Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2008, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

I think it would make a lot of people mad indeed Chris. Same if the E/B was topped.

{JT & Princess}
Old 01-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

I prohibided my sister from getting near my books because she was already bashing Jacob in the middle of New Moon

But it doesn't matter to me anymore... people don't like him and they tend to get vicious about it. I don't see the reason, but whatever... I know my ship and I love it!
Old 01-31-2008, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Okay other Mel lol Adara's right you can call me Melsie if you want, she's the one who gave me that nickname

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
I -knew- I knew your name. Mel it is!
Yeah lol I think we meet at the 90210 board

Quote:
That's why you're still my twin, bb
lol Yeah And btw this is OT but I had to tell you, I found out we have another fandom in common while looking at your LJ, how come I didn't know you love Mad about you ? I love that show! (also love The Nanny lol) And it's funny you wish there was rerun of M.A.Y because here they just started to air the show again and it has been years since I also wished they do rerun of that show

Quote:
Aw, Eclipse is my favourite too. We're all suckers for angts here! I think not one of the couples I loved, all my OTP's had it easy, and this is by far the most doomed of them... and even then, I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, Bella would see it, the way she already saw it, that Jake is just way better for her....
I know! I wish she would see it too. I hope what I'm going to say is okay because don't want to say anti EB things (cause I'm not even anti them anyway since I did liked them in Twilight, I just now prefer JB over them), but I really think she loved Jake as much as she loves Edward, the difference is, she falls for Edward first and then kinda have this addiction to him, like the fact that she has actually no choice but choose him because she (thinks she) can't live without him but I think she would be just fine with Jacob too, their love seem to be strong enough for them to be happy if they get together and I wish we could see that

Chris What a great idea lol

I don't get why when people love a couple they have to hate and say bad stuff on that other person! I mean it's not because I love JB that I'm going to hate Edward, you can't get annoy by some stuff but you don't necessary have to hate and bash

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All

Last edited by Black mamba; 01-31-2008 at 12:57 PM
Old 01-31-2008, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cami - It's going to be fun.

Chris - I thought you were already on it. Off to add ya.

Adara I thought the board wouldn't be up until tonight, so I had no idea. So happy we have our own thread now.

Hee..............good idea. We'll call the other Mel, Melsie.

I loved Eclipse. My favorite alternates between that one and New Moon.

Melsie - I like the nickname.

I love the arts. Definitely have to add them.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

You know you can add me to that list.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Add me plz.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
I don't get why when people love a couple they have to hate and say bad stuff on that other person! I mean it's not because I love JB that I'm going to hate Edward, you can't get annoy by some stuff but you don't necessary have to hate and bash
Exactly. I mean, I don't really like Edward, but it's not because of EB. That's just stupid. There are other reasons you can dislike a person.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Melsie - that's so cool! I had no idea you liked that show! I was heavy into MAY a while ago... I watched the whole series in like, two weeks

Mel I thought so too! I was going ot the PD board when I saw the announcements I'm happy we're finally here!!

Cris - I had no idea you liked JB.

Quote:
but I really think she loved Jake as much as she loves Edward, the difference is, she falls for Edward first and then kinda have this addiction to him, like the fact that she has actually no choice but choose him because she (thinks she) can't live without him but I think she would be just fine with Jacob too, their love seem to be strong enough for them to be happy if they get together and I wish we could see that
You said it all there. I do think she loves them both right at thesame amount, but with Edward there's the whole addiction thing... Jake said Eddie's like a drug to Bella... that's where I take comfort in, actually. The fact that it's clear to everyone, even Bella, that she can't leave Edward because he's her addiction. While with Jake, she's not in some stupor. She can choose what she wants, and voice her opnions and be heard. She doesn't need him, that's what it comes down to it. She just wants him.

And sorry if I said something to offend anyone.

Quote:
I mean, I don't really like Edward, but it's not because of EB. That's just stupid. There are other reasons you can dislike a person.
Totally.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cris Added.

soul_rebel - Welcome and added.

Quote:
I don't get that either.

Added the banners Vicki and Melsie.

Adara - Hee..............I'm on such a hight right now. It's making me want to get out my books and read them again.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Exactly. I mean, I don't really like Edward, but it's not because of EB. That's just stupid. There are other reasons you can dislike a person.
Yeah that's what I mean I understand that you don't like a character but not when the only reason is because of the couple you love, it's no sense.

Quote:
Melsie - that's so cool! I had no idea you liked that show! I was heavy into MAY a while ago... I watched the whole series in like, two weeks
Yeah, that show is great Really love it, I'm glad there's reruns because it's been forever since I watched it.
And can't you imagine RnR in that kind of show ? I mean a while ago I don't know why but I have this thought that I could really picture them like this, not exactly like Paul and Jamie but that could be cool I think Anyway so OT

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
She doesn't need him, that's what it comes down to it. She just wants him.
Exactly, and that's even better!

It's like when they kissed (the 2nd time, well the time she kissed back) I love how she was like feeling all free with him, they kissed with so much passion

Quote:
I'm on such a hight right now. It's making me want to get out my books and read them again.
Ahah me too! I really think I'm going to read them again, I'm so in the mood now

Oh and thanks for adding my banners Glad you like them

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All

Last edited by Black mamba; 01-31-2008 at 01:50 PM
Old 01-31-2008, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

I'm a HUGE fan. I just finished Eclipse two days ago and cried when Jacob gave his speech to Bella about being the air and the sun and soul mates. Then I was in a huge depression for two days because of Bella's decision.
Jacob/Bella

Also, please add me to the list.

I don't like E/B together but that is because I absolutely hate Edward as a character. I like Bella when she is not with Edward. I don't know. Something about Edward rubbed me the wrong way completely right off the bat. There is something about the way he talks or acts or whatever that just makes me want to SCREAM. However I do not bash E/B...except when I am with my friend who made me read the books. (She is very very anti-Jacob and I wanted to kick her butt but i love her too much)

Can we start a list of reasons WHY we love them together???
Brody♥Bilson

Last edited by How Cute Is She; 01-31-2008 at 02:02 PM
Old 01-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
Aw, that's so pretty! I liked it Jake and Bella deserves the prettiness...

If I wasn't so horrible with manips I'd try and do something

And here are two banners I saw on LJ, from inside of love

hey I POSTED THEM ON THE LJ COMMUNITY. i'm "seeyouupside" btw
Brody♥Bilson
Old 01-31-2008, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Cute Is She (View Post)
Can we start a list of reasons WHY we love them together???
We totally should.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JACOB/BELLA:
the list
(hopefully will be posted on the first page by the mod):

1. because Bella flirted with Jacob to get his attention.
2. because Jacob is her best friend.
3. because they're soul mates in a world "with no monsters and no magic."
4. because he's her space heater.
5. because Bella trusts him to go cliff diving with her.
6. because he tries to control his anger for her when he is a newborn werewolf.
7. because Jacob is a part of who she is.
8. because "I hate you" "Good, hate is a passionate emotion."
9. because she loves him more than she should.
10. because they both manipulate each other...in good ways.
Brody♥Bilson

Last edited by How Cute Is She; 01-31-2008 at 04:29 PM
Old 01-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Because she doesn't need him, just want him

Aw, How Cute Is She welcome to the thread and thanks for posting the banners at the community! I totally loved them. So pretty

Loved your reasons btw.

Quote:
I just finished Eclipse two days ago and cried when Jacob gave his speech to Bella about being the air and the sun and soul mates.
That quote, "I'm healthier for you, like the air, the sun" (paraphraising it) always kill me.

Melsie - Totally! RnR would be so much fun to see married... and they'd be just like Jamie and Paul, totally and completely disfunctional

Quote:
It's like when they kissed (the 2nd time, well the time she kissed back) I love how she was like feeling all free with him, they kissed with so much passion
I love how she says that her mouth was moving all sorts of ways and directions, because she didn't have to be careful with him, she could just do what she wanted to do
Closed Thread   Post New Thread