Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

If you could ask…one question, what would it be?

So as a way to get more posts on this board daily, let's try this out.

If you could ask [insert IS actor /character] one question, what would it be?

We'll all take turns posting our questions, say why we would like to hear their answer (funny, serious, etc) and what made us think of that question. After we've typed our question(s), discuss other people's questions. Maybe they thought of the same question, or maybe you thought their question wasn't appropriate.

Because this is a new type of thread (I think) on this board, I'll give it a month and if not alot of people respond to this thread, I will remove it and try something else.

Actor/Character list (Semi and Recurring)

Alexz Johnson - Jude Harrison
Tim Rozon - Tom Quincy
Kristopher Turner - Jamie Andrews
Laura Vandervoort - Sadie Harrison
Wes Williams - Darius Mills
Simon Reynolds - Stuart Harrison
Ian Blackwood - Kyle
Christopher Gaudet - Wally
Miku Graham - Portia Quincy
Cory Lee - Karma
Jane Sowerby - Victoria Harrison
Barbara Mamabolo - Kat Benton
Craig Warnock - Paegan Smith
Tracy Waterhouse - Georgia
Zoie Palmer - Patsy Sewer
Vincent Walsh - Liam
Cle Bennet - Thurman
Andrea Lui - EJ
Tatiana Maslany - Zeppelin dyer
Nicholas Rose - Mason Fox
Cassie Steele - Blu
Kirstin Fairly - Meagan

Old 01-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good idea Jeslyn!

We needed a new game!

If you could ask [Tommy] one question, what would it be?

I would ask Tommy when he knew he liked Jude?

Ive always been curious. He kissed her for the first time on her birthday, but we all know he developed feelings for her earlier than that!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Good idea Jeslyn!

We needed a new game!

I would ask Tommy when he knew he liked Jude?

Ive always been curious. He kissed her for the first time on her birthday, but we all know he developed feelings for her earlier than that!
thanks, i knew we needed something fresh and seeing the list of ideas, chose this one.

ive also been curious when his first realization was of him liking jude. we all know at the time, she was only 16 and naive, but did she also have more feelings before hand then she was letting on?

If you could ask [Jude] one question, what would it be?

I would ask Jude, who the real inspiration for her song skin was. She never did say and it was a tie between her dad stuart, and tommy.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:53 AM
Loyal Fan

my theory is tommy's growing jealousy during jude and shay's relationship triggered him into realizing his feelings for jude.

i always thought "skin" was about her dad. i thought jude made it pretty clear that tommy wasn't the inspiration when tommy went to her dressing room to apologize for inspiring her and she said "get over yourself. not everything's about you". plus she started writing the song right after she found out about her dad's affair. the song is fitting for both her relationship with shay and tommy at the moment but i always saw that it was written for her dad.

Why did he storm off to montana and not offer any explanations to jude or return her phone calls? was it really that urgent?
Old 01-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestoned (View Post)
my theory is tommy's growing jealousy during jude and shay's relationship triggered him into realizing his feelings for jude.

i always thought "skin" was about her dad. i thought jude made it pretty clear that tommy wasn't the inspiration when tommy went to her dressing room to apologize for inspiring her and she said "get over yourself. not everything's about you". plus she started writing the song right after she found out about her dad's affair. the song is fitting for both her relationship with shay and tommy at the moment but i always saw that it was written for her dad.

Why did he storm off to montana and not offer any explanations to jude or return her phone calls? was it really that urgent?
see i thought that too about her song skin, but no one really knows do they? (well ofcourse people do, and their the writers and people on the show )

as for tommy going to montana, i really can't remember which episode that was. Was it "date with the night"??
Old 01-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeslyn448 (View Post)
as for tommy going to montana, i really can't remember which episode that was. Was it "date with the night"??
yep. it was the season 2 finale.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

that's what i thought.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't remember that episode!

I agree, I thought Skin was about her dad as well, it seemed heavily focused on him he whole episode.