Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Loyal Fan

BC100, thank you for posting that, and I don't dispute the fact that Scott Foley is indeed beautiful, but that's totally a Scott Speedman sighting!
Old 06-28-2006, 05:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Yes, thank you. But I have to agree with mjw11, when I read that on gawker I thought "That is Speedy not Foley." After all these years people still get those two mixed up.

Scott Foley doesn't have blue eyes.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

You guys are right. I was thinking the same thing!
Old 06-29-2006, 12:57 PM
Total Fan

Speedy has green eyes...
Old 06-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes bbcountry, His eyes are green, but sometimes they look a little blue-just like Keri's do. I think Keri and Speedy have the very same color of eyes. Foley's eyes are hazel, almost brownish, and he is in LA filming "The Unit". I guess it could have been Foley, but I still think it was Speedy.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

scotts just plain hot
**LAY Supporter #47**ILY Supporter #179**LL Supporter #100
**Dirty JJ Member #45

Cutest Avi ever! by Lancer1993
Old 07-03-2006, 07:24 AM
Supreme Fan

yellowboots, Welcome to the Felicity board!
Old 07-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

here's some foley art

800X600(click for larger view)
Old 08-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Passionate Fan

This was in the September issue of InStyle for us to enjoy:

I loved this little blurb about Felicity:

Quote:
Weighty issued: "Someone told me that I looked fatter when I was on Felicity. I said 'Well, they dressed me in big sweaters, and I was supposed to be the best friend.' Then I thought, Interesting - I was the fat guy on Felicity? Good to know."
Love, Jan

Last edited by Granny; 08-23-2006 at 09:23 PM
Old 08-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny (View Post)
This was in the September issue of InStyle for us to enjoy:

I loved this little blurb about Felicity:

Love, Jan
That quote is interesting...I never, ever, thought of Noel as the fat guy on Felicity or as the unattractive best friend. I thought he was portrayed as a great guy...a little more studious and responsible than Ben in the beginning but not in a bad, nerdy way. At times, his character thought of himself as a "loser" (loser pet store episodes) but I didn't see him that way at all. He had some problems in the lady department and he also got lost a little but who doesn't in college? Wow, people thought of him as the fat guy....I love it how everyone sees things differently...it makes the world such an interesting place.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:13 AM
Total Fan

fatter guy?? Hotter guy!!!!!!!! Tall, handsome, the cutest thing. He's really nice.
I thought he was living in NY. Maybe it's because of work.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:00 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Let's do talk about poor Noel. Is it really possible to be in love with someone for years when they don't love you back? Does this only happen on t.v.? Maybe if he just stayed away from her he could have gotten over it. How can you be "friends" with someone your in love with? Maybe he was just hoping someday. Seems like torture.
I realize I'm a little late with this but I wanted to comment.

It's definitely possible. I've been in love with the same guy since freshman year of college (8 years ago). We were best friends, everyone thought we were dating, I was totally in love with him. Our relationship happened the same time the show started and Felicity and Noel had things going on (the guy I liked even had a girlfriend back home he didn't tell me about until he was confused about liking me)

As time went on I became more and more like Noel (as I've discovered watching all the old episodes back recently). I haven't even seen this guy in 4 years, and I hear from him once in a blue moon. We're both married now and I live across the country from him and yet I think about him on almost a daily basis.

So, long story short (too late) yes it's possible, it's hard to stay friends, distance doesn't make you forget them and yes, it's torture.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:08 AM
Total Fan

Scott is engaged!!
I'm so happy for him. Ive always liked Marika.

From People.com:

Actor Scott Foley is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, actress Marika Dominczyk, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Foley, 34, who recently popped the question with a 4-carat Neil Lane sparkler, met Dominczyk, 26, through family in 2003, and the couple have been together ever since.

"Scott is amazing," Dominczyk told PEOPLE in April, to which Foley replied: "I feel the same way about her."

Foley, who divorced Jennifer Garner in 2003, first captured hearts of teenage girls as the dependable, love-struck resident adviser to a collegiate Keri Russell on Felicity, and he now stars on CBS's The Unit.

Dominczyk has a recurring role on Brothers & Sisters and last graced the big screen in The 40-Year-Old Virgin.

Old 11-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

The November 13-19th issue of TV Guide has another great article about Scott Foley. He must have been interviewed before he became engaged:

Quote:
I am not engaged. Maybe I'm just dragging my feet. But weve got a good thing.

The article also talks about the epsiode on Scott's show The Unit which will feature his character Bob Brown.

Love, Jan
Old 11-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the info Granny. Yeah I would say he was interviewed before the engagement.

Congrats to Scott & Marika.