Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2003, 05:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

I saw "the lottery" it wasn't that good but it was good seeing Keri [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Just yesterday I got all my Felicity DVDs working on my normal DVD player yay!!! The store where I got it gave me this code so I can change the settings and access any region. They say stores never give it out unless you ask so luckily I have it now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Strange though cause my Alias Region 1 DVDs worked even before I had the code!!

Yay I almost have 500 posts.... took me long enough!!! lol like 3 1/2 years!!!! My bad for not coming here much.
Old 10-30-2003, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi JL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Alias ... can't wait to get S2 [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I used to like Felicity and Noel, but I think Noel liked Felicity more then she liked him [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw a bit of The Lottery ... it as ok [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2003, 07:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi JL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Alias ... can't wait to get S2 [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I used to like Felicity and Noel, but I think Noel liked Felicity more then she liked him [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw a bit of The Lottery ... it as ok [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey JP [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I always love your Dreamer ava's! They're my absoulute fav couple ever!

Today I watched this ep of Felicity, umm it's when Noel and Felicity are dating and then Hanna (Jen Garner) comes back and then Noel thinks he might like Hanna still! It's so weird watching it this time round cause I like JG now! Plus I know Noel and Felicty don't end up together, also I always thought Jen and Scott were a cute couple so its like I want him with Hanna. I think Noel did love Felicity more than she loved him. I hated in S4 when she goes back in time and gets with Noel and everything that happens really annoys me! And then also they end up bumping into Hanna again when JG returns. Ugh I was yelling at the TV for him to just break it off with her and get with Hanna by then! It's annoying Noel and Felicity had so much potential. Though it makes sense still why she ended up with Ben - cause she did go to New York cause of him and the story kinda just started like that. Pacey and Joey together on DC is what confuses me more!!!

You said you cant wait for Alias S2. You mean the finale or DVDs?? Your in Perth right so you must be watching the eppys on Monday. American S2 DVDs come out in December!!! Ooh and Roswell in Feb!!! Im going broke spending all my money on DVDs! Least Im starting a new job next month and will have a payrise [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-01-2003: Message edited Roswell's 5th Czechoslavakian ]
Old 11-02-2003, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

3 days left [img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 06:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>3 days left [img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
oooh yes I forgot! Although Im actually watching S1 Felicity finale on DVD now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. You know it's actually cheaper to get the US ones from Amazon.
Old 11-02-2003, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell's 5th Czechoslavakian:

Hey JP [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I always love your Dreamer ava's! They're my absoulute fav couple ever!

Today I watched this ep of Felicity, umm it's when Noel and Felicity are dating and then Hanna (Jen Garner) comes back and then Noel thinks he might like Hanna still! It's so weird watching it this time round cause I like JG now! Plus I know Noel and Felicty don't end up together, also I always thought Jen and Scott were a cute couple so its like I want him with Hanna. I think Noel did love Felicity more than she loved him. I hated in S4 when she goes back in time and gets with Noel and everything that happens really annoys me! And then also they end up bumping into Hanna again when JG returns. Ugh I was yelling at the TV for him to just break it off with her and get with Hanna by then! It's annoying Noel and Felicity had so much potential. Though it makes sense still why she ended up with Ben - cause she did go to New York cause of him and the story kinda just started like that. Pacey and Joey together on DC is what confuses me more!!!

You said you cant wait for Alias S2. You mean the finale or DVDs?? Your in Perth right so you must be watching the eppys on Monday. American S2 DVDs come out in December!!! Ooh and Roswell in Feb!!! Im going broke spending all my money on DVDs! Least Im starting a new job next month and will have a payrise [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thank you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ITA with you. I felt so sorry for Noel, he was so nice. I liked Ben, but I thought it was a bit selfish [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Kelly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for the reminder [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Kelly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for the reminder [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]</STRONG>
No probs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw the Felicity dvd box today but no dvds in it yet because on the box it said the date of release [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

No probs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw the Felicity dvd box today but no dvds in it yet because on the box it said the date of release [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Hate it when they do that [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2003, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm kind of broke [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] so my Felicity dvds have to wait [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I want the buffy's seasons first [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2003, 05:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
[QB]

Thank you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ITA with you. I felt so sorry for Noel, he was so nice. I liked Ben, but I thought it was a bit selfish [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[QB]
Thought Ben was selfish or Felicity? I think they both were a little. I mean he dumped Julie cause he didnt want things to be too serious and then right after dumps Felicity for the same thing. Plus whenever she's interested in Ben or Hanna is around Felicity is pretty mean to Noel on occassion and she always ends up breaking his heart [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] poor guy.
Old 11-05-2003, 05:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Me too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm kind of broke [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] so my Felicity dvds have to wait [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I want the buffy's seasons first [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Least the Buffy ones are way cheaper now!!!!

Just had to say that cause now I have 500 posts wooo hoo. Now I can get a movin ava right???
Old 11-05-2003, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Thought Ben was selfish or Felicity? I think they both were a little. I mean he dumped Julie cause he didnt want things to be too serious and then right after dumps Felicity for the same thing. Plus whenever she's interested in Ben or Hanna is around Felicity is pretty mean to Noel on occassion and she always ends up breaking his heart [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] poor guy.
No just selfish in general. But you're right so was Felicity [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 05:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ben annoys me how his selfish. I mean his not the worst guy in the world but his no Noel!

Funny story that was sooo embarrassing. I was going through my Felicity tapes this arvo and I played some part of the tape and Felicity and someone else (I forget how) were saying that Ben is a d*ick. So I yelled "Yeah Ben's a d*ck!" to the TV and the guy from next door who is a Dr. showed up at the front door which was open! So embarassing lol, cause he could see me from down the hallway. I just let someone else answer the door!!!!
Old 11-06-2003, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
QB]Ben annoys me how his selfish. I mean his not the worst guy in the world but his no Noel!

Funny story that was sooo embarrassing. I was going through my Felicity tapes this arvo and I played some part of the tape and Felicity and someone else (I forget how) were saying that Ben is a d*ick. So I yelled "Yeah Ben's a d*ck!" to the TV and the guy from next door who is a Dr. showed up at the front door which was open! So embarassing lol, cause he could see me from down the hallway. I just let someone else answer the door!!!![/B]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh no!
Old 11-09-2003, 02:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

ahh yes so embarassing.

You guys know that Amanda Foreman's on Alias this week [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yaaaay can't wait to see her!