Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2008, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenkindoflove (View Post)
Aww, I really like that. Thanks for bringing it over!
I posted it in the E/B thread as well.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-28-2008, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I see last night was the day of new threads everywhere someting for started
thanks
Quote:
It makes sense to him that there would have to be a price to pay for limited immortality and superhuman powers. Of course, his belief system is in flux at the moment. If God can forgive him enough to allow him to have Bella in his life, then maybe God is a great deal kinder than he'd guessed.
aww it's soo beautiful, I wish he would start to believe that he has a soul, that something could show him, he would feel better about existing
Old 02-29-2008, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Perfect title! Thanks for the NT
Old 02-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty twin (View Post)
I see last night was the day of new threads everywhere someting for started
thanks

aww it's soo beautiful, I wish he would start to believe that he has a soul, that something could show him, he would feel better about existing
I've never been the person to deny the existence of souls, but I haven't always been connected to mine. Once I figured out how to get that connection I felt complete and total bliss. When I reconnect with my soul sometimes the level of happiness I feel is overwhelming.

Edward and Bella's relationship reminds me a lot of the experience I explained above. When Edward left Bella in New Moon it reminds me of when I disconnect from my soul, but not nearly as bad since once I start feeling that bad I reconnect right away. It's much easier for me than it was for Bella. I honestly believe that Edward has a soul (though my beliefs could argue for and against it), but not only that he shares it with Bella. Bella has the female soul while Edward has the male soul. (I know not everyone believes souls have genders. This is just an opinion, I honestly don't know if I'm more wrong or right than anyone else. That's not what is important in life anyways.)

I think being with Bella brings out his soul. I honestly believe that Bella is his true other half. I'm not so sure if she always was or if she was altered after they fell in love with each other. To make myself clearer, I believe in the possibility of having more than one soul in a lifetime.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-29-2008, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I be added to the list please??? I love edward for all that he thinks and do for bella...

Nicky
Old 02-29-2008, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Well said Leigh!

Last night, I had this weird Edward/guitar dream that I can't shake. What do ya'll think it means?
Old 02-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptySmile (View Post)
Well said Leigh!

Last night, I had this weird Edward/guitar dream that I can't shake. What do ya'll think it means?
What was Edward doing to the guitar?

I personally don't think all dreams necessarily have meanings. For me most of my dreams are combination of what I watched, heard, read, or did during the day.

Obviously you talked about Edward yesterday, because I saw that. Did you see any guitars, hear any guitars, or play any guitars yesterday or any time recently?

If not the guitar could represent something. Don't trust a dream dictionary though. For example you have a fear of cats and the dream dictionary say the represent something good you can't go by what the dictionary is telling you.

I hope this helps.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I've never been the person to deny the existence of souls, but I haven't always been connected to mine. Once I figured out how to get that connection I felt complete and total bliss. When I reconnect with my soul sometimes the level of happiness I feel is overwhelming.
Care to share your secret? For, uh, Edward's benefit, of course...

LP
Old 02-29-2008, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sick jag- (View Post)
Care to share your secret? For, uh, Edward's benefit, of course...
Ah... I guess so.

It might not work for everyone though and I don't want people to feel like I'm pushing my beliefs on them. Basically, I just found a way to pray that worked for me. If you want more details PM me.

That's all I feel comfortable with sharing publicly, sorry.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Added you, nicky. Welcome.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggiepopple (View Post)
What was Edward doing to the guitar?
He was just playing it, upside down - to show off I think.

Quote:
I personally don't think all dreams necessarily have meanings. For me most of my dreams are combination of what I watched, heard, read, or did during the day.

Obviously you talked about Edward yesterday, because I saw that. Did you see any guitars, hear any guitars, or play any guitars yesterday or any time recently?

If not the guitar could represent something. Don't trust a dream dictionary though. For example you have a fear of cats and the dream dictionary say the represent something good you can't go by what the dictionary is telling you.

I hope this helps.
Thank you Leigh You've put my mind at ease.

Do you guys think I should write a novel about it?
Old 02-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

The fact that he was playing it upside down might represent something. For me being upside down gives me the chance to look at the world in a whole way. Is there perhaps something in your life you need to look at differently???

You're welcome.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-29-2008, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Hmmm...I don't know - maybe...

You're really good at this Leigh, a new calling perhaps?

Old 02-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptySmile (View Post)
Hmmm...I don't know - maybe...

You're really good at this Leigh, a new calling perhaps?

It's just part of my personality I look for hidden meaning behind everything. Which can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I rarely ever take something someone says to me at face value.

2 questions to get back on topic: What is your favorite physical trait of Edward's?
What is your favorite personality trait of his?

Try to answer, please....

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 02-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Hmmm....favorite physical trait? That's hard. Maybe his eyes or his hair. Though his body is pretty awesome. I'll come back to it. My favorite personality trait is his selflessness.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread