Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

No problem hopefully we can chat sometime before Thurs if you're on I'm really getting excited this week is going to go by so slow This will be my 2nd time but I have a feeling it might become an annual thing because I really loved it last year.

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
~inside_of_love~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Awesome Liz I just PMed you! Hopefully we all can meet up at Comic Con! I think we will all have a blast!

Yeah Jen is my BFF and we met on FF a few years ago. She used to live in NY so we would hang out all the time and then she moved to CA 2 years ago. It is awesome we are MODS together as well.

I went for the first time last year with Jen to Comic Con and had an amazing time!

So awesome you are a Roswell fan!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Erin Yea we rock

We can always plan a little dinner Thursday night with all our Twilight friends too
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Yes I think so too

Aww that's really cool that worked out so well. I've never met anyone on FF that lived close by me. Usually there all on the other side of the world. One of the girls I'm meeting up with on Sunday we met here on FF like 4 or 5 years ago and then finally met last year at Comic Con but she can only make it on sunday so I'm kind of left doing my own thing thurs fri and sat although I'm volunteering on fri and sat so that should be interesting.

Yep I was a Roswell fan late in the game I saw it after it aired but I was hooked! It's one of the only shows I actually like pretty much all the main ships.

Jensen Ackles
Old 07-21-2008, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

That's awesome Liz you can always hang out with us I will PM you my info
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 07-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer 4 Ever (View Post)
Erin Yea we rock

We can always plan a little dinner Thursday night with all our Twilight friends too
That sounds like a great idea to me! I love Fan Forum related events they are the best!

I sent out a master email to everyone so hopefully we can all meet up!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 07-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

that will be so cool I hope we can all get together at least for dinner. Especially if I don't get into the panel which I'm worried about because I'm coming so late!

Jensen Ackles
Old 07-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Erin That's for starting to compile a cell phone list, I would say let's update it tonight and PM it to everyone

Liz No worries, I know for some of us, Twilight is the only thing going on for us on Thursday so we can always hang out afterwards and show each other the vids and pics we got And of course we must go to the Summit Entertainment booth and check out what they have
Old 07-21-2008, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Erin That's for starting to compile a cell phone list, I would say let's update it tonight and PM it to everyone
You very welcome! It was no problem. I figure this way it will be easier to get in touch with everyone!

Quote:
Liz No worries, I know for some of us, Twilight is the only thing going on for us on Thursday so we can always hang out afterwards and show each other the vids and pics we got And of course we must go to the Summit Entertainment booth and check out what they have
Yeah we are so checking out all of the Twilight stuff and dinner would be awesome!

So cool Liz that you are a Supernatural and One Tree Hill fan!
Old 07-21-2008, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

yes I want to see everything and I'm totally going to the booth if for some reason I can't get in the panel. I really don't care about anything else that day either I wonder if the cast will be doing a signing afterwards I don't know if everyone does that or not. Yep It's so cool we like the same shows!

Jenn I was checking out your myspace SOO jealous that you met CMM OMG he looks so hot in your pic with him

Jensen Ackles
Old 07-21-2008, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Liz, thats when I went to Wilmington in April, I got extremely lucky!!

Yea they said to keep on checking the booth
Old 07-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

yes you did! I've been wanting to go to Wilmington since Dawson's creek filmed there and then when OTH started filming I wanted to go even more! I'm a huge CMM and Hilarie Burton fan so I would love to see them together. I met Hil briefly in Miami in Jan but just got an autograph so it was prettyshort but she's so sweet and nice and loves her fans. I'd love to get to see them actually filming someday though.

Jensen Ackles
Old 07-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

I just got the email.

Dinner would be awesome. I can't wait to go. Ony like 3 more days? Gahh.

I would so love to meet the OTH cast. I'm a huge fan of James Lafferty and Bethany as well as CMM and Hilarie and Sophia. I've never got the chance to meet them but hopefully i will one day.

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
amoRBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~inside_of_love~ (View Post)
yes I want to see everything and I'm totally going to the booth if for some reason I can't get in the panel. I really don't care about anything else that day either I wonder if the cast will be doing a signing afterwards I don't know if everyone does that or not. Yep It's so cool we like the same shows!
This is the only information on Summit entertaiment websight we have about Autographs. I think they might do a raffel or contest for Autographs with the cast. Sometimes they do that for talks. I guess we will have to go to the booth and see what the story is.

Additionally, visitors to the Summit Entertainment booth located within the Grand Hall will have the opportunity to have their picture taken with life size standees of Twilight's Edward, Bella, James, Laurent or Victoria and instantly e-mail the images to friends. At the booth, attendees will also have the chance to win one of thousands of exclusive and limited Comic-Con promotional prizes including TWILIGHT items and advance DVDs of NEVER BACK DOWN. Back at Comic-Con's designated autographing room, lucky winners will have the opportunity to participate in a limited autograph session with the panelists from PUSH, KNOWING and TWILIGHT.

Quote:
Jenn I was checking out your myspace SOO jealous that you met CMM OMG he looks so hot in your pic with him
So jealious over your photos as well.

Yes meeting up with everyone for dinner should be a blast! I can't wait to see what Twilight goodies they will have for us at CC!
Old 07-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

hey AmorBD yeah I'm kind of surprised they don't have a OTH panel at comic con it seems they have alot of shows and it has a pretty big following too. You'd think they have it there. Just wondering for those of you who might know what are some good places to eat around the Convention Center. My hotel is in the Little Italy neighborhood is there anything good around that area. I don't really remember eating much last year but we were only there for like a day and a half or something last year. I know there was a TGI fridays near the convention center but that was the only thing I recognized other than Subway.

Jensen Ackles
Reply   Post New Thread