Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

i really hope its all three, or about her single. official site it nice too

edit:
"Alexz now has her own website, which has all the latest news: ALEXZONLINE - THE MUSIC OF ALEXZ JOHNSON !"

that is exciting, since when you follow the link, theres new about the album

Last edited by Electrapop; 08-11-2009 at 06:04 PM
Old 08-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

so my predictions were 1/3 right lol. i read her entry and i wasn't expecting to read that she was released from epic, which is a bummer. but i'm glad that she decided to release an album regardless of her being dropped. i like that she's persistent. however i am sad that we won't be able to hear the 10 tracks on her Epic label album.

oh and here is the update for others who have not gone to the site:
August 11, 2009
Finally!

Finally some news for you on my album.

At first, the news might sound negative, but bear with me --

In these times of recession (that sounds like the beginning of a very serious political announcement ...lol), and extreme recession in the record industry (drum-roll), Epic has released over a third of their artists from their contracts and, la dee da.... I'm one of those artists...

The positive side of this is that my brother Brendan and I are now free to create and release our music exactly as we had always wanted. Rather than face daily questions about whether this song or that song is or is not a “radio single”, we can create and share with you exactly the music and the performances that we feel is true to our sound and vision.

Bren and I have been back in the studio working on a new album. It won't contain any of the ten songs that were previously recorded under Epic -- unfortunately, those will be tied up contractually for the next while. We look forward to releasing them some day, but for now we're stoked to be creating new material and an entirely new album, and aim to have it finished in the next couple of weeks, out to you by early Fall.

The thing is, we can't do it all by ourselves! More than ever we need you guys. We need your support, we need your help in promoting the music and getting it out there.

Today we're launching our new website here at ALEXZONLINE - THE MUSIC OF ALEXZ JOHNSON. We need each and every one of you to register to this site so we can contact you directly. This way we can share with you some of the tracks as we're working on them and send you some exclusive new pictures and other moments leading up to the release.

I thank you for your incredible patience and support throughout this journey. It's my personal mission to bring you kick-ass music and share what I feel inside. I can’t wait until you hear what we’re working on...

Massive hug and a shoulder shrug,
Alexz
Old 08-12-2009, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

ah thats cool, shes so sweet.

i hope it all works out for her.

stupid epic records.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

new alexz pics. some are from this year:

others are outtakes from a previous photo shoot:

to view more pics and HQ versions of the pics go to: Alexz Johnson Web / Version 19 - Your Best Source On The Web

oh and there are also full mastered versions of shout and steal my love on youtube.

steal my love: YouTube - Steal My Love - Alexz Johnson - Full Mastered Version
shout: YouTube - Shout - Alexz Johnson - Full Mastered Version
Old 08-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Oh geez, can't she catch a break when it comes to releasing her cd? lol

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 08-13-2009, 04:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

thanks for posting them. i <3 the jacket in the second picture,
Old 08-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, I'm glad to hear that she still has hope about all this. I really do hope to hear that album someday. But she still has a ton of music in her, I'm sure!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-14-2009, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

IF she would just make a cd herself.. I would run out & get it! Stupid record labels lol

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 08-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

cj: alexz and her brother brendan are doing that currently, but its completely new songs
Old 08-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

cool.

Ill have to listen to the songs on my other computer! this on doesnt have sound.LOL.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

that suucks A. but i know how it feels. my moms laptop doesnt have sound so when she wants to listen to something she steals mine