Old 08-13-2003, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

dvdorchard Rating: 4
Viewer Rating: 5/10
Add your rating ... 0 2 4 6 8 10

Genre: Television / Drama
Region: 4
System: PAL
Release Date: 17/9/2003 (EDITED - some site haven't changed date)
Production Year: 1998
Rating: M15+
Audio: TBA

Distributor: Buena Vista
Number of Discs: 6
Running Time: TBA

To link directly to this page - http://www.dvdorchard.com.au/product.asp?PND=107670

[ 08-13-2003: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]
Old 08-13-2003, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that Kelly!

Glad to see that the price has come down a little from what was first mentioned.

[ 08-13-2003: Message edited -ellie- ]
Old 08-14-2003, 03:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanx for the new thread and dvd info. I didn't realise it was nearly $100 woah, i might have to rethink buying them straight away.
Old 08-14-2003, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kelly: Thanks for the new thread [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2003, 07:11 PM
Kao
New Fan

Hi!

Yeah I went to the HMV site and I think the dvds will be around $120 which is allot. But I think it is worth it. Shame about them pushing back the release date.

Plus just want to say how HAPPY I am that Ch 7 have started screening S4 as well. I missed the "The Last Thanksgiving" epi- so now I can record it and watch it for the 1st time!

Ps- Does anyone know when "Underworld" is opening here?? I know the release date in the US is Sept 19th.

[ 08-14-2003: Message edited Kao ]
Old 08-15-2003, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Here's a little hint [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] go and buy them offline [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
K-mart is the cheaper one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I always buy tv and movie dvds there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2003, 10:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey has anyone purchased Felicity DVDs from the US? I was just wondering cuz I want the US ones cuz it seems the Australian ones dont have any extra features and I was worried cause although I have a region free dvd player I know now that some dvds are now created so they cant be viewed on players outside there region. I havent heard anything with limitations on the Felicity ones but just wanted to make sure. So if anyone can help me that would be great! Thankies [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

JL: I looked for the Graduation transcript and I couldn't find it [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

In regards to Region Free DVD players they should except any Region DVD. Though I think there are some that have the Region Enhancement which means that you can only play Region 1 on Region 1 players. I don't think there is a block of Felicity as I'm sure we would of heard by now.

I brought Alias from Amazon and have had no problems. I've got a DVD ROM in my computer [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 06:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

JL: I looked for the Graduation transcript and I couldn't find it [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

In regards to Region Free DVD players they should except any Region DVD. Though I think there are some that have the Region Enhancement which means that you can only play Region 1 on Region 1 players. I don't think there is a block of Felicity as I'm sure we would of heard by now.

I brought Alias from Amazon and have had no problems. I've got a DVD ROM in my computer [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks heaps for trying to look for the script!!!! I haven't been able to find it either [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. Its almost impossible to find any Felicity scripts online!

Also thanks for the info on the DVDs. Im so going to get S1 and 2. As for Alias Im waiting till it comes out next month unless I find them cheaper at Amazon. Im actually more excited bout gettin the Alias ones cuz I only saw a few eps on and off of season 1 and since last years finale I have been totally hooked. Just yesterday I saw the DVD gag reel, which I dont even think is on the Aussie DVDS unfortunately [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].
Old 10-03-2003, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi JL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Not a problems, I know its hard finding Felicity transcripts .... well impossible [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I was going to get the Felicity DVD's but I changed my mind, as I'm spending too much money at the moment [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Let us know how you go [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 07:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] JP, you must be here now!

Im broke now!!!! Well I will be when Amazon debits my credit card!!! I just order Alias S1 and 2 (which doesnt come out till December though) and also Felicity S1 and 2! And well since it was so cheap (well in US dollars) I got the extended DVD of the DC finale, eeekk. I just spent like $300 (Aussie dollars) Well at least its way cheaper than buying other boxsets. Plus Im starting a new job soon and I'll get a pay rise so yeah... thats my excuse for the spending since I dont really have an excuse thats justifiable for buying that many DVDs! My bad, Im so not going clothes shopping for ages to make up for it.

Lucky I didnt go to the Royal Show this year! Have you been? Someone who used to chat here actually asked me to go Im meant to meet her to give her Roswell tapes cause she still hasn't seen all the eps the crazy girl that she is!!!!! I heard the Show was pretty good this year.

[ 10-03-2003: Message edited Roswell's 5th Czechoslavakian ]
Old 10-03-2003, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi JL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yep I'm here till about midnight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oooh you brought up big at Amazon [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I'm thinking of getting the DC Finale too, though I've seen it [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I'm trying to be good this month, I'm a clothes junky [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm going to the show tomorrow as I've got VIP passes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Goodluck with your new job [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 08:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell's 5th Czechoslavakian:
<STRONG>Hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] JP, you must be here now!

Im broke now!!!! Well I will be when Amazon debits my credit card!!! I just order Alias S1 and 2 (which doesnt come out till December though) and also Felicity S1 and 2! And well since it was so cheap (well in US dollars) I got the extended DVD of the DC finale, eeekk. I just spent like $300 (Aussie dollars) Well at least its way cheaper than buying other boxsets. Plus Im starting a new job soon and I'll get a pay rise so yeah... thats my excuse for the spending since I dont really have an excuse thats justifiable for buying that many DVDs! My bad, Im so not going clothes shopping for ages to make up for it.

[ 10-03-2003: Message edited Roswell's 5th Czechoslavakian ]</STRONG>

Hey.. Yay you bought the felicity dvds!! good on ya! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

season 1 doesnt include many special features though, there is audio commentary but not much else -- just in case you're expectin too much.. season 2 has a few more extras like the original pilot, keri's audition etc. anyway, for me season 1 and 2 were the best thing ever to be shown on tv. so im totally loving it

and yeah, they are all viewable outside region 1. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2003, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

4 weeks to go [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] the S1 dvds [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]