Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Because i'm bored

Old 09-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I did not know he was married. I just read thatoday. He is married and has two kids. His wife played in a episode of Felicity, she played in the booze episode season 4, she was princess lahia, i believe she was the one that liked richard at the party with the darth vador mask on.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think Trevor's character was supposed to be gay. However, i'd like to check those two moments where the girl who wrote the opening post says she noticed such behavior...perhaps she's right

- Choni -
Old 09-27-2007, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

I thought he was married to that girl from popular?
Old 09-27-2007, 08:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm not sure, i just read yesterday that his wife played in a episode of felicity. I seen a pic of them on imdb yesterday and i do remember her from felicity at the halloween party they had, the episode when trevor passed out from drinking. He is a little cutie.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, it's the girl who Richard tries to get.

I don't think that Trevor was suposed to be gay either.