Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

BlackSwan (J♥B) #13: Because Jacob and Bella were soulmates in a world with or without magic.

by autumn_hope

Welcome to the 13th JacobBella Thread.
BLACK SWAN
"A black swan is a large-impact, hard-to-predict, and rare event beyond the realm of normal expectations. Almost all consequential events in history come from the unexpected—while humans convince themselves that these events are explainable in hindsight."
FANS/SHIPPERS
001. TessShipper 002. Evil Cherry 003. daritah 004. tu es mon ame 005. Black mamba
006. Centerfinn 007. lucy_black 008. _Jmarit_ 009. Undeniable 010. revolution.
011. kyleschick 012. Christy January 013. kmgproductionz 014. DreamWalker 015. Chris
016. Spike it up 017. soul_rebel 018. How Cute Is She 019. beautifullybroken 020. Lazy Cat
021. jahnnabanana 022. Ember. 023. ancientshadows 024. ordinaryday 025. Ginevra_Girl
026. Antiquity 027. RiSSLESz 028. katbadtz 029. loonylionsloverlp 030. JLaffertyFan23
031. *Fergie* 032. Dorkodancer147 033. heroes_and_oth_fan 034. YellowRose 035. othfan628
036. kj0600 037. matchesgurl07 038. Wynter 039. alseria 040. lafs1684
041. Woeisme 042. thegirlinquestion_x 043. forblueskiesxx 044. lexi1793 045. bittersweet faith
046. chughes 047. sweet_zelda 048. _BlackSwan 049. MusicIsMyLife 050. oth is love
051. Jowee 052. TinySnapdragon 053. 4N6 DNA 054. Redlight-Electr0 055. fading hope
056. sharstarz07 057. **SuperGirl** 058. icy rainbow 059. ~inside_of_love~ 060. loveloveme
061. infalliable love 062. Lives in the Stars 063. IAm... 064. Zutfan05 065. starznangelz
066. autumn_hope 067. funfuzgirlstalkermagnet 068. colorblind 069. courtneybangelcakes 070. McAwesome
071. ryllsome 072. Emma_Mills 073. X_Anything-n-Everything_X 074. HaleyBub 075. Courtz_BV
076. Kimmi 077. kissmesweet 078. .:HumBug:. 079. natural_disaster

HONORARYSHIPPERS
01. Science 02. Charlie 03. Reality

by lafs1684

REASONS TOLOVE THEM
001. because Bella flirted with Jacob to get his attention.
002. because Jacob is her best friend.
003. because they're soul mates in a world "with no monsters and no magic."
004. because he's her space heater.
005. because Bella trusts him to go cliff diving with her.
006. because he tries to control his anger for her when he is a newborn werewolf.
007. because Jacob is a part of who she is.
008. because "I hate you" "Good, hate is a passionate emotion."
009. because she loves him more than she should.
010. because they both manipulate each other...in good ways.
011. because "Does my being half naked bother you?" (no Jacob we're just trying to stop our fantasies!)
012. because she thinks he is "sorta beautiful."
013. because she loves him too.
014. because "kiss me and then come back."
015. because love is friendship set on fire.
016. because he knows she loves him better than she does.
017. because he had been right all along.
018. because his hair length was long for her.
019. because she kissed him back.
020. becauses the air and sun are healthier than drugs.
021. because "I only see you, Bella."
022. because Charlie would approve.
023. because even Edward ships them.
024. because he offered her eternal servitude.
025. because he's her (love) slave for life.
027. because he was there for her.
028. because he's her personal sun.
029. because eclipses pass.
030. because science ships Jacob/Bella
031. Because he was exactly right for her.
032. Because it would have been effortless for them- comfortable, easy as breathing.
033. Because he was the natural path her life would have taken.
034. Because he never had to play 20 question to get to know her.
035. Because he picks up on so much about her that she never said
036. Because he promised he won't ever let her down
037. Because he'll always be her friend, no matter who she loves
038. because she wears his wolf charm
039. because his pain is her pain and vice versa
040. because he cut out another hole in her heart
041. Because according to her, he was a gift from the gods.
042. Because he didn't want to cut her in half anymore.
043. Because with him she can let loose and go wild
044. Because they can kiss each other as passionately as they want
045. Because he is the air she needs.
046. Because without him she hasn't any air.
047. Because he is the air, the sun in her life.
048. Because Bella wants him hanging around.
049. Because she wants to be with him.
050. Because he noticed her scar.
051. Because best friends are the better lovers.

"First off, I love Jacob & Bella because it came so naturally for them, and the way they fell in love with each other is very realistic. I believe they are soulmates even in the world of vampires and werewolves. And "People who are meant to be together, always find their way in the end." I believe that is true and that Bella & Jacob will somehow find their way to each other in the end."
-lafs1684

"I love Jacob and Bella for many reasons but the main one is that they both really care about one another. Jacob may be a werewolf but Bella doesn't mind. She was scared for him when she thought he would die and kissed him to persuade him not to endanger himself. He stayed to fight for her even after Edward took her away. She ran away from Edward to see him whenever she had the chance. She wasn't scared of seeing Jacob as a werewolf like she was with seeing Edward as a vampire, and because he is her air and her sun and she saw her whole life with him."
-loveloveme

"I love Jacob and Bella because they are real. Their realtionship is relatable and they have this understanding of each other that can't be described. They don't have to ask questions, they just know who the other person is. They love the person for who they are entirely and really mean the world to each other. You can see them at their happiest when they are together, laughing and just being themselves. When they hug, it is like they never want to let go. You can feel their chemistry in the book. Jacob is her personal sun, and they have a relationship that transcends labels and names - they are just Jake and Bells."
-courtneybangelcakes

by funfuzgirlstalkermagnet
HE SAID/SHE SAID
TWILIGHT

All I caught was that one of the girls was also named Jessica, and the boy who noticed me was named Jacob.

"I’m Jacob Black. You bought my dad’s truck."

But I really did like Jacob. He was someone I could easily be friends with.

"Can you believe my dad paid me twenty bucks to come to your prom?"

"He said to tell you, no, to warn you, that — and this is his plural, not mine, ‘We’ll be watching.’"

by autumn_hope

I’d forgotten how much I really liked Jacob Black.

"Wait a sec—are you legal yet?"

Jacob was simply a perpetually happy person, and he carried that happiness with him like an aura, sharing it with whoever was near him. Like an earthbound sun, whenever someone was within his gravitational pull, Jacob warmed them. It was natural, a part of who he was. No wonder I was so eager to see him.

"I believe that… we have a date."

Jacob was waiting for me. My chest seemed to relax as soon as I saw him, making it easier to breathe.

"Jacob, you are absolutely, without a doubt, the most talented and wonderful person I know. You get ten years for this one."

"Bears don’t want to eat people. We don’t taste that good. Of course, you might be an exception. I bet you’d taste good."

"So are you going to be my Valentine? Since you didn’t get me a fifty-cent box of candy, it’s the least you can do."

"I told him you were planning to corrupt my youthful innocence."

He was my best friend. I would always love him, and it would never, ever be enough.

"As long as you like me the best. And you think I’m good-looking—sort of. I’m prepared to be annoyingly persistent."

"I’m not good enough to be your friend anymore, or anything else. I’m not what I was before. I’m not good."

There was nothing left in my life at this point that was more important than Jacob Black.

"Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf?"

"How do you know me so well, Jacob? Sometimes it’s like you can read my mind."

"We’re a pretty messed-up pair, aren’t we? Neither one of us can hold our shape together right."

"Look, do you mind saving the stupid stuff for when I’m around? I won’t be able to concentrate if I think you’re jumping off cliffs behind my back."

Like we were connected, the echo of his pain twisted inside me. His pain, my pain.

I knew that last glimpse of his face would haunt me until I saw him smile again.

by autumn_hope

"I think I might have been wrong before, you know, about not being able to be friends. Maybe we could manage it, on my side of the line. Come see me."

As we walked, I felt myself settling into another version of myself, the self I had been with Jacob. A little younger, a little less responsible. Someone who might, on occasion, do something really stupid for no good reason.

Jacob had become a part of me, and there was no changing that now.

"I miss you every day, Bella. It’s not the same without you."

"Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV."

"But I’ll never see anyone else, Bella. I only see you. Even when I close my eyes and try to see something else."

"Does my being half-naked bother you?"

"What’s it like — having a werewolf for a best friend?"

"Hey, it’s the least I can do — I offered eternal servitude, remember. I’m your slave for life."

"I’m in love with you, Bella. Bella, I love you. And I want you to pick me instead of him. I know you don’t feel that way, but I need the truth out there so that you know your options. I wouldn’t want a miscommunication to stand in our way."

"You love me, too. Not the same way, I know. But he’s not your whole life, either. Not anymore. Maybe he was once, but he left. And now he’s just going to have to deal with the consequence of that choice — me."

While he slept, every trace of defensiveness and bitterness disappeared and suddenly he was the boy who had been my very best friend before all the werewolf nonsense had gotten in the way. He looked so much younger. He looked like my Jacob.

"You could kiss me, for example. I don’t mind if you want to use me to experiment."

Jacob was right. He’d been right all along. He was more than just my friend. That’s why it was so impossible to tell him goodbye — because I was in love with him. Too. I loved him, much more than I should, and yet, still nowhere near enough. I was in love with him, but it was not enough to change anything; it was only enough to hurt us both more. To hurt him worse than I ever had.

It made no difference that Jacob was not human when he cried out. I needed no translation.

"I’m exactly right for you, Bella. It would have been effortless for us — comfortable, easy as breathing. I was the natural path your life would have taken… If the world was the way it was supposed to be, if there were no monsters and no magic…"

"I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun."

"How can we be friends, when we love each other like this?"

"I probably won’t think she’s good enough for you. I wonder how jealous I’ll be."

"I’ll always be waiting in the wings, Bella. You’ll always have that spare option if you want it."

by autumn_hope

MUSIC/TUNES

Click here to download.

OTHERSUGGESTIONS
01. Fix You - Coldplay 02. Near to You - A Fine Frenzy 03. Ashes and Wine - A Fine Frenzy 04. Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol 05. I Was A Werewolf - The Revolution Smile
06. Collide - Howie Day 07. Never Wanna See You Cry - Richard Ashcroft 08. Make This Go On Forever - Snow Patrol 09. The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars 10. I'll Be Waiting - Lenny Kravitz.
11. Hysteria - Muse 12. Come Back To Me - Plain White T's 13. For you I will - Teddy Geiger 14. Run - Snow Patrol 15. With Me - Sum 41
16. White Flag - Dido 17. You- Switchfoot 18.Play Crack the Sky - Brand New

ICONS/AVATARS

by autumn_hope

by funfuzgirlstalkermagnet

by lafs1684
HEARTSIN MOTION

If there ever comes a day
When we can't be together
Keep me in your heart
I'll stay there forever

Last edited by pink velvet; 10-04-2008 at 10:53 AM
Old 09-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Rae!

I love the title to pieces 'cause it holds to much truth to it.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

no problem! here we are at lucky number 13
Old 09-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!!
"twas not my lips you kissed but my soul"
Old 09-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

my pleasure

Cibele, I'll look for pictures and stuff tomorrow
Old 09-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

who's in ur icon rae?
Old 09-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alexis Bledel
Old 09-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

ooh nice
Old 09-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love her in Sin City!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

besides KStew she's my favorite actress I totally miss Gilmore girls
Old 09-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

apparently somebody from gilmore girls in going to join heroes
Old 09-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I only watched sin city because of her

oh really Kat? that's cool! hopefully it will be somebody good!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

yeah dunno who yet
Old 09-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

think I would have heard if it was Alexis so it probably isn't her!

but JB rule!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Taylor's already on a new TV show, now I want Kristen to be in one too. So we can see them every week!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread