Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the heads up. Gonna go check it out now.

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 05-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Music Mini. "What if Jude hadn't Won Instant Star?"
YouTube - The Music

Oops, i guess its already been posted..

Quote:
Instant Star recently won Bronze at the Telly Awards for the webisode “I Just Wanted You Love.” The series was also nominated for Best Performance in a Children’s or Youth Program Series (Alexz Johnson) at the 22nd Annual Gemini Awards and won Outstanding Team Achievement in a TV Series - Family at the 2007 Directors Guild of Canada Awards
TV, eh? » Season premiere: Instant Star, CTV, June 8

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 05-29-2008 at 10:20 PM
Old 05-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Total Fan

That's great news about IS!!

Also, The-N click has two of the episodes already up on The Click, 403 & I think 407
A dream that I can call my own"

Oliver♥Felicity
Old 05-30-2008, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

^^

curse! I don't live in the US!!!

boo lol

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 05-30-2008, 02:21 PM
Loyal Fan

they have 403, "Changes", and 406, "My Hometown", up.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Total Fan

I want to watch them, but I don't want to feel screwed up or weird on Monday when I watch the premiere

Oliver♥Felicity
Old 05-30-2008, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

yay for IS!

LAME they are cancelling it.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

OMGMONDAYOMG.

I am so excited.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

WHOO!

TWO DAYS!

I'm SO excited!

So, put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my p e a r l s;
what I n e v e r did is d o n e.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Woo!!

2 days! Can't wait.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:54 AM
Total Fan

2 Days!!

Oliver♥Felicity
Old 05-31-2008, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

A day and a half! WHOO!

So, put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my p e a r l s;
what I n e v e r did is d o n e.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Loyal Fan

new exec update:

Instant Star and Alexz Johnson

Well, the day has finally come when viewers will find out who Jude Harrison chooses... will it be Tommy??? Or will it be Jamie??? We'll find out tomrrow evening!

It's bittersweet for me as the fourth and final season of Instant Star starts tomorrow (June 2) on The N, and Next Sunday (June 8) on CTV... I love the series, and still believe it is one of the best series on television, and I'm sorry we weren't able to continue on to a fifth season.

Still, this fourth season in particular is wonderful and I hope you enjoy it--pretty sure you will--we certainly had a blast making it.

And to the extent that Instant Star gave Alexz Johnson the time and resources to write songs and get ready for her solo career, well that has been worth it all too. She would have been a success whether or not Instant Star existed, but I like to think it was a help along the way. I've listened over and over to the ten songs on Alexz's solo album which are pretty much complete (only some very minor tweaking will be needed before they can be released), and can say I think it is one of those special albums that comes along only very rarely. You will be so pleased when you get to hear it. In fact, you will do horseflips it's so amazingly good. Alexz is working on a couple of more songs to round out the album, she's having fun making it but I know she is so eager to get the album finished and out so that other people can hear what she has been working on so hard, and for such a long time!!!

Anyway, looking forward to everyone's reaction to the fourth season of Instant Star--you've had a sneak peek at some of the Season 4 music as some Minis have been released, so you already know there's some great tunes, and more to come. On top of that there's lots of drama, and a lot of laughs, and some tears as well... enjoy!!!

its pretty obvious who jude chose but i cant wait for the new season but i dont want the show to end. def bittersweet. but i am super excited for alexz's solo album!
Old 06-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, why is everyone so sure that Jude picked Tommy? Was there a sneak peek that revealed it or something? I am still holding out hope that she'll make the right decision and choose Jamie. I'm sorry but you'd have to be an idiot and a glutton for punishment to keep going back to someone who conitually hurts you i.e. Tommy. No one keeps going back like that. It's unhealthy and it's basically infatuation. They had one maybe two eps where their relationship even remotely came close to looking like love and not just lust. And Tommy just screws it up anyway. He's got too much drama. It's unhealthy and not good for her. Not to mention she turns into a whiny 13 year old pretending to be grwon up around Tommy. With Jamie she's more herself and Jamie treats her right. He's not perfect, he's made mistakes, but he doesn't just keep causing her pain either. They've been friends forever and have a true connection too each other. With Tommy it's mostly physical with an occasional bond over a song, but it's not the same. Tommy is just not longterm material. I mean we know she loves Jamie, based at the very least on those last couple of eps of season 3. They are real. So why go back to Tommy? If she does she's not very smart. Plus it makes sense that she should partner with Jamie for his record comapy too b/c G Major should stay dead b/c she was always unhappy there. Please writers please do it right and have her end up with Jamie. They never should've broken up anyway, it was just a bunch of bullcrap. Ok enough about Jude's lovelife. I also want to Karma and Speed? So incredibly stupid. Dumbest storyline ever. Oops, we got married on accident? Give me a break. Karma is an extremely shallow, fake, materialistic girl and Speed is smarter than that. Can we say thinking with a different part of his anatomy than his brain? I get marriage being important, but staying in a sham marriage meant to drum up publicity at the age of 18? Not the way to show the sacredness of marriage. I'm seriously this close to not even bothering with this season. I don't care if most fans for some reason I cannot understand like Tommy/Jude, that's not the point. Have some respect for the characters you created and put her with her true soulmate Jamie. Anyway at this point, if I was T/J fan I'd convert anyway b/c they have really just beaten a dead horse with the two of them and how many times they gotten together and broken up. It's an endless, pointless cycle for them. And Ross and Rachel they ain't. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I really really don't like T/J. They are super annoying and completely not at all meant to be together. Jamie and Jude all the way!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your entitled to your opinion of course.. but i guess we'll find out tomorrow..

Or those who have demand.. 4x01 was shown on there, after midnight.. and well.. its VERY obvious whom she chose.