarts... so pretty! They're so good together, so natural...

While I was reading the books and during my re-reading I couldn't stop calling Bella names about her indecision... I mean, I understand the appeal of Edward, so beautiful and different and OMG he's amazing, but it's Jacob! And the thing about Jake, is that their relationship is real! They fight, they make up, they laugh, they cry... *sighs* It's like... life, you know?

(and I have Edward issues since book 1, so maybe that's why I can't - and won't - understand Bella decision)
Icon by Polly
Old 01-31-2008, 08:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow. I missed a lot while I was gone.

I love all the reasons and arts. So pretty. And there's just so much to draw on with these two.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread