Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Bella/Kristen #57 - Because Bella's birthday made us remember why we fell in love with her

Welcome to the Bella Swan | Kristen Stewart appreciation thread!
Bella/Kristen #57: Because Bella's birthday made us remember why we fell in love with her

by UnspokenHope

To be added to the list please message Rae.

by ^andra^
Reasons to love Bella:
Because she moved all the way from Phoenix, Arizona to Forks, Washington just so her mom could be happy
Because she is a great cook
Because she knows how to run a household
Because she want to Italy to save Edward even though she thought he didn't love her
Because she's letting Alice have free reign on the wedding with only a few exceptions
Because she's intelligent
Because she loves the classics
Because she'd rather read than watch TV
Because "for a teenager she's surprisingly non-whiny"
Because she is clumsy

How do you think Bella has grown as a character over the course of the Twilight series? And are you happy with who she has become?

lakers0604
Bella has grown so much throughout the entire series. She started out as a naieve, young, ordinary girl and was transformed into a strong, determined woman/vamp! Along the way there were many obstables, but she confronted those obstables and in turn grew so much because of them. Bella began as not knowing who she really was, and ended up finding herself and truly liking who she was. This is not to say she didn't have her certain fall backs, where we wondered if she would give up. But Bella being Bella fought through everything, and as the saying goes "what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger." I think that quote truly describes the growth of Bella Swan into Bella Cullen.

Lorelai Evans Danes
I'm def. happy with who she has become. We really needed a strong female character in literature. I loved how Bella was the one that protected everyone in Breaking Dawn. What made me love Bella since the beginning is that she sticks to her decisions. When she decides something she goes through it 'til the very end, I guess that's why she is one of my favorite female characters

rain*kisses
Throughout the saga, Bella has become the definition of transformation…Though she will always be our klutzy, ghost-white, new girl in Forks… she has also become our selfless, love-stuck, head over heels, Momma and Wife. She loves unconditionally and deserves all of the happiness and passion in her life that she has received.
Fathers be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
~John Mayer - Daughters

CubanChica
I think we have watched Bella grow up over the course of the series. When she moved to Forks she was a shy teenager who was used to taking care of herself and shutting those around her out. The relationships she found herself in quickly forced her to let go and let those around her in. By Breaking Dawn we see Bella as a young woman determined to protect her family at an cost. I am very happy with who Bella has become. She has everything she wanted and is blissfully happy!

Brenda Corinthos
I like Bella and she is a heroine. Often she's in the part of damsel in distress cause of her clumsiness or because of supernatural elements and her being human but that doesn't make her weak or any less of a strong heroine. I know we may all want to be the* cool butt kicking heroines, like Alias's Sydney Bristow or an Angelina Jolie but not having that ability does not make you weak or any less of a strong heroine, nor does putting love and family first. That's one of the many things I like about Bella. She's real and relatable. She's smart, sweet and totally unaware of her own inner strength, beauty and goodness. I am very happy with who Bella has become. I always thought Bella didn't see herself clearly and Edward never saw himself clearly. I liked that by the end that picture was clearly. It seemed like all the Cullens and Bella grew up alittle and were more at home and comfortable and happy in Breaking Dawn. With marriage and a child, you grow up even more and I liked that in Bella. I also really loved that Bella still remained Bella. Bella was Bella, just without the clumsiness and more durable and did not lose her humanity.

paire_gal21
She has grown so much, and I love her most especially after she became a vampire. I loved her at the start even though she was a clutz, she was cute and I could relate to that a lot. love how she wasn’t scared of Edward and wanted to know more about vamps and it was cool how like every guy wanted her lol. Over the books her character grew stronger as her and Edward’s relationship progressed. Then when she became a vampire she finally didn’t need to be dependent on Edward and with her power she was more confident, sexy and she became the hero instead of being the denzel and distress she always was. And no one messes with mummy Bella hehe.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

by walkin' with a ghost

What quality about Kristen attracts you the most to her and why?

lakers0604
What qualities attract me to Kristen? Well there are is a whole list and that would be too long to list. Kristen is just so chill, she doesn't care what people say about her, she is her. She's like this is me, hate it or love it. And I think that's a really good quality. Most Hollywood Starlets will change themselves to conform to the image at the time. Kristen wouldn't do that, in fact I think she is one of those people who make the image. She won't starve herself to fit into a size 0, she'd be like well give me the size 2. Also, Kristen can't believe she has so many fans. And I find that really cute, because she doesn't think she's that big and in fact she is. It gives us a sense that she is living in reality. If you walked into a club or met Kristen on the street, I believe she's one of those girls who would actually try to have a convo with you. She's not like those celebs who would think themselves as better than us. We are all people, and we have flaws. I love how Kristen acknowledges that and isn't afraid to admit it. Kristen Stewart is a role model for girls everywhere.

Lorelai Evans Danes
I love how she is extremely down to Earth and that she isn't afraid of being herself.

lexxiagal18
Kristen is unique in her own way. She doesn't let the pressure of Hollywood get into her. She is very down-to-earth. You can easily recognize her in a crowd because of her uniqueness.

rain*kisses
Kristen is human. She gets nervous and antsy during interviews… She has the anxious habit of flipping her hair… She finds comfort and beauty in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt… She’s human… And that is why she is so easy to relate to… She is so much like all of us, that you are able to feel a friend-like connection with her… She is true to herself and will always be the headstrong, unique, and beautiful person we know and love.

CubanChica
I think KStew is incredibly down to earth and real, a trait that shines through in her acting. She seems completely unaffected by fame, something that you don't see often from young Hollywood. As beautiful and talented as she is, she is completely modest about it.

Brenda Corinthos
I think Kristen is a great actress. I noticed her first in Speak. She did so much with facial expressions and body language alone in that film that I was highly impressed. I really like that she seems down to earth, real and unfazed by Hollywood and she seems to be almost unaware of how great of an actress she is and almost Bella like embarrassed by compliments on her acting.

paire_gal21
How she isnt’t like other celebs, like she doesn’t act out or do crazy things like drugs. Her life seems as perfect as it can be and she is her own person. She doesn’t let people make her into a different person from who she is. Her fashion sense is amazing and she has the most amazing hair ever! And she is so cute when she does her hair flip. She’s so young but so mature for her age. And one day Rob will see those same qualities And her acting is brilliant in every movie she does.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

by rain*kisses
Reasons to love Kristen
Because she's a fantastic actress
Because she's genuinely excited about the movie
Because she is naturally beautiful
Because her and Rob have good chemistry
Because out of thousands, she was chosen as Bella Swan
Because she can act AND sing.
Because she is unique
Because she could be an Editorial Model!
Because she is down to earth
Because she knows what she wants
Because she is gorgeous
Because she said "dazzled" in an interview
Because blond or brunette Kristen is still a classic beauty
Because "She is everyone's favorite actress right now."
Because The Bigger the Pixie Stick, the More Kristen Loving
Because she made the hair flip cool
Because she is always our cover girl
Because "pretty but awkward" never looked more perfect

by ^andra^
Old 09-14-2008, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

by autumn_hope

by Ghost.Of.You

Click to view.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
]
by ^andra^

Sean Penn
"I was reluctant about Kristen Stewart because she is so beautiful, but there was something underneath her that convinced me, because despite her looks it’s her inner beauty that truly is the star."

Stephenie Meyer
"I'm very excited to have Kristen Stewart play Bella in the upcoming Twilight movie. She's an amazing actress with experience all across the board - action, horror, comedy, romance, and more. Since Twilight has moments that fit into every one of these genres, I'm thrilled to have a Bella who has practice with them all."

Robert Pattinson
"Kristen is the best actress of our generation, and the reason I wanted to do this film. I don't know why she's so good, she's just better than everyone else."

Emile Hirsch
"I'm gonna sound like I'm just plugging ("Into the Wild"), but I really like Kristen Stewart. I was really impressed with her naturalness."

by CubanChica

KSTEW QUOTES

"'The only thing I could bring to Bella was to be myself. She's an honest, up-front, seemingly logical girl. She's alone but not lonely.''

"I can't tell exactly why I like a script. I can give vague, weird, and ,to me, kind of superficial reasons why, but it's just that I just want to tell that story. I want to be able to experience that."

"I started homeschooling because my teachers were failing me. I think it was just resentment - I made more work for them."

"Usually when people ask me what kind of movies I want to make I say 'I dont know, good ones?'"

"When I do a scene and I feel like I've gotten something across, like I've let myself go off on myself it's like the most...I dont know how to describe other than sighing really loud."

by rain*kisses

by Lorelai Evans Danes

by Ghost.Of.You

by TrulyBeen-Charmed

by UnspokenHope

CAMPAIGN
To help Kristen get her own board visit her campaign thread here!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT, Yvonne!!!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

YW, I hope I did everything right
Old 09-14-2008, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

new thread!! thanks for starting it Yvonne!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Hey Rae!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hey Tory!! how are you?
Old 09-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

I`m OK, thanks You?
Old 09-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Great you joining us Rae
Old 09-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm doing pretty good myself and of course I'm joining! I couldn't stay away from you guys
Old 09-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

ah you are too sweet to us
Old 09-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

I`ll be right back!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Yvonne!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

No Problem