Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-13-2008, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Season 4 General Discussion : A remembrance of the past..

I thought we should have some discussion on the things we liked, hated, wished would have happened, wished things that didn't..
Old 11-14-2008, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Umm, the finale, for one. lol.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:09 AM
Loyal Fan

i wish that jude didnt do the whole couch jumping bit. that was out of character i felt. i wish that megan didnt turn out to be psycho. jude needed a good, normal girlfriend. i wish that they would have started the premiere with the last scene of season 3. with tommy opening the door. and they could have explained alexz's hair change, like they did in season 2.

i also wished that the last season wasn't so rushed and that episodes weren't leaked on the click before hand.

ok that's enough for now lol. i'll post more stuff later
Old 11-14-2008, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

those are all good ones. I agree.

I wish that they hadnt gone through with the jamie pining storyline. It was kind of unecessary and made Jamie look bad.

I wish that TJ would have ended up together because they certainly belonged together. Same with Sadie/Kwest.

I wish that the 4th season would have been wrapped up a bit better bceause there were definate lose ends.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, the finale should have happened differently. It shouldn't have ended the way it did.

I disliked the stalker storyline, i'm not even sure what that even succeeded. Megan was psycho, when she acted normal in the beginning.
I would have liked if she was not a crazy fan, that she was just someone who genuinely liked her.

I wish they hadn't done the Jamie Pining stuff either, it was ridicuously stupid.
I also wish the premiere should have started off, where S3 left off. Thats the one part i was dying to see, through the hiatus. To see Tommy's face when she turned up at his door.. to see what happened then, did they kiss?

The whole thing that happened with Sadie/Kwest shouldn't have happened. Maybe things went too fast for her and she couldn't handle it. But, they should have ended up together as well as Jude/Tommy. Stupid Writers.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

i didnt mind the finale. but i would have liked to see jude and tommy talk things out before she left. im sure tommy understood why she was doing this. i just want to see a scene where he expressed that he was for her decision (whatever made her happy).

the end of sadie/kwest relationship annoyed me as well and it was pretty lame why and how hey ended it. and i didnt like the allusion to a relationship between sadie/darius either.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, i would have liked to see her and Tommy talked things out, i'm sure they might have but we didn't see it.
because i can't see Jude just doing what she did, and not saying a word to Tommy after that.

The whole thing.. with Sadie and Darius, was gross. You could just see where that was heading.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Yeah they definately should have shown us who opened the door and what happened immediately after that.

god, yeah, i hated the sadie/darius thing

and even though I liked Zep/Jamie, I kind of wish they hadnt gotten together. I think it was unrealistic for jamie to be over jude so fast. And also, she was a newbie that just came into the story.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they should have introduced her sooner imo maybe then it may have been more realistic.
I'm not even sure he was still in love with Jude at any time in S4, he just thought he was.
And i guess since they had Jude with Tommy, they had to put Jamie with a love interest.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

Karma/Spied made S4 for me. These two were just beyong amazing.

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 11-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Loyal Fan

well i think jamie moved on too fast throughout season 3 and 4. patsy dies and then couple weeks later he's like 'i love jude!'. then after jude tells him she loves tommy, he goes off with blue (not immediately but pretty soon after). then zep.

and yes spied/karma were adorable together
Old 11-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

When he went from Patsy to Jude.. THAT bothered me, that's why i'm not even sure Jamie loved Jude in S33.. or that he was just on the rebound and guilted from her death.

As much as Karma and Speid were cute, they were never ever a part of why i watched, sometimes i used to skip over their scenes.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Some of the stuff that happened during Season 4 were just taken out of the headlines of what happened to other celebrities and it was a little weird like Jude jumping on the couch Tom Cruise style.

Karma and Spied were pretty awesome in Season 4. I was never really for them in Season 3 at all but they were great in Season 4.

Jamie had nothing much to do this season but start a record company that didn't really lead to anywhere. Zepplin was okay.

It's too bad Qwest and Sadie broke up but it always seemed like Qwest was more into her then she was into him. BUT them hinting at a whole Darius\Sadie thing was a crazy NO NO. NOOO. no.

I loved everything about Tommy and Jude. They have to have the angst so I didn't mind when they broke up...I mean it was sad but they needed it. However, not putting them together in the end pissed me off! After those 4 seasons of just everything and her needing him and him needing her and then she's like well what can I say I'M A ROCKSTAR. I wanted to shake her!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)